Community Hospital of San Bernardino Employee Reviews

great family environment
Patient service representative (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAMarch 4, 2017
staff treated employees as well as patients with the utmost respect making sure that the patient always came first. definately a place i would take my family for their healthcare needs.
Excellent place to learn
Volunteer Work (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAJanuary 30, 2017
A typical day at the hospital consisted of a lot of administrative work. I checked patients in, filed paperwork, answered phones, and created files for patients. I learned more about customer service and how to complete administrative duties for the department. The most enjoyable part of the job was doing something I loved. I have always loved doing administrative work.
Not the best facility, but the pay was good
PBX Operator/Telecommunications (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAJanuary 29, 2017
The pay was great. i loved my coworkers
but i never felt management had my best interest at heart.
everyone was a hard worker who did their best, and thats why i feel management took advantage of that
Financial Counselor Specialist /Admit Worker/MPTL (Current Employee) –  San Bernardino, CADecember 28, 2016
Great place to work, easy to move up. University approved credit is approved. best benefits in the area, pay is universal. Management is contracted out, however the Management is great!
Pros
free coffee
Big team player group
Admitting Clerk (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CANovember 10, 2015
I review all insurance for the patients before service rendered and inform if the insurance is active or not this was all the firs step for all patients before services.
Pros
I enjoy the free lunche on fridays
Cons
Not much support from management
Great place to work.
OB Technician (Current Employee) –  San Bernardino, CANovember 4, 2015
I have a very great co-workers, have a great team works and have that friendly atmosphere. I will recommend to anybody to work here.
Medical Records Clerk, Volunteer (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAAugust 3, 2015
I volunteered here before starting school. I did records maintenance, filed paper work, answered telephones, organized and clean working environments
Pros
Easy
Cons
n/A
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAMarch 11, 2015
Good place to work and advance, very fast pace and accuracy a must, excellent customer service and the staff is very professional.
I love this hospital because of the staff I worked with.
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  1805 Medical Center Drive San Bernardino,CA.February 1, 2015
Community location is very low income and clients are very
noncompliant this causes many problems for the hospital.
Management of staff is good.Hospital is constantly under state
to many politics
Therapist (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CADecember 18, 2014
employment with this hospital was terrible. after trying to stand for patients rights I received no assistance as a whistle blower and was dismissed. had to go through a long legal battle to get records changed to show I was not fired. reported my supervisor and dismissed as disgruntled and the hospital later received on of the largest sanctions ever given because of the exact issues I was trying to report.
Good place to work.
Medical Coder (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CANovember 26, 2014
Very family friendly and excellent benefits. Friendly and excellent staff to work with. Cafeteria food is a plus.
Excellent place to work, provide continual education and reinbursement for further education.
LVN (Current Employee) –  Behavioral HealthOctober 26, 2014
Working in BH is very challenging, relating to the type of population we service. Managing four units with the capacity for 74 patients, is very challenging relating to the daily admission and discharges possibly 20 a day. The hardest part of my day is when events happening such as code greys.
Pros
Pay is comparible to other facilities, staff and administration is supportive. We work as family with each other.
Cons
The hours are long.
Perioperative Services
Staff Nurse, Charge Nurse (Current Employee) –  San Bernardino, CASeptember 17, 2014
I love working in the GI Lab at Community Hospital of San Bernardino. I am the sedation nurse during an EGD and Colonoscopy.
Pros
Staff I work with
Cons
Being on call
Great place to work for
Certified Nurse Assistant (Current Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAJune 7, 2014
This was my first hospital and it was a great stepping stone for me in the medical feild. I Hve learned so much here in the past 4 years and I am turly greatful for all the staff here.
Excellent Employee Benefits
Clinical Nurse Informaticist (Current Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAMay 30, 2014
Benefits are excellent at this organization. Started new position without any prior experience beside prior nursing experience but was mentored and given opportunity to grow.
Productive and fun place to work
Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAMay 19, 2014
Great company to work for with excellent benefits. If I could have stayed with the company I would have been looking to have long tenure there.
fun place to work
Relief Charge Nurse (Current Employee) –  san bernardino, caApril 17, 2014
love my co-workers...very hard workers, that get the job done!
Good days and bad days like every other job
Respiratory Care Practitioner (Current Employee) –  San BernardinoJanuary 20, 2014
Due to all the recent changes in the health care forum things have seemed to change at my workplace a lot recently but we are open to it. Good luck!
Working with the Dr's and Nurses is great
Lead Financial Counselor (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CANovember 14, 2013
Working in the Emergency Room was great and very interesting. I learned so much.
Pros
Food Discounts
Cons
Seeing incredible things
I like working for community hospital it was a fun place to work.
Admitting Representative (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAJune 20, 2013
A typical day at work was a fast paced enviroment. You had to do 50 to 0 patients a night. I like working for my bosses. They helped put when we needed the extra help. My co workers were the same hard workers and team players to get the job completed. The hardest part of the job is some days were hard and pateints were injuries were not able to be fixed. The most enjoyable part of my day would be meeting new people on the job at all times.
Pros
We had some good lunches at the cafe.
Cons
I dont have any cons at this moment.