Community Memorial Hospital

Community Memorial Hospital Employer Reviews

CMH
Student Phlebotomist Technician (Former Employee), Ventura, CADecember 2, 2014
Loved the patients and my co-workers its was a great working environment. I was taught many things and was glad I was able to learn from the pros. Some patients were rude but its not fun getting your blood drawn.
Lousy management. Supervisors not professional or knowledgeable of departments they manage.
Transcriptionist (Former Employee), Ventura, CANovember 30, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: lousy management and unskilled supervisors.
It was all said in the review summary. Double standards and supervisors need to be better trained and/or carefully selected before allowing them to be in charge of a department. The ones I worked with were very unprofessional and seemed to be hired on their looks instead of knowledge.
Unorganized and inexperience
Pattient Account Rep (Former Employee), Ventura, CANovember 26, 2014
Pros: working with patients
Cons: pay
Trying to organize and learn your job duties, I learned how to maintain my team spirit with my co-workers, management was inexperience and unprofessional, loved my co-workers- the hardest part was tying new thing to make jobs more productive. When I left for a better paying job.
hepful and fun
RN (Former Employee), Niagara, WINovember 9, 2014
a overall great place to work. flexible scheduling and a friendly learning atmosphere. nurse manager/open door policy
awesome place to work!
Materials Management Clerk (Former Employee), Hicksville, OHNovember 4, 2014
Pros: great place to work and feel good at the end of the day.
the worker there are so nice. always willing to help if you need help with anything. The management staff was great always caring about you as a person.
Co-worker awesome.
because I worked in the hospital the hardest part of the job is someone passing a way.
enjoyed be able to help people.
poor nurse advocates
ER/Acute Care Staff RN (Former Employee), Syracuse, NEOctober 13, 2014
Pros: pay
Cons: no one supports the nurses
Management centered on nursing perfection without support. Hard to focus on patient-centered care when perfection is on the line.
This was a good place to work.
Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Hamilton, NYOctober 2, 2014
Every day interaction with patients, families and coworkers. Management was good.
Great intern experience
Clinical Intern (Former Employee), Staunton, ILSeptember 3, 2014
My time at Community Memorial hospital was spent observing physical therapists on a day to day basis and learning how exercise programs are individualized for each patient based on their needs.
Great Place to Work
Administrative Assistant, PT/OT/ST (Former Employee), Cloquet, MNAugust 21, 2014
Community Memorial Hospital is a wonderful place to work. Everyone is very friendly and easy to work with. I would recommend anyone who is looking for a wonderful place to work to apply there.
Just a Factory
Maintenance Supervisor (Current Employee), Hamilton, NYJuly 15, 2014
Hard working, energetic. Room for personal growth with in the company.
Good job
Full Time Maintenance (Current Employee), Hicksville, OHMay 18, 2014
Good job but compensation and advancement isnt likely. Enjoy working with my co-workers and the public. Some days are intense with alot going on.
Comfortable Work Place
Supply Technician (Former Employee), Ventura, CAMay 4, 2014
Pros: healthinsurance
It was a comfortable work place. There was little or almost no supervision. Our manager would trust our decision making that we would make for the company. My work load was the same work load as the assistant supervisor. And i could say that was the best part of the job that I was able to learn all things that a supervisor would do. My coworkers would – more... be pleasant to work with. – less
although people are sick or injured, it's a fun place to work
Patient Access Representative (Current Employee), Hamilton, NYApril 22, 2014
Pros: meeting new people every day
Cons: exposure to illnesses
you never know what is going to come into the ER. I love working the ER.
Productive and fun
Emergency Department Nurse (Former Employee), South Hill, VAApril 7, 2014
Pros: rotating shifts
Work in fast working environment. Triage and of adult and pediatric clients.Multi tasking often was necesary buthad good team support with Preceptor avaiablity.
Nice place to work
Phlebotomist - Laboratory Assistant - (Former Employee), Menomonee FallsMarch 12, 2014
Nice company to work for--great co workers just wish they had more hours and better pay
Radiology Technologist/ CT Technologist PM shift
Full time & Part time (Former Employee), 855 S. Main Street Oconto Falls, WI 54154March 3, 2014
Pros: great work environment, great staff that works well with each other and providers that are easy to work for.
Cons: working nights with a teenager at home, with a husband who works a swing shift. needed to find a day job to accommodate my family.
• Radiology Technologist: Perform diagnostic images on outpatients, inpatients and trauma situations. Assist the Radiologist in fluoroscopic exams. Employ radiation protection techniques to protect the patient.
• Pharmacy Technician: Assists pharmacist(s) in all areas of pharmacy operations on the retail and hospital side, including prescription preparation, – more... sales transactions, and assisting patients. Maintain purchasing and inventory maintenance, returns on expired medications, and customer service.
• Health Unit Coordinator: Assist nursing staff in daily responsibilities by answering phones, transcribing physician orders and imputing into computer system. Maintain patient charts, scheduling diagnostic tests, receive new patients, and the link between nursing staff and patients needs. – less
Technical Laboratory Assistant/Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Ventura, CADecember 26, 2013
Pros: great benefits
Cons: small hospital
I loved working at CMh ventura due to the close net co workers that encourage eachother to do well in life.
Centralized scheduling was a great position for someone who likes a position that requires multi-tasking.
CENTRALIZED SCHEDULER (Former Employee), Hicksville, OHDecember 23, 2013
Very much enjoy office work. A typical day at work meant working with customers and patients to make sure they received the best service/care possible.
While working I learned how important it is to use time management appropriately to ensure all the duties of the job were met.
Management was great. All employees knew there was an open door policy if – more... there were any concerns or questions.
It's nice working with co-workers that are willing to help no matter the situation and it's a nice feeling to know they don't mind coming to you for help as well. Teamwork!
The hardest part of the job is when you have exhausted all attempts to make the customer/patient happy and nothing does.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the interaction with the staff,customers,patients,and knowing at the end of the day you did your best work and had fun along the way! – less
COMMUNITY MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
Unit Secretary/Surgery Scheduler (Former Employee), Ventura, CADecember 10, 2013
Pros: work schedule, co workers, busy
Cons: bumping other physicians that were scheduled cases and dealing w/ attitude i would get from them
Review all cases scheduled and inform physicians of cases that are being bumped due to emergent cases, documentation of every case, go over anesthesia medications forms, documentation of sterilization instruments, turn over rooms, multi line phone lines, schedule add on surgery cases.

I had a good relationship with my fellow coworkers, we were all – more... there to make sure the cases went smoothly and in efficient timing. It was always and had to be a team effort. – less
Good company
Communications Operator (Former Employee), Ventura, CANovember 15, 2013
It was a nice experience. My co-workers were nice to work with. I did not like the graveyard shift.

1 2 3