Community Partners Employee Reviews

great expereince
FL -Outpatient Child and Family Therapist (Current Employee) –  Palm Beach County, FLDecember 13, 2017
great place to work for experience. flexible hours and a decent work home life balance. manageable case load and good management. would recommend community partners
Exceptional workplace with a culture of acceptance
Outreach Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Pahokee, FLOctober 25, 2017
Community Partners is an excellent organization to work with. They are extremely concerned with the well being of their employees and offer exceptional benefits as proof.
Pros
Family oriented culture
Cons
Work-life balance could be improved.
job security guaranteed
Support Staff (Current Employee) –  Riviera Beach, FLOctober 9, 2017
Well known in the community
relaxed environment
can be stressful
not much room to grow
not compensated according to job duties
Depending on department or program turnover can be high
Out and About in the Community
Project SEARCH Career Trainer (Former Employee) –  Dover, NHSeptember 22, 2017
Great way to get to know the community.
Clients and families are great to work with.
Supervisors are always supportive.
Hours are great and flexible.
Housing Specialist - CRSS, BHT (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZSeptember 8, 2017
Helping others is get into housing by the end of the day you can go home feeling good about being able to help someone get off the streets and into independent housing.
Pros
No micro management
Cons
High stress
Feeling useful... Not so useful....
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Dover, NHSeptember 4, 2017
I loved the clientele. I was questioned why I would want to work there if I was more qualified to do something else. Most everyone was into everyone's business . Big time gossip.
Pros
Able to feel like you make a difference in someone's life.
Cons
Busy bodies, negativity
Working Environment
CRMA/DSP (Former Employee) –  Settler RD SP& 2. Woodmont St, WestbrookSeptember 1, 2017
Working with the community partners is all about innovation, flexibility, enthusiasm, and hard working. The most important thing is putting a smile on the faces of those we are caring for despite some challenges one may face sometimes. Is working at the community partners really fun, yes it is when good people team up and work together as a team.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
lack of proper management team
Tried it twice; Twice I left
Acute Services Clinician/ES Clinician (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NH 03867July 28, 2017
This is a behavioral health company with problems in upper management. BH side is run by someone who has a poor relationship with the truth and does not operate with any transparency. Morale is definitely effected by this... other management positions are more trustworthy.
Dynamic workplace
Outpatient Therapist (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLJune 26, 2017
Community Partners is a fun environment for a new therapist. The agency provided free supervision, very important for therapists looking to become licensed, and really took the time to foster the professional growth of their employees.
Make your own schedule
CASEWORKER INTERN (Former Employee) –  Greensburg, INJune 8, 2017
You schedule around your clients, have them set their goals and assist them in meeting those goals. Can be stressful but it's nice that you get to make your own schedule.
Pros
flexible, autonomy
Cons
clients frequently cancel
Very HOSTILE work environment
Certified Residential Medical Aide (Former Employee) –  Biddeford, MEMay 5, 2017
The whole place is shutting down. They have laid off almost all of Human Resources. My Hiring Manager left, and my new Manager was very two-faced. She was used to being a Regional Director, and refused to do any work WITH the Clients. She wouldn't go to any of their appointments, nor did she help them in anyway. When she got stressed, she would take it out by either ignoring you completely for the day, even if there was something serious to discuss, or she would become hostile and raise her voice. This was only one house, which happens to be the most under employed house they have. A Client left shortly after she became Manager. Not sure if I would look for a long term position here because all of the people that have resigned from upper-management. It's really a shame, the Clients there were awesome.
Pros
Help people live the fullest of lives.
Cons
Management. Long term employees are being forced to leave. It may be closing soon.
Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 27, 2017
-I love the people I work with. We all get along super well and have fun together
- This definitely gives me a change to learn a lot and grow more as an employee
- The turn around for contracts and checks could be a little bit quicker
Fun place to work
DSP (Direct Support Professional) (Current Employee) –  Saco, MEJanuary 6, 2017
A day at work can be slow at times but the days the clients go out is rewarding and stress free co workers are as a team the hard part is the down time and and seeing some of them without much family but the job is enjoyable at times but I like to explore more options and be more busy in a days work
Pros
Working outside with clients
Cons
To much down time
Great Place
Targeted Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Riviera Beach, FLNovember 28, 2016
Maintained knowledge of residential and non-residential resources available in the West Palm Beach/Palm Beach County area
• Counseled client according to service plan goals and objectives. Link and assist client with community resources related to service plan goals
Rewarding job
DSP (Direct Support Professional) (Current Employee) –  South Portland, MENovember 27, 2016
Rewarding job supporting great individuals, non-profit rarely see wage increase. Company provids paid training and certifications. Room for overtime. Day program and residential.
Pros
Great individuals, rewarding
Cons
Health care, non-profit
Best job yet!
DSP (Direct Support Professional) (Former Employee) –  MaineSeptember 23, 2016
Working for Community Partners, Inc was the best job I have had yet. A typical work day was always fun and fulfilling. I learned how to deal with stressful situations, and more managerial skills to further my career. My co-workers were always wonderful and great to work with. The hardest part of my job was when my clients started moving to other homes after the bond I had created with them. The most enjoyable part of my job was everyday I was there, I was helping someone in need, doing activities with them, encouraging community inclusion, teaching them new things, learning more about them, and interacting with them as much as they could.
Productive and caring for residents
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Lewiston, MEJuly 8, 2016
I enjoy helping those who would not live a fulfilled life without personal and effective care. Residents appreciate our help as much as we appreciate spending time with them. We use the best of our knowledge and pre-nursing skills that we can to give them hope and healing.
Making health care make sense
Executive Director (Former Employee) –  Amherst, MAMay 14, 2015
Community Partners, Inc offered me brilliant colleagues and amazing support that allowed me to contribute to health access and policy resources still in use today. I was challenged to think strategically and learn web-based communication and community building before 'SEO' was even a thing.
Respite Care Worker (Former Employee) –  DoverFebruary 3, 2015
Its been a long time since i worked there but when i did. i enjoyed my job. if i didnt had to move i would still be working there. If you are working there im happy for you.
Great learning experience
Leasing Manager (Current Employee) –  Delray Beach, FLNovember 4, 2014
Horrible Employer-they yell and scream at you all day.
You can never do enough work to please them.
The owner is a slum lord.
Pros
Great income
Cons
Horrible working conditions; horrible boss