Community Health Network

Community Health Network United States Employee Reviews

Good place to work at
Technical Support Analyst (Current Employee), Wallingford, CTMarch 30, 2015
This organization is a great place to grow. I work in the IT department and I'm part of a team that gets things done while having fun doing it.
fun workplace
Host (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INMarch 29, 2015
Pros: excellent healthcare
Cons: none
everybody is nice and helpful
good benefit
This company have an open ability to their employees
They help you to subsets or achieve your goals
Excellent place to work
Receptionist (Former Employee), Indianapolis, IN.March 28, 2015
Pros: ecellent training
Cons: weekends are long
excellent place to work.

The training your recive is excellent as well.
A typical night is spent answering phones and greeting the public. copying filing and writing work orders for night maintence crew to do.

co-workers are easy to get along with.

conflicts are few, but when they do happen the training & experience I recived to defuse the situation comes in handy!

Enjoyable part of job is talking with the public. They want to see a smile and a person who really enjoys what they do.
Fun place to work
Super user/Zone Leader (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INMarch 27, 2015
Pros: flexible work schedule
Cons: Expensive healthcare cost
This work place looks out for the best interest of their patients and employees. This organization provides continuing education to help employees stay up to date.
Great place to work with caring and understanding management.
Certified Medical Assistant- Back Office (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INMarch 6, 2015
I truly enjoyed working for Family Medicine Care Hillsdale. Everyone was very accommodating in helping me learn procedures I didn't know and feel comfortable with those that I did. Welcomed me with openly. Patients were accepting. Doctors were helpful and understanding when you were not sure about how to assist and instead of getting upset they took time to show and explain. Management made a point everyday of coming around to say hello and check in to see that everyone was ok.
I would recommend Community Health Network as a place to work to anyone.
Experienced, detailed, and dependable employee. Easily adapts to change and can do attitude.
Community North Cancer Center (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INFebruary 22, 2015
Pros: job is interesting and staff is very friendly.
Cons: not as much variety in the job as i would like.
Check patient appointment schedule for day of the week and verify patient records are in system or attain them from another hospital and/or doctor's office. Copy, scan into system and index each document by type. Verify we have labs, imaging, pathology, and visit notes from each physician or hospital. Make outgoing calls and/or send faxes for patient records for doctors and nurse practioners. Do this for all "New" patients for each day of the week and into the following week to keep ahead of schedule, since it changes daily. Patients can cancel and reschedule or add-on patients. Schedule it checked every hour of each day and the next day to keep track. Answer incoming calls for medical records, print and fax requests for patients and/or other physicians or hospitals.
dayd to day
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INFebruary 11, 2015
Being able to help people with there bills, and to understand better when they needed to make payments as far as what arrangements we could do to assist.
Excellent culture
Nursing Manager (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INJanuary 25, 2015
Patient population at times can be challenging, but the work environment is very rewarding
OK
Receptionist (Former Employee), Berlin, WIDecember 13, 2014
Pros: associates worked together well
Cons: no job security and low pay
Hardest part of job was the unknown because I floated from one clinic to another. Best part of the job was interacting with patients.
Productive place to work
Account Manager/ Health Coach/ Health Promotions (Former Employee), Kennesaw, GANovember 3, 2014
There were many positive aspects of CHN. A typical day included educating employees and their spouses about healthy daily habits to improve their quality of life. My co-workers were great to work with. Mostly I operated alone with little to no supervision.
average organisation
Systems of Care Coordinator, CA-PRTF facilitator (Former Employee), hancock county, INNovember 3, 2014
unclear job expectations and supervision. community based work working with children and families
family orentated
Environmental Specialist (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INOctober 30, 2014
Pros: charge lunch with badges
Cons: patients very sick
I love my job at Community, I work beside a very talented and friendly team. The enjoyment of the patients and making them smile makes my day. Management is very much involved in
helping our jobs be secure and making sure we have all the utilities to complete our jobs. The hardest part is I work in a hospital that gears toward heart patients, the majority that come through the doors are really sick, making it sometimes hard. I have been in a room talking to a patient,came back at lunch time and they were deceased.
Employee Focused
Office (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INOctober 27, 2014
Very employee focused however there is a large disconnect with communication as a whole through the entire employer.
Flexible work schedule with excellent benefits
MMIS Data Analyst (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INOctober 12, 2014
Pros: flexible hours, healthcare, employee gym
Cons: large workload, lack of career advancement
My work day is always busy with updates to the system. I have a good team that I work with and a great manager. The most enjoyable part of the job that it's not mundane; and my workload is not repetitive. The hardest part is that I have a large workload.
Community Health Network
Network Director Supply Chain Management (Current Employee), Indianapolis IN,October 12, 2014
Pros: good work life balace. great ceo.
Cons: don't feel that i have any more growth channels.
Sixteen years of growth and leadership opportunities. Large integrated delivery network in central Indiana with multiple hospitals, physician practices and ambulatory care sites. New leadership design and techniques starting to take affect and a wonderful CEO to work for.
Really great company culture and direct management.
Community Based Therapist (Former Employee), Indianapolis.September 23, 2014
Really enjoyed working for this company, really enjoyed my position. Direct management was great, and I really felt like part of a team.
Busy, Growing Practice
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INAugust 7, 2014
I have learned a lot in the short time that I have been with podiatry. I have had some good training being as this was my first job in a podiatry office. I would have to say that this company has a very high turn over rate and has yet to figure out why their employees come and go. I have enjoyed learning the podiatric field as I believe it will help me further advance my career. I never imagined being able to perform x-rays on a patient or even applying a below the knee cast.
Working the day away at the bedside
Nurse (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INAugust 4, 2014
Pros: team environment, encourages individual/professional growth
Cons: company tends to hire from the outside. job security is not what it use to be.
My day begins with bedside report. The off going nurse and I walk into each patient room and discuss any events that happened during the previous shift. We also cover abnormal labs and pending procedures for that day. After report I look up everyone's health history and begin assessments. Pain control is so important. Someone who has their pain reasonably well controlled is much more likely to participate in physical therapy, ADL's, and that essential health education that many patients despise! After assessments, medication administration, charting, ADL's, and patient education, you go through your discharges and then start all over again! But it's actually a very rewarding feeling because you know that the worst for your patients is likely over and they get to get back to their life! Bedside nursing is very, "Go Go." But when you get to walk them outside, shake their hands, and thank them for choosing your hospital it really adds that extra bounce to your step!
Good organization
Front office Coordinator (Current Employee), Carmel, INJuly 20, 2014
Community Health Network is committed to making sure patients are number one and taken care of. Great organization.
Customer Service Specialist
Member Services Escalation Unit Representative (Current Employee), Wallingford, CTJuly 6, 2014
I handle all escalation issues, when members have been termed and need assistance in becoming reinstated. Assist both members and providers in finding provider specialist or community resources. Work closely with intensive care management department in obtain the care for our Medicaid members.

1 2 3 4