Community Research Foundation (CRF) is currently seeking a full-time (40 hours) Program Director for a high-paced and rewarding adult outpatient behavioral health center located in the South Bay Region of San Diego. CRF is a San Diego based non-profit agency that provides behavioral health services for individuals of all ages with serious mental illness and co-occurring disorders at 25 community based programs throughout San Diego. We are committed to improving and enriching the lives of every individual and family we serve. Come join our highly motivated team and help make a positive difference in our community. CRF offers competitive salary with generous paid time off and benefits.
The program provides: walk-in screening, triage and psychosocial assessments; psychiatric services; case management; and individual and group recovery-oriented behavioral health services to adults in the South Bay Region of San Diego. The program serves a culturally diverse population which primarily includes Latino and Filipino adults with serious mental illness and co-occurring substance use disorders. The services focus on psychosocial rehabilitation behavioral health services and evidence-based practices in order to help clients’ recovery from their conditions and live in the community to the greatest extent possible. Respect for the client is a core value, and our staff work closely with all of our clients to develop services and goals that focus on their strengths, needs, abilities and preferences. We also encourage family members and other support systems to participate in the recovery process.
The Program Director is responsible for providing overall management and coordination of all program operations. Duties include management and supervision of: all clinical and administrative service delivery and contract requirements; employees and consultants; program development and operations; budget monitoring; staff scheduling, training and development; quality control and safety procedures; and ensuring program compliance with County and State Regulations and contract requirements. The Program Director must be available on a 24-hour basis for program consultation and crisis intervention if needed. S/he also acts as a representative and liaison within the community providing education and outreach regarding the services provided.
The candidate must possess a Master’s or Doctoral Degree in a mental health-related field. S/he must also possess the following qualifications:
- An active CA license as a Psychologist, Social Worker, or Marriage and Family Therapist in good standing is required. License-eligible candidates will also be considered if close to obtaining license.
- A minimum of two years of management/supervisory experience is required.
- Knowledge and experience serving Latino and/or Filipino communities is required.
- Proficiency in computer software programs such as Microsoft Office and Outlook is required.
- Experience working with an electronic health record (EHR) is required.
- Knowledge of Medi-Cal/Medicaid billing and documentation are strongly preferred for this position.
- Strong clinical skills and an ability to handle high stress and fast-paced environments.
- Ability to lead and coordinate multi-disciplinary teams.
To be considered as a candidate for the above position, please send a cover letter with salary history and requirements along with an updated resume to James (Diego) Rogers, Psy.D. by clicking the APPLY button. Please visit our website for more information about our organization at www.comresearch.org.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer