COMMUNITY HOME HEALTH Employee Reviews

The hardest part of the job
PCA Personal Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Peekskill, NYJune 1, 2017
The hardest part of the job was creating a personal bond with the patient enough for them to gain trust. Making sure the patient fully accomplishes their goals and mandatory assignments were completed. Sometimes depending on the patients body type it could create difficulty when having to change them and having to help them bathe themselves.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
lack of organization
Growing Company with interesting opportunities
Staff RN/CM (Current Employee) –  Owensboro, KY 42301March 13, 2017
A typical day involves seeing homebound patients to provide medical care/education re: their disease process. It's an opportunity to be independent, yet have someone to call on when you need them. Management is available and willing to assist.
The hardest part of the job is travel and arranging your schedule. It is a satisfying job in which you can see patients attain their goals.
Pros
independence
Cons
travel, on call
good job
Aide (Former Employee) –  Spring Valley, NYJanuary 27, 2017
learned how to work with kids, and people in need , became fast learner and problem solver. great job to succeed. good for people who want to learn ,
Pros
learned to work with others
Great place to work!
RN Case Manager Home Health (Former Employee) –  Prior Lake, MNDecember 12, 2016
As a home care charge nurse, I thought this was a great place to work! The staff were great. Managers/DON was flexible with schedule. They understand home/work balance.

Easy to talk to and gain knowledge. As a new RN and home care nurse - I learned a great deal.
Good staff.
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Ironton, OHSeptember 26, 2016
Good staff, easy to work with. Need to work on their hourly rate, but other then that the staff is good to work with. Will continue to work for them as long as I can get hours.
loved it!
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHSeptember 22, 2016
while working at community home health i really enjoyed this position i was able to care for others as well as help them with their daily routine which they could not do on there own
Excellent
Pre-Op Patient Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Lake Worth, FLMay 18, 2016
I enjoyed working for the company. The overall atmosphere was very pleasant. It was a very well fitting position. Assisting the patients and completing my job to perfection was a pleasure.
Pros
Supervisor was kind
Cons
The company was slow and later laid me off
home health visits for patients w/ skilled need
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Frederick, MDApril 30, 2016
Typical day of 5-6 visits for patients who are homebound. My greatest reward from the position was the teaching that I was able to provide to my patients in order to help them maintain/improve health and remain at home rather that hospital or ECF.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
travel areas could be large
great work enviroment
DATA ENTRY CLERK (Former Employee) –  Boynton Beach, FLApril 12, 2016
community home was a great company to work for the owners always made sure tht you knew that they appreciated our work and making their company successful
Scheduler / Business Office Specialist (Former Employee) –  Smyrna, GADecember 15, 2015
Okay place to work at times did not car for work very long hours and having to not spend more quality time with my family and was not properly compensated.
Pros
Bouns
Cons
Working very long hours and was not compensated
Productive and well managed workplace
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Middletown, NYJune 30, 2015
i enjoyed working here because the cases were close to my home and i was able to provide excellent care to my clients. I enjoy helping people and that is what i do best at work.
Being out in the field.
Home Health Field Nurse (Former Employee) –  Bradenton, FLMarch 13, 2015
Home Health was another enjoyable job, and I got to meet many people whom I still think about. I was able to use my skills in IV therapy and wound care. I did not have enough clients to stay with the company.
Pros
Being able to have a flexible schedule.
Cons
Scheduling was not fair.
A good employer
RN Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Owensboro, KYFebruary 11, 2015
Very easy to work for, self directed, family oriented. Adinistration very easy to talk to and down to earth, very enjoyable
Pros
Self directed
Cons
Insurance benefits
Long days
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Delray Beach, FLSeptember 15, 2014
The hours were very long, shifts were not 8 hrs they were 3 15 hour shifts.
Company provides elderly clients with assistance to be able to live alone.
Personal Care Worker (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIAugust 19, 2014
I helped my client with medication reminders, personal grooming, and running errands.
rewarding, flexible, great compensation
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Youngsville, LAAugust 14, 2014
Very rewarding area of nursing . Flexible Schedule for working parents. Helpful and supportive staff in office and in the field. Required to spend certain amount of time with patients rather than trying to figure out where you will find the time to care for all of your patients. The paperwork can become overwhelming but only if you procrastinate. Keep up with the paperwork and you will enjoy this job. I sure did!
Busy home health agency
Per-Diem RN (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLAugust 5, 2014
Busy home health agency, very spread out. The hardest part of the job was having patient visits far apart distance wise. Office staff was very nice and helpful to field staff.
Home visits
Home Health Field Nurse (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKAugust 4, 2014
Making home visits, teaching on disease process, treatments, medications uses and side affects.
Wound care / lab draws. communication with pcp and specialist.
lots of learning opportunities. Have to be able to manage and juggle your time, lots of critical thinking.
Pros
Hours
Cons
hours
Busy and hard place to work.
Staff nurse; Coordinator and Director of Nursing (Former Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLJune 30, 2014
It was a pleasure to treat people at home but very hard traveling to see them and it was tough in any kind of weather. I also called on doctors for their referrals and really felt like I was getting no where. It was a frustrating job.
Pros
Outside on my own.
Cons
Pressured for referrals.
steady and friendly
Receptionist/Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  Lake Worth, FLJune 24, 2014
Community home health was a learning experience, a steady pace with a very friendly staff

Ask a question about working or interviewing at COMMUNITY HOME HEALTH. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3