COMMUNITY RESIDENCES INC

COMMUNITY RESIDENCES INC Employer Reviews

Great Company.
Residential Instructor (Former Employee), Southington, CTFebruary 12, 2015
Pros: so much experience i gained.
Cons: losing patients.
This job by far has been one of the hardest but best jobs I've had in my past. I loved working one to one with the clients. it was hard for me from my own personal reasons, I lost a few clients while working for this company that meant a lot to me. other than that my team workers were the best crew to work with.
Plenty of chances for advancement
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Canaan, CTJanuary 12, 2015
I loved the participants and co workers. Benefits are some of the best you'll find in this buisness.
working with special needs
Direct Care Specialist (Current Employee), North Haven, CTJuly 7, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: no breaks
overall it was a great experience. I helped consumers by teaching them everyday living skills.
Great place to start your career
Residential Instructor (weekends) (Current Employee), Southington, CTJune 16, 2014
Pros: flexible
Cons: insurance
Fun place to work, great supervisor works with you if you have children.
One cannot help but love the clients
Residential Instructor (Current Employee), Southington, CTApril 20, 2014
A typical day at CRI includes escorting clients, administering medications and making sure the homes are clean and presentable at all times. I have learned of the resiliency of life. Management makes certain staffing is trained to address any and all challenges our clients may face. My co-workers are all team players. The hardest part of the job is my working a flex schedule. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing my clients faces and their joy knowing that I am there for them.
productive and rewarding job
Residential Instructor (Former Employee), Southington, CTApril 1, 2014
Pros: rewarding
Cons: you wish you can do more
its a 8hr shift. you learn everyday something new with yourself and the consumers you take care of.we all work hard as a team .the best part going home knowing you a made a person day
Ok place to work
Program Manager (Former Employee), Southington, CTMarch 11, 2014
Pros: good people to work with
Cons: no support
Good management not enough support. A lot of travel for meetings
A rewarding and meanigful job with great benefits.
QMRP (Current Employee), Ashburn, VAMarch 16, 2013
Discuss the day's activities with the team, provide direct care, engage consumers in activities, provide documentation. I learned how to communicate more effectively and teach skills to different types of learners. Management was very supportive by providing training resources. My co-workers were diverse in backgrounds, cultures and personality but maintained great team chemistry. The hardest part of the job was/is not becoming attatched to those we are providing services to. The most enjoyable part of the job was learning and experienceing new things with co-workers and consumers.
fun worksite
Residential Instructor (Current Employee), Torrington, CTOctober 26, 2012
always something to do and many opprotunities to excel. very diverse site between consumers and staff. you are able to make memories and good times as long as you put in the time to do it. very rewarding job.