Community Health Network Employee Reviews

Fast paced
Referral Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INOctober 17, 2017
This job was stressful but rewarding...I held many positions including referral coordinator, front desk receptionist, credentialing specialist..I worked with a wonderful manager and she taught me so much...I would work for her in a heartbeat.
Student PT
Student Physical Therapist (Former Employee) –  Castleton, INOctober 11, 2017
I was only a student physical therapist at this company, so I wasn't there long, and I was not technically an employee. I cannot speak fully to being an actual employee at Community Health Network, but if I were moving back to the Indy area, I would absolutely apply here.
Fast Paced
Police/Security officer (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INOctober 6, 2017
Community Health Network is very customer friendly and its number one commitment. Security provides customer service such as escorts, vehicle services. Security also conducts limited police activities and work with other law enforcement agencies.
You learn great customer skills in de-escalation.
Balanced
Clinical Supervisor Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INOctober 2, 2017
Numerous days were very stressful while some days (very few) were fun. Really enjoyed community events as well as community way. The CEO seemed very nice.
Great culture
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Noblesville, INSeptember 18, 2017
It is a great working place with all co-workers sharing the same goal - patient care! And it is a great feeling being able to help others. But we are so focused on our patients that our managers often forget to take care of their staff first.
management
Patient Experience Specialist (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 16, 2017
if management cared about their employees it would be a great environment. overall the only good thing about working for Community would be the different people you encountered daily
Overview
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Anderson, INSeptember 6, 2017
Loved the doctor I worked for and the pay was good. I just couldn't work the hours the specific dr needed me to anymore with having small children at home.
Not a Bad Place to Work
Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 5, 2017
For the most part the company has a good culture, and there is a good work life balance. There are opportunities for advancement if you play the politics game well. Overall good pay.
Application Developer (Current Employee) –  Wallingford, CTSeptember 5, 2017
Scrum meeting , learnt a lot of new technologies and new skills.
workplace is very quite and friendly environment. the most enjoyable part of the job is to work with Team leader because he has different and a lot of new ideas to do work.
Excellent company to work for
Community Based Therapist (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 30, 2017
I very much enjoy working for the network. For such a large company, it is rare to meet the CEO and I have been able to do so in person on a few different occasions. He is a very down to earth individual and I liked him very much. Management is great and very willing to ensure individual success for everyone on my team. Exceptional performance is recognized and compensated for as well.
Pros
Flexible work schedule in home based
Cons
Home based requires more second shift type hours which doesnt work well for my family and I.

Want to know more about Community Health Network?

Ask a question
fast paced
Registered Dietitian and Diabetes educator (Current Employee) –  Anderson, INAugust 25, 2017
Worked closely with physicians and multi-disciplinary team to improve health for high risk patients. Physicians enjoyable and easy to work with on a daily basis.
Good Job
Front Office Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Castleton, INAugust 23, 2017
Enjoy working here it is a stable environment that I would recommend to anyone in the healthcare filed. Career advancement is slow and very competitive though.
Balanced
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 22, 2017
I plan to continue working for this network, I just would like to supplement w/ another career option that allows me to work some evening shifts or 8-10 hour shifts instead of always working nights and 12 hours
I was very happy with the staff and management.
RN (Former Employee) –  Community East surgery center.August 22, 2017
I was treated fairly and the work pace was fast but fellow workers always asked to help if needed. Lots of standing long hours which is hard on the feet and legs. Competitive pay and good benefits.
ok
Patient Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 22, 2017
it is ok, a little slow for my taste. I would like to be somewhere that there is a challenge and here it is getting worse and worse I just want to work to my full potential that it all.
Overall good place; EMS management leaves something to be desired
Paramedic, Primary Instructor, EMS Educator (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 16, 2017
Quality of care at this network is great; there's just something about management that's lacking. While they indicate that they take employee engagement surveys seriously, nothing effective was done regarding poor management complaints for five straight years. Instead of trying to fix an issue, time was spent trying to identify who was "unhappy."
Pros
Great providers of care; good educators
Cons
Poor management, especially at the director level
Challenging and rewarding
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 10, 2017
A typical work day was busy, but manageable. I learned a great deal about providing healthcare to patients under various environments and time constraints. Management and culture there also taught me a great deal about the nuances of staying profitable as a company while maintaining high levels of client satisfaction.
Great place to work.
Provider Relations Representative (Current Employee) –  Wallingford, CTAugust 8, 2017
Great work balance, very involved CEO, I have a wonderful and supportive supervisor. My co-workers are honest and we rely on each other for all sorts of issues.
High Volume Call Center
Patient Account Representative (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 31, 2017
Customer Service department takes inbound calls and makes out bounds calls.
We Pre-register patients
Insurance Verification
Billing
Epic User
Independent work
Pros
Cons
No Breaks, no relief from phones
Supportive staff
Staff Speech-Language Pathologist (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 28, 2017
The best part of my job were the other staff that I had an opportunity to work with. The therapists are very skilled and work well as a team. The medical staff , for the most part, appreciated therapists opinion regarding patients progress.
Pros
Staff
Cons
Salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Community Health Network. Our community is ready to answer.