Community Partners

Community Partners Employee Reviews

Making health care make sense
Executive Director (Former Employee), Amherst, MAMay 14, 2015
Community Partners, Inc offered me brilliant colleagues and amazing support that allowed me to contribute to health access and policy resources still in use today. I was challenged to think strategically and learn web-based communication and community building before 'SEO' was even a thing.
Respite Care Worker (Former Employee), DoverFebruary 3, 2015
Its been a long time since i worked there but when i did. i enjoyed my job. if i didnt had to move i would still be working there. If you are working there im happy for you.
Not a bad place to work
Internship Student (Former Employee), Dover, NHFebruary 3, 2015
Work atmosphere is hard, always very busy with a large clientele, often seemed under staffed. Overall the people who worked there cared very much for their clients.
Great learning experience
Leasing Manager (Current Employee), Delray Beach, FLNovember 4, 2014
Pros: great income
Cons: horrible working conditions; horrible boss
Horrible Employer-they yell and scream at you all day.
You can never do enough work to please them.
The owner is a slum lord.
very personable job with clients, enjoyed in that aspect
child care worker (Current Employee), hamden, connecticutOctober 26, 2014
Pros: clients and location
Cons: mandated shifts if your relief did not come to work
From eight hours a day, five days a week working with juveniles is very enjoyable. Helping them with specific needs and watching over them while they are in school and sometimes off grounds. I learned a lot about the work environment and what a good staff member really is. Everyone makes mistakes so while each client did come into my program with a back round and paperwork i always chose not to look at that and base my opinion of them based on our personal interactions. Having three separate work shifts i had many coworkers but worked directly with three of them and two managers on first shift. For the most part the staff were great but like all jobs you can tell who is there for a check and who actually cares about the job, it always shows in the work. At the end of the day i wanted this job because i care tremendously about kids of all ages and working at this job gave me a perfect outlet to speak in close quarters with up to six clients at a time about things i have experienced in my life and give them their own voice and outlet at the same time.
Life at Community Partners
Direct Support Professional (Former Employee), Dover, NHJuly 8, 2014
Pros: flexable schedule, great work-life balance
Cons: low end insurance
Great company to work for. Hours were flexible and ample opportunity for overtime and advancement within the company
disorganized place
Data (Current Employee), Tucson, AZJune 8, 2014
Pros: friendly environment, christmas party, events
Cons: parking, healthcare deductible, healthcare coverage and co-pays, some incompetent people
Some managers are awesome, but they are often under poor management and can't do much. Their system is a complete mess and they have not fixed it for years. Systems are very dated.

They hire too many laid-off contractors. They seldom hire the best from other places. The pay is low for the requirements.
Told me I got the job and then took it away
Child and family therapist (Former Employee), west palm beach, flApril 10, 2014
The people in HR are terrible. I applied for this job and got it! Then a hiccup came up from DCF and I was told my case had to be reviewed. This would take 7 to 10 days. They told me the position would be closed by then and then told me I lack integrity and am not fit to work for them. I did not lie about anything.The woman was so rude and It really broke my spirit. I have never done anything to lack integrity. I am a Social Worker and would do anything for the community. To hear this was outrageous. I would never work for this company now.
Challenging work with diminishing return.
Developmental Trainer (DT) (Former Employee), Parsonsfield, MEFebruary 27, 2014
Pros: working in a rural setting.
Cons: management and co-workers.
*Direct care of developmentally delayed individuals; daily reinforcement of social and personal skills, assisting with hygiene and dealing with behavior issues. As DT; responsible for writing monthly reports for the individuals in my case load, assisting the Clinical Coordinator with Quarterly reports and the yearly PCP Report. Supervision of staff during my shifts.
*Behavior management skills, routine planning for the clients.
*Immediate supervisor was really good, management above him was really bad.
*The co-workers were nice enough, but always seemed ready to throw anyone else under the bus, so to speak, to make themselves look better. They mostly wanted to do what they wanted when at work.
*The company politics.
*The clients were great and the whole reason for doing the job.
Challenging and rewarding
Direct service professional (Current Employee), Rochester, NHNovember 27, 2013
I enjoy working with the other DSPs and gaining insight as well as sharing information, on different techniques and how to work with each client. Work days are always challenging but exciting because every client has such different needs and abilities.
No support from managment, great coworkers...just not a place that takes care of their employee's.
ASSISTANT TO THE DAY PROGRAM COORDINATOR (Former Employee), Dover, NHOctober 20, 2013
Pros: benefits
A typical day at work consisted of unreasonable deadlines from management and a work load that was not doable in an eight hour shift. Besides the things I learned from the countless trainings I had there, one lesson I did learn is how to supervise people. The diversity of staff there taught me that no one person is alike and I learned to support people with their short comings and encourage them by recognizing their strengths and what they contribute to the organization.
When upper management was under pressure it trickled down to middle management and DSP's. Ethics went out the window and the morral in the organization went from good to bad quickly!
I thoroughly enjoyed my coworkers, they were the people who kept me going on not so good days. Great people to work with!
The hardest part of the job for me was working an 8+ hour shift to get ten things finished and not being recognized for going above and beyond. It was always very disappointing when I aced a project and I didn't get a single bit of recognition. Instead, I was told to do better next time.
The most enjoyable part of the job was working with the DSP's and the clients doing direct care. I enjoyed the human contact and talking with a client who just wanted me to sit with him and listen to his funny stories.
Fun workplace
Finance Associate (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAAugust 24, 2013
Clients can be demanding.
Need more structure.
Met a lot of great people.
Great Place
Direct Support Professional (Former Employee), Biddeford, MEJune 26, 2013
Pros: great staff
Cons: call outs
Great place to work, you get to develop one on one relationships with clients to ensure they are living the life they want to be happy.
Residents in the home are exciting and fun to work with...
CRMA/DSP (Current Employee), Biddeford, MEMarch 14, 2013
Pros: very emotionally rewarding job.
Cons: dealing with state funding in non profit settings.
Arrived at the same home four days a week to assist and provide care for a few individuals with mental and medical needs. My co-workers and I would rotate one on one care with the residents. We assisted with daily hygiene, meals, medications, toileting, housekeeping, banking, planing activities and social events as well as teaching coping skills and how to use them. Our motto in the home is "Do with not for".. I have learned a great deal about empathy and needs emotionally and physically. I worked with a great team of leader and co-workers hard workers and positive attitudes.The hardest part of my job is trying to jump threw the loop holes of the state and remaining objective in sensitive situations regarding the residents and their care.
Small company with consistent work schedules.
Direct Support Professional (Current Employee), Biddeford, MEJanuary 29, 2013
Pros: paid trainings, holidays, benefits.
Cons: no scheduled breaks.
This is a very routine oriented company filled with hard working and detail specific workers. Upper management tend to be very personable, and approachable in nature. The hardest part of the job is to separate categories of notes.
Great internship site and wonderful program for families in need.
Intern/Volunteer (Former Employee), Columbus, INDecember 9, 2011
Community Partners provided case management for families on the verge of crisis. The social workers provided financial help, goal setting, employment search, and emergency services. I learned so much and enjoyed the experience of working with families.

Community Partners Salaries