Community Healthcare System Employee Reviews in United States

worse place to work.
housekeeping (Former Employee) –  hobart,indianaJanuary 31, 2016
The old establishment was great. Years ago. Now with new management and uncaring directors,the numbers continue to fall rapidly from surveys,good workers and overall morale. Plagued with nepotism,favoritism,racism and a corrupt political system network that rewards the unqualified idiots and punishes its harder working seasoned employees.
Pros
there are none.
Cons
plenty of those.
good place to work
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Gaffney, SCJanuary 29, 2016
I enjoy working for CHS , GOOD WORK ENVIROMENT. Need to give more raises to keep their empolyees. CHS great company for our community, just what our hospital needed.
enjoyable workplace in the community
Emergency/Acute RN (Current Employee) –  Saint Marys, KSNovember 23, 2015
Enjoyable, clean workplace with supportive management. Small community clinic with friendly atmosphere. Varied patients from emergency to home health.
Helping people in any way I can
Certified Medical Assistant / Medical Terminology (Current Employee) –  Easton, PAOctober 21, 2015
A typical day for me is a non stop office, a lot of multi tasking and making decision immediately but never be careless. Phone never stops ringing and making sure that every patient and person is number one. Work with a lot of woman so of course we all have different personalities but just smile and you will get through your day. In the end we all work as a team and we get the job done. Team work is the key. The most enjoyable part of my day is when my patients tell me they don't know what they would do without me. Makes my day and I feel like I am making a difference doesn't matter how small it is. I made them smile at the end of the day they did the same for me.
Pros
Get to walk my puppies at lunch time
Cons
Not enough hours in a day
being a nurse
Hospices nurse (Former Employee) –  Oakdale, CAOctober 15, 2015
I would show up on time like clock work get meals and chors done around the home for the client making sure they took there meds and helping them in the showers or bath. I Had fun with them wish I had hours to be there
Program manager Consultant (Former Employee) –  IndianaOctober 12, 2015
People are willing to help wherever you go in this place. Everyone is always ready to do the work regardless of what it takes. They always do it with a smile on their faces.
Excellent Opportunities
Regional Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Springdale, ARSeptember 24, 2015
I have been given many opportunities to better my working abilites. I have worn several different hats being with the company. This has been an excellent place to work and I have truly enjoyed by years of serve here.
Pros
Friendly relaxed atmosphere
Cons
Turn overs due to not enough training
Great place to work!
Operational Assistant (Former Employee) –  Munster, IndianaAugust 28, 2015
Community Healthcare System takes genuine interest in their employees, always taking suggestions on things that need attention. Patient care was always top notch.
productive work environment
Staff/Charge RN (Former Employee) –  Munster, INApril 11, 2015
collaborative team approach
supportive work environment
good relationship between doctors and nursing staff
most enjoyable part of the job was seeing patients in remission
Family atmosphere
Acute Care Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Saint Marys, KSDecember 17, 2014
Family atmosphere among staff and patients. Nurses currently provide total care of patients with excellent collaboration of other members of treatment team. Great overall learning opportunities.
Good & Bad
SERVICES (Current Employee) –  Munster, INSeptember 7, 2012
***good employees
***departments well organized
***managers don't share ideas well
***employees scared to voice their opinions
Pros
breaks
Cons
benefits to high

2.8