Community REACH CENTER

Community REACH CENTER Employer Reviews

Amazing Culture
Peer Specialist (Current Employee), Thornton, CODecember 3, 2014
Community Reach has an amazing culture. I most enjoy working with co-workers, coming together to help the people we serve. The highest reward is making a difference in someone's life.
Receptionist, front desk
Mental Health Receptionist/ Front Desk Associate (Former Employee), Northglenn, CONovember 25, 2014
Pros: client contact and comforting, helping them with the sometimes complicated procedures.
Cons: unfortunately there was one person who disagreed about my job performance..
I thought I did a very good job with this employer. A typical day was answering and processing calls for the therapists and Psychiatrists. As I was told personally by the doctors and therapists there, I went out of my way, working some evenings for certain patients, to help clients. I also went through the mail forwarding to other offices or departments, – more... ordered supplies, made follow up appointments, kept packets pre-assembled for new incomes on Wednesdays. It was my responsibility to peruse their responses and make sure signatures were placed at appropriate places and all information provided before the Intake Counselor saw the new clients.

Twice a week I would be relieved from the phones so that I could put away office supplies and other items such as teas, coffees, toilet tissues for the upstairs office and the downstairs school for children.

It was a rewarding job that I really enjoyed. – less
I love my current job
Integrated Care Mental Health Clinician (Current Employee), Commerce City, COSeptember 10, 2014
Pros: great work hours
Cons: distance from my home
I work currently with high school students at Kids First Health Clinic located in Adams City High School. It is a joy to have the opportunity to integrate care for these youth and be a part of a system that encourages them to thrive no matter what their circumstances. We support and encourage them throughout their education process along with their – more... families. – less
Caring Leadership
HR GENERALIST (Former Employee), Thornton, COJune 23, 2014
A company that believes in work like balance. Strong leadership.
Holistic Mental Health Agency
Residential Clinician-Team Lead (Former Employee), Denver, COOctober 4, 2013
Pros: great supervision, good benefit package, rewarding outcomes
Cons: long, stressful hours, hectic and emotionally draining work at times
My time spent working with Community Reach Center was eye-opening and taught me a multitude of professional values. I began working as a part-time weekend clinician and quickly advanced to become the full time team lead clinician. I learned how to prioritize my time, therapeutically handle a plethora of symptomatic clients, organize and facilitate team – more... meetings, and lead my team of six staff members to effectively provide the best quality of care to our clients. My manager was extremely involved with everyday functioning of the residential facility and was very much in-tune to my needs at the house. Due to this strong support system, both from my manager and from my team, the care given to our clients was of great value. At times, managing a house of 10 clients, all with differing symptoms and treatment goals, some days could become hectic and emotionally draining. However, even considering these stressful times, it was very rewarding to be able to directly play a role in the improvement of each clients' treatment goals and quality of life. – less