COMMUNITY HEALTH

COMMUNITY HEALTH United States Employee Reviews

Practicum Experience
Practicum Experience (Former Employee), Waterbury, CTApril 13, 2015
Everyone was helpful and pleasant to work with. I would recommend a practicum placement here. Good place to work. I would recommend it.
A great clinic and wonderful environment
Licensed Nurse (Former Employee), Jamaica, NYFebruary 17, 2015
Establishing a relationship with my patients and there families allows great communication when providing care. I enjoyed educating patients on there health. Administering vaccines to diabetic teaching. At QLIMG it is always busy and i love the various specialities that allow me to further my nursing career. From Urology to Surgery to pediatrics I have done it all here and would love to further my career.
Expanding corporate hospital business office
Revenue Recovery Analyst/ Insurance Reimbursement (Current Employee), Sarasota, FLFebruary 9, 2015
Excellent atmosphere with great opportunity for growth. Extremely professional environment lead by true leaders. Decent benefits, 401K and vacation package.
Physician Assistant (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INFebruary 1, 2015
Great work environment, supportive supervisors and administration, competitive compensation, very competent co-workers, many opportunities for professional development
This job was out of my scope of nursing a little bit, but I did enjoy working with the kids
Registered Nurse (Former Employee), Cocoa, FLJanuary 28, 2015
Pay was not great and the job was not in my normal realm of experience. I loved working with the kids, but the staff was a little hard on me as I did not fit their culture. I had worked in the OR for almost my entire career and decided to try something new and very different for me. However, a lot of the staff had trouble accepting me at first and so did the kids. However, the kids all came to love me and I enjoyed working with them. I had some difficult hurdles to cross however and when offered full time at Titusville, I left the Center for Drug Free Living,
The company is excellent in providing services to the commnit. The staff could use some customer service training.
Medical Billing Manager/Director (Former Employee), Hartford, CTJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: working with people in need
Cons: need more services for the homeless
Community Health Service is a great company and provide many services to the uninsured and under insured patients. The homeless and indigent can obtain medical treatment. My time with the company was a challenge that mastered to bring them financial stability and increase revenue so, the company could obtain more funding to provide additional services to the community
It is unknown what each workday has in store, no consistancy.
Environmental Services Attendant (Current Employee), Warren, OHDecember 30, 2014
Pros: decent breaks
Cons: no accountability constant layoffs
Working at Trumbull Memorial at first for me was a decent experience, my co workers were good to work alongside and it was clear what my job duties would consist of. However over the years we have had many different managers, a company buy out, constant lay-offs and a sketchy job security. I am unsure if my department will be outsourced or not. I am not sure if our newest management team is capable of running my department. There is no consistency as to who's job assignments are who's and no accountability with my supervisors. I could start the day performing one job then end it doing someone else's. I have even had to work in other departments. Overall its a very confusing and stressful atmosphere that doesn't seem to be getting any better.
Clinical rotation
Student Nurse (Former Employee), Washington, DCDecember 14, 2014
A typical day involves administering immunizations, birth control, and health screenings; monitoring vitals while providing therapeutic interactions; and providing patient teaching on various health issues and resources.

The most enjoyable part is serving members of the community who need low cost or free health care.
Acute care hospital
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER (Former Employee), Bluefield Regional Medical Center, Bluefield, WVNovember 30, 2014
Pros: mentoring staff development and growth.
Cons: long hours with intense work load. changing corporate management
I enjoy the close connection to healthcare and the dedicate of the staff to provide great care to our patients. I enjoy the commitment to a strong organizational goal of excellence and safety. The facility was acquired by CHS out of bankruptcy, which has provided an unique set of challenges to achieve sustained financial performance.
Nursing Student Experience
Nursing Student (Former Employee), Fairfield, CAOctober 29, 2014
Great opportunities provided for learning and the staff welcomed the students and allowed us to work directly with the patients.
A good place to work
Interface/System Analyst (Consultant) (Former Employee), Naples, FLOctober 26, 2014
I was able to learn about Health Information Exchanges as well as Meaningful Use. Also,
great place to volenteer
Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJuly 1, 2014
A great and friendly place to work. The staff has a friendly and great attitude about the patients, a pleasure to work there.
Internship
Intern (Former Employee), Urbana, ILMay 20, 2014
I learned a lot about management, payroll, and helping others through all my work experiences.
good
CNA/HHA (Current Employee), Newburgh, NYMay 12, 2014
Helping clients with their duty,
Team work
The hardest part was to make sure that there wasn't no attachment
With the clients
The enjoyable part was that they were happy with my services
poor
Medical Assistant (Internship) (Former Employee), Fort lauderdaleMarch 25, 2014
Very nice place to work everyone was nice and helpful, but the closed down because of fraud within the company.
fun and exciting workplace
Patient Service Technician (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INMarch 2, 2014
Caring and family oriented employer, staff is very knowledgeable and they provide regular training and meeting opportunities, access to the latest news in and out of the network through employee website.
Alot of work, low pay raises
PROVIDER ENROLLMENT SPECIALIST (Current Employee), Franklin, TNFebruary 25, 2014
Heavy workloads, low pay compared to other provider enrollment jobs. Would be great if they gave hight meritt increases based on your individual performance and not across the board percentages.
productive and fun place to extern.
Student Extern Medical Assistant (Former Employee), TNJanuary 18, 2014
Everyone was very nice and treated me like part of their team and taught me as well.
i would recommend any one to Community Health care Network as a company to work, their is ways to advance and grow as an individul .
Peer Educator (Former Employee), Caribbean HouseJanuary 17, 2014
Pros: the direct education and access to testing support.
Cons: too many people do not return for their results, and if hiv + non access to treatment
what I have learned from management , is importance of patient/clients , support , privacy and confidentiality .
Assigned duties , conducted workshops ,support groups , community outreach programs .
my most enjoyable part of the job was to educate individuals in groups and individuals section's

the hardest part of the Job is to give a person or persons a positive + HIV, test
Productive and fun place to work
Payroll Manager (Former Employee), Rocky Mount, NCJanuary 10, 2014
I stayed very busy as I was the Payroll Manager and processed payroll each week for 1/2 of the companies and the next week for the other 1/2 of the companies. Co-workers were like family. I especially enjoyed the interaction with employees who worked outside of the corporate office, making sure each and everyone was paid timely and correctly.

About COMMUNITY HEALTH

Founded in 1977, Fallon Community Health Plan is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit health care services organization. From – Read more