Community REACH CENTER Employee Reviews in United States

Worse Company to Work for
Will not reply (Former Employee) –  ThorntonOctober 12, 2015
Do not work for this company. The Management does not believe in what they promote. This company is a hostile work environment and does nothing to correct it.
An Excellent Place to Gain Experience and to Grow
Residential Clinician (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 13, 2015
I honed my clinical skills, have multiple opportunities for advancement, and felt supported by management. I would still be working there had I not moved to Virginia.
Pros
Support from Management, Opportunities for Advancement
Poor management.
Procurement Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Thornton, COAugust 22, 2015
Poor management. Chaotic organization and does not have clear direction. Professes to have "open door policy" but doesn't really want to have employee input.
Supportive and flexible work environment
School-Based Therapist (Former Employee) –  Commerce City, COJune 9, 2015
Received free individual and group supervision. Lots of training opportunities. Great PTO policy. Good benefits. Friendly and supportive staff.
Outpatient Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Northglenn, COMarch 8, 2015
Lots of opportunity to learn skills related to case management and counseling. Management was supportive. Great coworkers and lots of opportunity for informative trainings.
I love my current job
Integrated Care Mental Health Clinician (Current Employee) –  Commerce City, COSeptember 10, 2014
I work currently with high school students at Kids First Health Clinic located in Adams City High School. It is a joy to have the opportunity to integrate care for these youth and be a part of a system that encourages them to thrive no matter what their circumstances. We support and encourage them throughout their education process along with their families.
Pros
great work hours
Cons
distance from my home
Amazing Culture
Peer Specialist (Current Employee) –  Thornton, CODecember 3, 2014
Community Reach has an amazing culture. I most enjoy working with co-workers, coming together to help the people we serve. The highest reward is making a difference in someone's life.
Receptionist, front desk
Mental Health Receptionist/ Front Desk Associate (Former Employee) –  Northglenn, CONovember 25, 2014
I thought I did a very good job with this employer. A typical day was answering and processing calls for the therapists and Psychiatrists. As I was told personally by the doctors and therapists there, I went out of my way, working some evenings for certain patients, to help clients. I also went through the mail forwarding to other offices or departments, ordered supplies, made follow up appointments, kept packets pre-assembled for new incomes on Wednesdays. It was my responsibility to peruse their responses and make sure signatures were placed at appropriate places and all information provided before the Intake Counselor saw the new clients.

Twice a week I would be relieved from the phones so that I could put away office supplies and other items such as teas, coffees, toilet tissues for the upstairs office and the downstairs school for children.

It was a rewarding job that I really enjoyed.
Pros
client contact and comforting, helping them with the sometimes complicated procedures.
Cons
unfortunately there was one person who disagreed about my job performance..
Caring Leadership
HR GENERALIST (Former Employee) –  Thornton, COJune 23, 2014
A company that believes in work like balance. Strong leadership.
Holistic Mental Health Agency
Residential Clinician-Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Denver, COOctober 4, 2013
My time spent working with Community Reach Center was eye-opening and taught me a multitude of professional values. I began working as a part-time weekend clinician and quickly advanced to become the full time team lead clinician. I learned how to prioritize my time, therapeutically handle a plethora of symptomatic clients, organize and facilitate team meetings, and lead my team of six staff members to effectively provide the best quality of care to our clients. My manager was extremely involved with everyday functioning of the residential facility and was very much in-tune to my needs at the house. Due to this strong support system, both from my manager and from my team, the care given to our clients was of great value. At times, managing a house of 10 clients, all with differing symptoms and treatment goals, some days could become hectic and emotionally draining. However, even considering these stressful times, it was very rewarding to be able to directly play a role in the improvement of each clients' treatment goals and quality of life.
Pros
great supervision, good benefit package, rewarding outcomes
Cons
long, stressful hours, hectic and emotionally draining work at times