Community Howard Regional Health Employee Reviews

CHRH is a great place to work. I have enjoyed working here.
Lead CT Technologist (Current Employee) –  Kokomo, INMay 25, 2015
I feel that CHRH is a great place to work. I feel the organization strives to do their best by their employees. The compensation and benefits are fair. I feel that the organization tries to be competitive with the market, The typical day at work is very busy, stressful. I have learned to be a very productive worker. I value my co-workers, because without them we would not make it through the day.
Pros
We do receive occasional bonuses.
Cons
Understaffing.
Very fast pace
medical assistant (Former Employee) –  Kokomo,INOctober 2, 2015
I found my experience there to be a great educational experience as well as very productive experience. I enjoyed staying busy at all times. Some of the things I learned was that not all doctors carry the different bedside manners. I enjoyed my co-workers very much. The hardest part of the job was being able to perform my duties and obligations that I was given and plus try to pick up the work load of some of the co-workers when they would be called away, or were busy performing other tasks. I enjoyed the patients most of all because I just like being apart a team that I can make a difference.
Pros
Patients
Cons
Handle others work load over top of my own obligations and responsibilities.
Productive workplace
Medical Technologist (Former Employee) –  Kokomo, INSeptember 12, 2012
I learned about instruments used in hematology, coagulation, chemistry, and more. I was able to gain experience with the help of my co-workers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Community Howard Regional Health. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8