Community Medical Centers Employee Reviews

CCMC is a great place to work
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Clovis, CAFebruary 12, 2018
CCMC is a great place to work with a wonderful staff and benefits. There is also a wonderful accumulation of Vacation hours. It is always enjoyable to come into work.
Fast Pace work
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CADecember 4, 2017
It is a fast pace job I work nights I am constantly on the floor answering lights, doing showers, changing patients. The pay is pretty good for the most part. It can be less stressful when we are fully staffed or over staffed like any work site.
Pros
Good benefits, good pay for night shift
Cons
Always short staff, mandatory stay
Fast pace environment
unit clerk (Current Employee) –  Community Regional Medical Center FresnoOctober 27, 2017
Fast paced environment with excellent benefits, most coworkers are great, great way to get experience working with the public and working with people and helping people out.
some issues are low pay and managerial staff that don't enforce Hospital policies such as the English-speaking policy
Pros
Great benefits, help with advancement, filling a public need
Cons
Bad parking bad part of town Low pay
Awesome work place environment. Great coworkers
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lodi, CAOctober 26, 2017
Like the job, the atmosphere, friendly coworkers and management. Had to stop working due to disability in my back that made it harder to walk then completely no strength to walk.
Pros
Diverse cultures, awesome atmosphere, good hours.
Cons
N/a
great job to start
Patient Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CAOctober 12, 2017
it's a great start but not to stay, great benefits however you can't afford everything they offer since pay is not that good. co-workers were great and work as a team.
Pros
great benefits and co-workers
Cons
the pay
CMC is a great place to work
Back Office Trainer (Current Employee) –  Stockton, CASeptember 7, 2017
I admire how CMC supports the community of the under served and the support of staff. We all work as a team to support the Misson and vision of CMC. In closing a great place to work.
Pros
CMC provides extensive training
fun place to work
Medical Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Tracy, CASeptember 6, 2017
I enjoy working at community medical centers. I like all of my co workers and managers they are really nice. The only thing I don't like is that there is no career advancement.
Pros
discounts
Cons
no career advancements
Terrible place to work or be seen at
Lead (Former Employee) –  Vacaville, CAAugust 30, 2017
Manager is terrible, favorites employees. Has no respect for hard workers, company doesn't even write up anyone they just fire them. It's all hear say they don't meet and talk they fire on spot because of what other workers say.
Pros
Cons
Manager bill
Horrible Place to work! Very racist employees, not at all a culturally diverse environment.
RDA (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CAAugust 14, 2017
the employees are a contradiction of what the company stands for. They are very racist and only there for a pay check. They could care less about the individuals they serve. Women, infants and children unless they look and talk a certain way. Shameful organization once you are able to get an inside look!
It was an ok place to work if you are starting off in the medical field
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tracy, CAJuly 1, 2017
It was a nice place to work to say that is where I gained my experience as a medical receptionist and medical assistant. Only downfall is that you don't get trained enough but your manager or management staff per their expectations.
Some of the doctors are really nice and tell you what they prefer you to do for them as their assistant and what is expected of you. The doctors that I have worked with basically informed and/or trained me better than the manager and/or management staff. Another downfall is that of you have no other obligations like family, you will be the first ones to be asked to work overtime and holidays.
Friendly and clean
Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CAJune 27, 2017
Staffs are professional. Excellent care of patients and employees. Most busiest trauma center, yet very productive and efficient. Most enjoyable part of the job is assuring patients and employees have a clean and sanitary environment.
Great people and a very rewarding place to work
Dietitian (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CAMay 11, 2017
I learned a lot about how to help counsel patients in effective ways to support their desired health-related behavior changes and goals. I built a lot of great relationships with coworkers and felt that I could be myself at this job.
Pros
Great people, rewarding experience
Rapidly growing clinic with good leadership
Clinic Manager (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CAApril 26, 2017
A typical day at work at CMC means you hit the ground running.
The most important thing to remember is team work makes the dream work. A good place.
Pros
Hardworking, loyal team members.
Cons
location wasn't the best, but that is where it need is.
A horrible place to work
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Vacaville, CAApril 19, 2017
Working at the vacaville clinic is the worst most unprofessional poorly managed clinic I have ever work in. The culture of these vile medical assistants that work there is horrendous.
Fun Place to work
Corporate Administrator (Internship) (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CAFebruary 28, 2017
Great workplace culture. Enjoy working along side wonderful like minded individuals. Hardest part of job is having to pull myself away from my work at the end of the day. Lots of fun events to take part in planning and/or attending.
No process for project managment
Project Manager - Client Services (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CAJanuary 28, 2017
Hard place for PM's to work. No process and standards. Projects are "thrown" on the way and wait and see what falls to fix it. Very poor leadership.
Pros
Cons
Poor leadership
Volunteer
Respiratory Therapist Volunteer (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CANovember 9, 2016
Currently volunteering in the Respiratory department, great place to work, gain experience and knowledge.
Can't find a better place to learn the field.
Community medical medical
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Toms River, NJSeptember 1, 2016
as a security officer always work undercover in community medical center in toms river nj located hospitalized drive is so big to work at hospital
Culture is awful
Manager (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAAugust 27, 2016
Very judgmental people. Awful moral. Employees need a lesson on how to welcome new staff. Certain Officer is horrific. Coworker rude and accusatory. I would never recommend this place.
A Large Growing Health Care Orginization
Patient Financial Services Liaison (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CAAugust 16, 2016
they are trying to find their mark in this world and make great strides in employee relations and benefits. The campus is growing and starting to look very modern
Pros
Centrally Located, Has Connections with UCSF
Cons
career ladder is hard to climb if you do not know someone or they dont retire