Community Service Inc., a leading provider of youth services in Arkansas since 1958, is currently seeking a MHPP - Mental Health Para Professional to work in our agency. We currently have openings for this position in Conway, Clinton, Russellville, and Danville. The individual who holds this position must be enthusiastic, enjoy working with youth and be willing to assist the agency where needed. Previous mental healthcare experience preferred. Previous experience working with youth preferred as well. Some after hours work will be required.
- Direct experience working with youth.
- Associates degree
- Self motivated and have the ability to be flexible with job duties
- Able to hold appropriate boundaries with youth
- Experience in group dynamics and management
- Enthusiastic and enjoys working with others
- Valid Driver’s license with clean record -Able to pass Background Check
- Able to pass Drug Test
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Psychology, Sociology, Social Work or Outdoor Education/Leadership, Education or a minimum of 3 years relevant experience
- Specific experience with “At-Risk” youth
- Previous Mental Health work experience
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Experience working in a Behavior Modification Program
Community Service offers a very competitive salary. Benefits include health, dental, disability, life, retirement, paid vacation, paid personal leave, and 12 paid holidays.
Please send resume to email address provided.
Community Service, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
With locations in seven cities in west central Arkansas, Community Service is near more than 320,000 Arkansans across 11 counties.