COMMUNITY REHABILITATION CENTER Employee Reviews

Challenging but well worth it
Behavioral Health Technician (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 31, 2017
If you have a heart for people, this is a great opportunity to let it show! interacting with persons with behavioral issues can be very challenging at times but well worth the effort at all times
Pros
Good hours, off on weekends
Cons
can quickly burn out due to work environment
Agency needed
Mental Health Counselor-Internship (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 11, 2017
Typical Social Service agency. Very little personal buy into the overall wellness of the client. Provide a quality service and that is it. Follow up to prevent recidivism is not required, so many folks become regular clients to this issues, that applies to all social services.
Mental Heath Practitioner
MENTAL HEALTH PRACTITIONER (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLDecember 14, 2015
I have increased my skills in working with mentally ill patients at various levels of severity of mental illness. I have coworkers willing to help me complete a task effectively and efficiently.
Pros
Caring staff, willingness to help those others do not want to help
Cons
Low pay
Great working relationships and many knowledgable OTs to show me the ropes
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOApril 5, 2015
This was my first OTA job out of school and they were such an awesome company to start with. Best OT DOR one could ever ask for. She always made time to stop at all her facilities to check in and see how things were going and if anyone needed anything. Company held regular staff meetings so we always had a platform to express our concerns and know what our week would consist of. I did considerable traveling between KS and MO for this company but did mind it. It keep the day interesting and made the therapists feel needed.
Pros
Free lunch get togethers and great Christmas parties
Cons
positive staff members and great trainning
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 28, 2014
Great learning experience. A typical day would unpredictable due to the clients we treat. This job taught me to have more patients and how to always remain positive.
Work Place
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 25, 2013
Really busy i learned how to work at a fast pace Management was super good co-workers was helpful
Pros
everything
Cons
non
Day treatment
Behavioral Health Technician (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 30, 2013
You are able to help mental health clients through day treatment services. This can be a very difficult job.
Productive and fun place to work and being on the road constantly was fun.
Driver/Operator (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 24, 2013
Great job. Great experiences. A ten hour day consists of checking preparing the vehicle for safety. Picking up shand's dialysis patients and dropping them to other medical offices. Receiving instructions from various supervisors including Shand's Hospital Dispatchers. Daily reports and attend monthly meetings and outings were required. The owner is open minded and great to work for.
Pros
as long as we kept the vehicles moving, on the road and out of town drops.
Cons
short breaks and healthcare benefits.
a Good place to work
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Naperville, ILNovember 3, 2012
it is a great place to work
flexible schedule
nice and friendly residents
Pros
care for the workers
Cons
racism between wokers
educational environment
Special Education Teacher, grades K - 2 (Current Employee) –  Lake Katrine, NYApril 9, 2012
positive work environment, educating students with moderate to severe developmental disabilities