Community REACH CENTER Employee Review

View all Community REACH CENTER reviews

Holistic Mental Health Agency
Residential Clinician-Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Denver, COOctober 4, 2013
My time spent working with Community Reach Center was eye-opening and taught me a multitude of professional values. I began working as a part-time weekend clinician and quickly advanced to become the full time team lead clinician. I learned how to prioritize my time, therapeutically handle a plethora of symptomatic clients, organize and facilitate team meetings, and lead my team of six staff members to effectively provide the best quality of care to our clients. My manager was extremely involved with everyday functioning of the residential facility and was very much in-tune to my needs at the house. Due to this strong support system, both from my manager and from my team, the care given to our clients was of great value. At times, managing a house of 10 clients, all with differing symptoms and treatment goals, some days could become hectic and emotionally draining. However, even considering these stressful times, it was very rewarding to be able to directly play a role in the improvement of each clients' treatment goals and quality of life.
Pros
Great supervision, good benefit package, rewarding outcomes
Cons
Long, stressful hours, hectic and emotionally draining work at times

Other Community REACH CENTER Employee Reviews

Supportive environment
Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Thornton, COOctober 28, 2017
An amazingly supportive work environment. good compensation. Excellent PAL. A level of trust exists, odd feeling because this has rarely existed in my career.
Pros
Trust, work life balance
Cons
Will let you know
Lacks advncement
Mental Health Clinician (Former Employee) –  Thornton, COJuly 31, 2017
Very difficult to move ahead in this company does not recognize good employees low wages for staff as compared to offer workers who have little to no contact with clients.