Community Health Services

Community Health Services Employer Reviews

Compliance Nurse Manager (Former Employee), Fremont, OHJuly 8, 2014
Community health services is a wonderful service for the citizens of Fremont. The staff are friendly and caring about their patients.
Challenging work that really makes a difference. Working environment with a strong sense of comraderie,
FAMILY NURSE PRACTITIONER (Former Employee), Hartford, CTJune 19, 2014
Pros: excellent staff.
I have worked at Community Health Services for 11 years. It was with great sadness that family issues forced me to make the hard decision to move to another state. But I am grateful to all the support I received at Community Health Services. This organization and its mission enabled me to grow within my profession and gave me the opportunity to meet – more... and collaborated with so many other professionals.The hardest part of the job was leaving and saying goodbye to all my patients and colleagues. – less
Critical thinking to make plans and implement them. The fun is many people around to amuse you
Director (Current Employee), Monrovia, LiberiaApril 28, 2014
Pros: sharing cost
Cons: healthcare
This is a government entity where more is required of the staff sometimes with little or no supervision.

The difficult part of this job is the different I has to go through to get approval for execution of plans.

The enjoable part is there are opportunities to improve oneself
Good Place to work
Accounts Receivables Analyst (Current Employee), Franklin, TNApril 23, 2014
CHS is a good place to work...They offer 30 - hour lunches. They have training classes.
resp. therapy
crt (Former Employee), Scranton, PAMarch 30, 2014
ltac unit
nightshift
special care hospital
for profit organization
Srure Company
Team Lead for Payment Analyst (Current Employee), Franklin, TNOctober 3, 2013
Pros: extra paid days off around regular holidays
Cons: cannot keep up wh hiring needs vs. growth
CHS is a secure work environment. When many companies in the healthcare industry were down sizing, CHS has gown and continues to.
Community Healthcare in Charlotte,NC
Community Health Nurse (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCApril 23, 2013
Excellent Job; Dissolved due to economy

Great co-workers; travel opportunities; immunization skills utilized daily on location at job sites; Typical day was from 6AM til 2-3pm.
I enjoyed all of this experience, if only it could have lasted.
Exceptional professional work place
Medical Assistant/Secretary (Former Employee), Hartford, CTFebruary 5, 2013
Pros: training courses
Community Health Services gave me the opportunity to work one on one with patients and gave me a chance to grow and learn in my carrer. I started working as a medical receptionist had the chace to learn how to process all types private insurances. At CHS i moved up to work as a medical assistant woking with patients very exciting to be able to assist – more... the provider with procedures,process specimen.Workin with my co-workers was a wonderful experience great work ethic and great team atmosphere. – less
Great place to work and serve your community
Billing Specialist (Former Employee), Hartford, CTOctober 24, 2012
Pros: great benefits a chance to serve your community.
Cons: poor management within some of the departments.
Great place to serve the local community a company that provides healthcare to under poverty level community. I loved the job & the patients but management was poor in several departments. I hear the have cleaned up & new management has taken over. I would work at CHS again.
Productive community service is the most satisfying thing mentally and physically
Pediatrician (Former Employee), Hartford, CTAugust 7, 2012
Pros: the friendship, loyalty at work place
Cons: compensation
Typical day started with Hospital rounds, most regular people with illnesses requiring customary care, some with illnesses complicated by environmental and social problems unique to the society.
Poverty is not a matter of Dollars and Cents. Poverty causing specific stresses creates a society needing empathy in addition to techniques of regular medical – more... care unique to the society.
Management in 1980s and 1990s was by Physicians focusing mostly on up to date Healthcare. After 2000 Bureacracy changed Urban Healthcare into a Business where Dollars and Cents became important.
The co-workers consisted of Physicians with same ideals, mingling with staff recruited from the community infusing local values and customs creating a mixture most enjoyable and pleasing.
Hardest part was compensation for the work done.
The most enjoyable part was when a satisfied Parent says Thank you, most heartfelt and sincere when no other accolades were expected nor received. – less
Good and Solid management
Eligibility Screening Representative (Current Employee), College Station, TXApril 24, 2012
I think this company is amazing. Comapany is very flexable and hours are amazing. Management understands the duties and workflow.