Community Medical Centers Employee Reviews

A horrible place to work
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Vacaville, CAApril 19, 2017
Working at the vacaville clinic is the worst most unprofessional poorly managed clinic I have ever work in. The culture of these vile medical assistants that work there is horrendous.
Pros
NONE
Cons
EVERYTHING
Fun Place to work
Corporate Administrator (Internship) (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CAFebruary 28, 2017
Great workplace culture. Enjoy working along side wonderful like minded individuals. Hardest part of job is having to pull myself away from my work at the end of the day. Lots of fun events to take part in planning and/or attending.
No process for project managment
Project Manager - Client Services (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CAJanuary 28, 2017
Hard place for PM's to work. No process and standards. Projects are "thrown" on the way and wait and see what falls to fix it. Very poor leadership.
Pros
Cons
Poor leadership
Volunteer
Respiratory Therapist Volunteer (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CANovember 9, 2016
Currently volunteering in the Respiratory department, great place to work, gain experience and knowledge.
Can't find a better place to learn the field.
Community medical medical
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Toms River, NJSeptember 1, 2016
as a security officer always work undercover in community medical center in toms river nj located hospitalized drive is so big to work at hospital
Culture is awful
Manager (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAAugust 27, 2016
Very judgmental people. Awful moral. Employees need a lesson on how to welcome new staff. Certain Officer is horrific. Coworker rude and accusatory. I would never recommend this place.
A Large Growing Health Care Orginization
Patient Financial Services Liaison (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CAAugust 16, 2016
they are trying to find their mark in this world and make great strides in employee relations and benefits. The campus is growing and starting to look very modern
Pros
Centrally Located, Has Connections with UCSF
Cons
career ladder is hard to climb if you do not know someone or they dont retire
Didn't always look forward to going to work.
Office Assistant II (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAJuly 12, 2016
Work was stressful. Management seemed to have a large effect on attitude in the work place. You do the work of 3 to 4 people. But you can learn alot.
Pros
Good health insurance
Cons
Poor pay, and very poor raises.
Very nice place to work
Supervisor & Referral Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Orange City, FLFebruary 17, 2016
quiet place with a professional staff dedicated to work as a team , very compassion with patients and other companies. Their mission is to provide a caring, responsive, preventive, and quality primary health care services to all people regardless of their social or economic status. Our focus is to accord the under-served population access and equity to healthcare services and integrity to serve as steward of the health and wellness of our clients in the rural areas. It is our hope that the community-based healthcare facility we established would be a place where the needs of the whole person are met -- body, mind, and spirit.
customer service
Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CANovember 19, 2015
I was able to grow within the company. I had room for advancement. I started as a secretary and ended as an assistant clinic manager, and I had wonderful supervisors in all positions. I was treated with respect by all my supervisors. Enjoyed being able to provide assistance to the employees. Had wonderful staff working there.
Pros
vacation accruals
Cons
salary advances
I'm outgoing like to take challenges, help others, friendly
Medical Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Manteca, CAOctober 18, 2015
I like what I do and were I work I've been working for the company for 12 years, but know we have new management and it seems that the manager doesn't do her part as a manager, I've grown in community medical centers I learned a lot but its time to move on
Pros
they work around with our schedules
Cons
don't have any
Interesting learning environment with room for job growth.
ICU Patient Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CaliforniaAugust 31, 2015
I was responsible for maintaining safe patient care practices including; monitoring patient IV lines while assisting in all patient care, keeping all intubation tubes safely positioned, turning patients every two hours or when needed, helping during in room procedures such as lines being placed, EVDs, lumbar punctures and many more. I am also responsible for keeping all med rooms stocked with supplies, having all sterile trays ready when needed, and line carts properly stocked, answering phones and breaking EKG techs when needed. I am also responsible for compressions during codes, getting the crash cart, and any other supplies that may be needed during the code.

I loved the fast paced work environment and the supportiveness of every person working on the ICU unit.
Horrible Place To Work
Office Assist (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CaJuly 1, 2015
Bad ratings due to non engagement from employees. Bad people to work with. Rude and inconsiderate people!!!!!!!! CMC DOES NOT CARE ABOUT THEIR EMPLOYEES. They could not care less. Corporate is all about themselves! Selfish company.
Productive and fun work place
Nutrition Aide (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CAMay 11, 2015
Interviewing WIC applicants for income eligibility, Performed nutrition classes, appointment scheduling, voucher issuance, data entry, record keeping, General office tasks, answering outgoing and incoming calls. Learned a lot on nutrition and the importance of staying healthy. Management was also very good, flexible. The interaction with people and kids. Felt always very good to able to help families in need.
hard-working and responsible
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAJanuary 30, 2015
I am self-motivated, hard-working, responsible, team work, fast learned, friendly and respectful. Love working with elder giving them the comfort cares and needs.
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  stockton caJanuary 20, 2015
This is a fast paced company, have to constantly be able to handle patients, stressful situations. Having to patient attention to details. Be prepared for anything that might happen thru out day. know how to handle code blue if a patient were to pass out or have a emergeny, be able to handle and stay calm. Always makes day go by fast. High volume of patients
Daily learning.
PCA (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAJanuary 15, 2015
A typical day while working at CRMC was exciting. Once entering the unit i would get a report from the shift before and assess which area would be busier and need more attention. From there we would finish and I would begin to check if the unit was tidy, cart and specialty carts were stocked. While doing that I would also check with each nurse how they were doing and if they needed help with anything, if not I would move on to the next. What I learned was that every day brought something new to learn there was always room for improvement. I learn how to convey my word clearly and how to listen clearly. I learned how to have a caring hand to the sickest of patients and their families. I learned how to be a better me and how to see where I can improve. My management was amazing, my supervisors were always ready to listen and guide in the right direction if a situation came up that I didn't understand. They also worked with me in time of family loss. My manager was just the same always made time in his day to check on how things were, and to also see if he could help you in any problems I had. My co-workers were great always willing to teach me nursing tricks and tips, how to speak with doctors and physicians assistants. They always knew how to work as a team and always taught how it was important to work as a team. They are a very supportive group and almost like a family. My hardest part of my job with trying to help the families after they had a loss in the unit. To try to comfort them, after we tried all our efforts to safe their loved one, keeping a strong face in front of  more... the family but going home with a heavy heart. My most enjoyable part is having was having patients get better and move around and get to go home after such a long hard journey they had.  less
Pros
Great benefits, flexible shifts, coffee shop
Cons
Short staffed
Exciting Workplace
Lactation Educator Counselor (Former Employee) –  Clovis, CADecember 29, 2014
Cared for recently birthed mothers and their new babies. I loved working with an ecelectic group of nurses and doctors and that made the day or night go by quickly.

Each day brought a different set of patients. Some would be quite typical and had easy care and some brought complications. Each was rewarding and challenging to deal with.
Great company to work for
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Manteca, CANovember 30, 2014
great staff
you work in OB/GYN, peds, and family practice
rooming patients, taking vitals
Referrals and communications
Pros
full time
Cons
no con
fast pace productive office
Clinical Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Manteca, CAOctober 30, 2014
worked front office as back office in pediatric and obstetric gynecologist

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Community Medical Centers. Our community is ready to answer.

Community Medical Centers Reviews by Location