Job ID: 292583
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Community Mercy Health Partners extends the healing ministry of Jesus by improving the health of our communities with emphasis on people who are poor and under-served.
Community Mercy Health Partners is an equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
- Weekly Hours: 40
- Schedule: 8:00am to 4:30pm
Job Description Summary:
A summary of the specific skills, knowledge and behaviors of this position are: plans and implements a system for compiling, documenting and providing Springfield Regional Medical Center (SRMC) and Mercy Memorial Hospital (MMH) and other facilities as assigned and their respective clinical staffs with quality performance improvement resources and information. Coordinates organizational accreditation surveys and investigations as they relate to quality performance.
- Associate’s Degree or Diploma in Nursing.
- Master’s Degree preferred.
- Two years in a clinical hospital setting.
- Performance improvement, project management, hospital-based case management preferred.
- Current licensure/certification as appropriate.
- Quality Abstraction & Performance Improvement experience preferred.