Community REACH CENTER

Community REACH CENTER Employer Reviews

Outpatient Case Manager (Former Employee), Northglenn, COMarch 8, 2015
Lots of opportunity to learn skills related to case management and counseling. Management was supportive. Great coworkers and lots of opportunity for informative trainings.
Amazing Culture
Peer Specialist (Current Employee), Thornton, CODecember 3, 2014
Community Reach has an amazing culture. I most enjoy working with co-workers, coming together to help the people we serve. The highest reward is making a difference in someone's life.
Receptionist, front desk
Mental Health Receptionist/ Front Desk Associate (Former Employee), Northglenn, CONovember 25, 2014
Pros: client contact and comforting, helping them with the sometimes complicated procedures.
Cons: unfortunately there was one person who disagreed about my job performance..
I thought I did a very good job with this employer. A typical day was answering and processing calls for the therapists and Psychiatrists. As I was told personally by the doctors and therapists there, I went out of my way, working some evenings for certain patients, to help clients. I also went through the mail forwarding to other offices or departments, ordered supplies, made follow up appointments, kept packets pre-assembled for new incomes on Wednesdays. It was my responsibility to peruse their responses and make sure signatures were placed at appropriate places and all information provided before the Intake Counselor saw the new clients.

Twice a week I would be relieved from the phones so that I could put away office supplies and other items such as teas, coffees, toilet tissues for the upstairs office and the downstairs school for children.

It was a rewarding job that I really enjoyed.
I love my current job
Integrated Care Mental Health Clinician (Current Employee), Commerce City, COSeptember 10, 2014
Pros: great work hours
Cons: distance from my home
I work currently with high school students at Kids First Health Clinic located in Adams City High School. It is a joy to have the opportunity to integrate care for these youth and be a part of a system that encourages them to thrive no matter what their circumstances. We support and encourage them throughout their education process along with their families.
Caring Leadership
HR GENERALIST (Former Employee), Thornton, COJune 23, 2014
A company that believes in work like balance. Strong leadership.
An experienced Manager with the organization skills needed to be successful in today's world.
Program Manager (Current Employee), Northglenn, COApril 9, 2013
Pros: benefits, and relationships.
Cons: often trying to do too much and feeling spread thin.
One of the best things about my current job is that there is no 'typical' day at work. I regularly wear many different hats, including that of Program Manager, Disaster Response Coordinator, clinical supervisor, and crisis management. Often times, this can also be one of the hardest parts of the job. As a middle Manager, my collegues include both other Managers, and also our front line staff.