Community Healthlink is a leading community-based provider of comprehensive mental health, substance abuse, rehabilitation, homeless and related services in Central Massachusetts.
Community Healthlink, a member of UMass Memorial Behavioral Health System, has developed an integrated, community-based behavioral health network, closely linked to primary care. It emphasizes the delivery of high-quality service in low-cost settings. The agency is positioned to intervene early in the course of an illness or episode to prevent complications and reduce the need for inpatient admissions, and to support the needs of individuals with a wide range of behavioral health problems.
Services are available to children as young as 18 months of age, as well as adolescents, teens, adults, families and seniors.
Community Healthlink Services
Community Healthlink has maintained a long-term commitment to serve the indigent and needy in Central Massachusetts. Its network of services includes:
· Outpatient Mental Health Treatment for adults, children and families in nine clinic sites throughout Worcester County
· Case Management and Community/Family Support Programs providing home-based services for children, adolescents and adults
· Hospital Diversion Services for children, adolescents and adults providing alternatives to and transition from hospital levels of care via intensive outpatient, day treatment and partial hospital programs; school- and home-based services; and a full range of respite, crisis stabilization and residential rehabilitation services
· Rehabilitation Services for adults with serious mental illness are provided in Worcester and North County including intensive community support services, vocational training and support, a psychosocial rehabilitative clubhouse, day treatment and residential services
· Substance Abuse Services, including residential detoxification, intensive day treatment, outpatient counseling, and special residential rehabilitation services for women and their children
· Homeless Services for Adults in Worcester, including primary health care, mental health and substance abuse treatment, as well as transitional housing
· Adults with HIV/AIDS Program providing supported housing, mental health, primary health care and case management services
· Geriatric Behavioral Health Consultation Services, the largest such service in Central Massachusetts, spans the range of care settings from sub-acute to skilled nursing to home-based care – less