Community Medical Centers Employee Reviews in United States

Very nice place to work
Supervisor & Referral Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Orange City, FLFebruary 17, 2016
quiet place with a professional staff dedicated to work as a team , very compassion with patients and other companies. Their mission is to provide a caring, responsive, preventive, and quality primary health care services to all people regardless of their social or economic status. Our focus is to accord the under-served population access and equity to healthcare services and integrity to serve as steward of the health and wellness of our clients in the rural areas. It is our hope that the community-based healthcare facility we established would be a place where the needs of the whole person are met -- body, mind, and spirit.
customer service
Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CANovember 19, 2015
I was able to grow within the company. I had room for advancement. I started as a secretary and ended as an assistant clinic manager, and I had wonderful supervisors in all positions. I was treated with respect by all my supervisors. Enjoyed being able to provide assistance to the employees. Had wonderful staff working there.
Pros
vacation accruals
Cons
salary advances
I'm outgoing like to take challenges, help others, friendly
Medical Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Manteca, CAOctober 18, 2015
I like what I do and were I work I've been working for the company for 12 years, but know we have new management and it seems that the manager doesn't do her part as a manager, I've grown in community medical centers I learned a lot but its time to move on
Pros
they work around with our schedules
Cons
don't have any
Horrible Place To Work
Office Assist (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CaJuly 1, 2015
Bad ratings due to non engagement from employees. Bad people to work with. Rude and inconsiderate people!!!!!!!! CMC DOES NOT CARE ABOUT THEIR EMPLOYEES. They could not care less. Corporate is all about themselves! Selfish company.
Productive and fun work place
Nutrition Aide (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CAMay 11, 2015
Interviewing WIC applicants for income eligibility, Performed nutrition classes, appointment scheduling, voucher issuance, data entry, record keeping, General office tasks, answering outgoing and incoming calls. Learned a lot on nutrition and the importance of staying healthy. Management was also very good, flexible. The interaction with people and kids. Felt always very good to able to help families in need.
hard-working and responsible
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAJanuary 30, 2015
I am self-motivated, hard-working, responsible, team work, fast learned, friendly and respectful. Love working with elder giving them the comfort cares and needs.
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  stockton caJanuary 20, 2015
This is a fast paced company, have to constantly be able to handle patients, stressful situations. Having to patient attention to details. Be prepared for anything that might happen thru out day. know how to handle code blue if a patient were to pass out or have a emergeny, be able to handle and stay calm. Always makes day go by fast. High volume of patients
Daily learning.
PCA (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAJanuary 15, 2015
A typical day while working at CRMC was exciting. Once entering the unit i would get a report from the shift before and assess which area would be busier and need more attention. From there we would finish and I would begin to check if the unit was tidy, cart and specialty carts were stocked. While doing that I would also check with each nurse how they were doing and if they needed help with anything, if not I would move on to the next. What I learned was that every day brought something new to learn there was always room for improvement. I learn how to convey my word clearly and how to listen clearly. I learned how to have a caring hand to the sickest of patients and their families. I learned how to be a better me and how to see where I can improve. My management was amazing, my supervisors were always ready to listen and guide in the right direction if a situation came up that I didn't understand. They also worked with me in time of family loss. My manager was just the same always made time in his day to check on how things were, and to also see if he could help you in any problems I had. My co-workers were great always willing to teach me nursing tricks and tips, how to speak with doctors and physicians assistants. They always knew how to work as a team and always taught how it was important to work as a team. They are a very supportive group and almost like a family. My hardest part of my job with trying to help the families after they had a loss in the unit. To try to comfort them, after we tried all our efforts to safe their loved one, keeping a strong face in front of  more... the family but going home with a heavy heart. My most enjoyable part is having was having patients get better and move around and get to go home after such a long hard journey they had.  less
Pros
great benefits, flexible shifts, coffee shop
Cons
short staffed
Exciting Workplace
Lactation Educator Counselor (Former Employee) –  Clovis, CADecember 29, 2014
Cared for recently birthed mothers and their new babies. I loved working with an ecelectic group of nurses and doctors and that made the day or night go by quickly.

Each day brought a different set of patients. Some would be quite typical and had easy care and some brought complications. Each was rewarding and challenging to deal with.
Great company to work for
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Manteca, CANovember 30, 2014
great staff
you work in OB/GYN, peds, and family practice
rooming patients, taking vitals
Referrals and communications
Pros
full time
Cons
no con
fast pace productive office
Clinical Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Manteca, CAOctober 30, 2014
worked front office as back office in pediatric and obstetric gynecologist
A great place to work, and learn more!
HR Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CASeptember 16, 2014
Worked hard daily to efficiently process paperwork. Learned to communicate effectively with various department managers/directors. My co-workers were pleasant to be around; there were opportunities to learn more. It was hard to leave, but I am pleased to have had a good experience with CMC.
Great place to work and Multi-challeging work place
Senior Engineer - Network Communications Telecom (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CASeptember 11, 2014
Fun and Play
Learn new things everyday
Multicultural environment
Great Starting Job
Head Athletic Trainer for Central High School (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAApril 8, 2014
Athletic Trainer for Local High School.
Physical Therapy Assistant.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
no advancement opportunity
Fast work environment, never in 1 clinic
Medical Office Assistant II (Former Employee) –  Fresno caDecember 5, 2013
lots of scheduling, heavy phones, lots of patients, and different specialties, management was sometimes helpful and understanding , co-workers were great and helpful, hardest part of my job was getting it all done in a timely manner but managed it.. the patients were the not the best but I made them the best for me.
Pros
parking, never knew where i would be working in what clinic
Cons
great people ( hospital setting) great doctors
Great Cowokers
Medical Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Stockton, CANovember 5, 2013
I love my job at community medical center I'm just looking for something different
Community Medical Centers Review
Senior Exec. Secretary to the SVP Medical Affairs (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAOctober 29, 2013
I worked for a great supervisor who taught me a lot about healthcare, working with physicians, legal contracting, event planning and other areas in the Medical Affairs field.
Pros
Management did not like our team
Patient Financial Counselor (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CASeptember 24, 2013
Outsourced with out notice, Management did not like our team, was not offered other employment transfers
Great learning experience
Network System Administrator (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CAAugust 27, 2013
In the three years at Community Medical Centers.
I was challenged everyday. I became great at working under pressure and wok in a Fast Pace Medical environment. My Typical day consist of Troubleshooting, Project Management and Problem Solving. The most enjoyable part of my career at CMC customer relationship that I developed.
Community was a great Job .
nutrition clerk (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAAugust 8, 2013
Community was a great Job because it taught me to work face to face with people young and old and in a very large place ...they also had me take class in learning in computer skills which I did pass ! and we had lots of classes in our field of work to better us .the staff there was great we all worked as a great team to get our Job done , when we were short staffed its always hard for all of us ..the most enjoyable part of my Job was seeing the staff i work with after being off for 2days I guess because I love people and I am a people person .
Pros
free sodas all day
Cons
short breaks

4.3