Community Regional Medical Center

Community Regional Medical Center Employee Reviews

great place to work
Emergency Department Unit Clerk (Former Employee), Fresno, CAAugust 24, 2015
Pros: Great Co workers, plenty of events
Cons: large patient numbers made it a little stressful at times.
I was a Unit Clerk in the ED, it was amazing, great staff, and non stop action, fantastic parking structure, great security, never a dull moment.
Awesome Place to work
Dispatcher 2 (Current Employee), Fresno, CAJuly 26, 2015
Have had the best experience working for this corporation. From the people to the benefits given ... great place to call home.
Good Company
Volunteer Physical Therapy Aide (Former Employee), Fresno, CAJuly 7, 2015
Busy environment. Management are fair for the most part. Decent pay if you get a full time position. Job is quite rewarding when you work with patients.
Great Atmosphere, poor management and training
Team Leader/ Autopsy Technician (Former Employee), Fresno, CAJuly 1, 2015
Pros: Subway in cafeteria
Cons: short breaks, management, poor advancement
Great place to work with great people that actually help, but there is really no advancement opportunities, poor management and the department I worked in was putting new people out by themselves weeks before they should have.
Amazing company
Monitor Tech/Unit Clerk (Current Employee), Fresno, CAMay 8, 2015
Pros: Great benefits
Cons: Long commute
Great atmosphere to work in. The employees are easy to get along with and are great co-workers. The company is like one big family.
New management and constant job turnovers
Respiratory Care Practitioner II (Current Employee), Fresno, CAMay 4, 2015
Pros: wonderful learning experiences
Cons: management
This is a level 1 trauma center that has taught me and so many others how to be very proficient in our job performance. This facility has gone through many changes in the last few years, but recently there has been a huge increase in job turnovers or staff on medical leave in the last few years since a new director was appointed to the Respiratory department. There is probably no other place where you can get the type of experience that I have received in one facility, so in that respect, it is a wonderful place to work and co-workers are wonderful and supportive. But the constant change in management has been difficult for a lot of us to deal with.
Non-Invasive Cardiology Technician II (Former Employee), Fresno, CAApril 20, 2015
The most enjoyable part of my job was making a difference in a patients life, being part of the team that helped care for them during their stay at the hospital.
Fun learning environment
Physical Therapist II (Current Employee), FresnoApril 16, 2015
Pros: Great therapy staff
Cons: lots of changes
Enjoyed working in a fast pace interdiscplinary rehab team setting. Good learning environment. Fun therapy staff, that is highly educated.
organized, fast paced, caring enviroment
Patient Care Assistant (Former Employee), Fresno, CAApril 1, 2015
Pros: 12 hour shifts, medical benefits, 401 k
Cons: lay offs
I was working 12 hour shift and loving it! fantastic money and fantastic crew to work with. Always had room to make a little improvement. My family enjoyed my hours and I was able to learn something new almost every shift. This is where I learned that teamwork is everything in the medical world. The hardest part of the job was not knowing what happened to the patients after they left your hands.
Sense of Community
Executive Assistant (Current Employee), Fresno CaMarch 23, 2015
Pros: employee free gym, park and outside eating aras, peets cafe, great benefits
Cons: education for clerical is not a priority
Very friendly co-workers and team players. I love working for CRMC. If I was not re-locating I would be a lifer. I have learned so much about project management in health care. The leadership team are employee advocates and it is wonderful to be appreciated for hard work and dedication.
Great place to work!
LVN (Former Employee), Fresno, CAMarch 20, 2015
Great work envioronment. I learned a tremendous amount of skills. great co-workers and management! I was an employee for 13 years and plan on returning!
Big hospital with room for advancement
Medical Staff Coordinator (Current Employee), Fresno, CAFebruary 16, 2015
Pros: benefits and access to the leaders in healthcare.
Cons: compensation.
Even if you are not a clinical employee, there are several opportunities for growth with CRMC. They have many areas to help anyone grow into the employee and leader they want to be.
very helpful service
Volunteer (Former Employee), Fresno, CAJanuary 8, 2015
This position is a very valuable and often under appreciated part of the hospital. Given the work done by the volunteers, some sort of compensation would be in order. However, none of the individuals I met during my time would have ever accepted any money what so ever. In short, they are an incredible group of dedicated people.
Great learning environment
Unit Clerk (Former Employee), FresnoJanuary 4, 2015
Pros: coworkers, learning environment, ot
Cons: management
Excellent place to start and increase your knowledge base. Everyday is different. Coworkers are very supportive, helpful and understanding. Cross training into different positions you never thought you could handle is possible and encouraged. Everyday is a learning experience. Do your work learn and keep your mouth shut. Be happy you have a job and do not even mention your observations of any favoritism or other improprieties even to a manager you may trust. You'll be out the door faster than you can blink an eye. Management has no loyalty or commitment to you. Even though they had no other issues with you.
Learning
Administrative Intern (Current Employee), Fresno, CADecember 16, 2014
my first job in healthcare. learned a lot from this opportunity.
Now with Masters Degree in Business administration I am looking forward to develop this into a management role.
disappointing at times
RN, BSN (Former Employee), Fresno, CANovember 19, 2014
Pros: ok
provide excellent MS/ Trauma nursing care
-a lot . CRMC was my first Hospital RN job, my stepping stone.
previous Managers were ok, understanding. Most current managers only favors their own kind
running for codes
learning something new everyday.
Wonderful staff and environment
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Cardiac Progressive Care UnitNovember 11, 2014
Pros: coworkers, ucsf facility, new graduate rns
Cons: lack of communication at times, poor response times
My fellow coworkers are the best support system you can ask for. Being able to rely on each other is one of the reasons stressful and hectic days are bearable. I am also able to count on support from supervisors.

Working with the cardiac patient population is extremely rewarding and educational. Loving the job AND the environment/hospital is a bonus.
emplyee
Patient transport (Current Employee), Fresno, CANovember 2, 2014
Pros: great staff
Cons: drug seekers and homeless always asking for money
coworkers are great always friendly and helpful.i have learned to have patience with people who do not really want your help but need it .the hardest part about the job is learning all the different nurses and doctors cause as soon as you do they bring in more.the most enjoyable part of working for the com pay is meeting and learning new things and people.
Patient Care Assistant (Former Employee), FRESNO CASeptember 29, 2014
i was on a different floor everyday and always had a good time with my coworkers. everyone was very helpful and my supervisors were always checking in on us to see how we were doing.
NO LIKE
MEDICAL OFFICE ASSISTANT (Former Employee), Fresno, CASeptember 26, 2014
DOCTORS AND NURSES THOUGHT IT WAS AN AFTER HOURS PARTY MIX SO THAT THEY DID WHAT THEY WANTED