COMMUNITY HOME HEALTH

COMMUNITY HOME HEALTH Employer Reviews

Company provides elderly clients with assistance to be able to live alone.
Personal Care Worker (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIAugust 19, 2014
I helped my client with medication reminders, personal grooming, and running errands.
rewarding, flexible, great compensation
Registered Nurse (Former Employee), Youngsville, LAAugust 14, 2014
Very rewarding area of nursing . Flexible Schedule for working parents. Helpful and supportive staff in office and in the field. Required to spend certain amount of time with patients rather than trying to figure out where you will find the time to care for all of your patients. The paperwork can become overwhelming but only if you procrastinate. Keep – more... up with the paperwork and you will enjoy this job. I sure did! – less
Busy home health agency
Per-Diem RN (Former Employee), West Palm Beach, FLAugust 5, 2014
Busy home health agency, very spread out. The hardest part of the job was having patient visits far apart distance wise. Office staff was very nice and helpful to field staff.
Home visits
Home Health Field Nurse (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKAugust 4, 2014
Pros: hours
Cons: hours
Making home visits, teaching on disease process, treatments, medications uses and side affects.
Wound care / lab draws. communication with pcp and specialist.
lots of learning opportunities. Have to be able to manage and juggle your time, lots of critical thinking.
Busy and hard place to work.
Staff nurse; Coordinator and Director of Nursing (Former Employee), Pompano Beach, FLJune 30, 2014
Pros: outside on my own.
Cons: pressured for referrals.
It was a pleasure to treat people at home but very hard traveling to see them and it was tough in any kind of weather. I also called on doctors for their referrals and really felt like I was getting no where. It was a frustrating job.
steady and friendly
Receptionist/Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee), Lake Worth, FLJune 24, 2014
Community home health was a learning experience, a steady pace with a very friendly staff
I enjoyed working for this company
LVN Field Nurse (Former Employee), San Bernardino, CAJune 9, 2014
Pros: having the abililty to make my own schedule to some degree
Cons: the weather
I would go into the office in the morning and wait for my daily list of patients. I would then map out my visits for the day and call all of my patients and give them an estimation of when I would arrive. This block of time would usually be no more than a 2 hour window. I would gather any information or supplies I would need for the day then leave the – more... office. I worked with a great group of nurses and we would talk frequently about mutual patients so as to coordinate care as effectively as possible. One of the difficulties I faced would be obtaining doctor's orders quickly while out in the field and relaying new information to other nurses or therapists also caring for a particular patient. I enjoyed seeing and helping patients in their own home and environment. I feel patients heal more quickly and effectively at home surrounded my their families and belongings. – less
PRODUCTIVE
DATA ENTRY PERSONNEL/MEDICAL RECORDS (Former Employee), Boynton Beach, FLMarch 14, 2014
FUN PLACE TO LEARN AND WORK, LOVED KEEPING BUSY.

OPPORTUNITY TO MULTITASK
Co-workers were like family
Provider (Former Employee), Beaumont, TXMarch 12, 2014
Pros: friendly co-workers
Cons: longs hours
The days seemed extremely long dealing with freight and routine maintenance of the store. I got promoted after only a few weeks to a supervisor position.
Good work environment
PRN Occupational Therapist (Current Employee), Saint Augustine, FLDecember 8, 2013
Pros: good team
Happy at CHH because of great team of staff and good managers
I very much enjoyed my work.
Office Assistant (Former Employee), Fresno, CAOctober 30, 2013
Pros: i learned alot and was able to work with great people.
Cons: i had a job elimination that was unexpected
when I got into work I would print orders out, sort them, copy some put team # on the papers. I would get orders ready to mail.
I worked with a great bunch of co-workers.
The hardest part of my job was time management.
The most enjoyable part was working.
Very productive and good place to learn
SUPERVISOR ASSISTANT (Former Employee), Boynton Beach, FLJanuary 16, 2013
Pros: benefits
Cons: management changed constantly
I had a great opportunity and was able to learn from this employer and also gave me the opportunity to advance in my field.
love working here they care about their patients
Home Health Aide (Current Employee), Calcutta, OHJanuary 9, 2013
is a great place to work only wish there was more advancement
Review
RN (Former Employee), Claremore, OKAugust 7, 2012
Management is great. The amount of charting is overwhelming. Overall it is a good company with Chistian values.
Community Home Health was a great company to work for but when it merged to become almost family it created a lot of dysfunction
Case Manager (Former Employee), Saint Augustine, FLMay 22, 2012
Pros: wonderful working environment
Cons: dysfunction upon merger for a long period.
Initially when I started working for Community Home Health I loved it and it had a very positive environment. When it merged to become Almost Family it changed the complexion of the environment causing a lot of staff to leave and seek employment elsewhere. From whay Ihear now it has returned to a positive environment where a lot of old staff have returned.
Very productive place to work
Medicare Billing Representative (Former Employee), Pompano Beach, FLApril 26, 2012
Pros: free lunches once a week
Cons: early hours and weekends
Very bust office all helped one another. All team players. Always someone there whe needed