Community Surgical

Community Surgical Employee Reviews

Not a fun place to work
CSR (Current Employee), TRDecember 15, 2014
No job security, FIFO method is common place there..Everything is micromanaged
Enjoyable work enviroment understanding and sensible manager great work schedule
REHAB SERVICE TECHNICIAN (Former Employee), Maple, OHSeptember 22, 2014
Pros: working independantly
Cons: lots of travel
Responsible for delivering oxygen supplies to Medicare and Medicaid patients worked with an outstanding team who showed professionalism and dedication to their job. Hands own manager who interacted with employees. Greatest pleasure came when delivering supplies to veterans.
WORKED AS SHIPPING & RECEIVING CLERK.
Shipping Clerk (Former Employee), Toms River, NJSeptember 2, 2014
THIS WAS A VERY NICE PLACE TO WORK. VERY FAMILY ORIENTED. THEY HAD A GREAT MEDICAL INSURANCE PLAN.
Don't even waste your time applying
Supervisor (Former Employee), NJJune 10, 2014
Cons: on call, weekend shifts, short breaks, old broken down work vans with over 250k miles
Horrible business practices, stay far far away! Your job title and description were constantly changing. False accounts were made up to fire higher paid professionals. They have even fought to not pay unemployment to employees with perfect records and attendance. This company bills for more than they provide both to the insurance company and to the patient.
The worst company ever, treat you like trash don't care one thing about the values you have for them.
Mary lou (Former Employee), Toms RiverApril 5, 2014
Pros: keep out of this company
Cons: they cheat and ripped off many of there clients
This company is fare from a great place to work for one thing for sure you don't last long. They talk to you like your trash and the Aston management he only pretend to like you if he is doing you. The Toms River they will have you in gray hair before you can imagine. Never think you're safe never think of getting a raise and if your not having an affair in there you're on your way out real fast. They talk down to you....think twice look at the information in the court system they have major law suite about firing people.
They treat there employees like garbage.
service-tech (Former Employee), LindenOctober 27, 2013
Cons: health insurance is terrible
They don't appreciate good employees. They are cheap and don't give raises. No job advancement opportunities
Micromanaging over the smallest things! Managing not friendly at all! Too many childish snitching and hypocrites in the office!
Billing (Former Employee), Kenilworth, NJOctober 12, 2013
Pros: pays overtime (only if management oks that though!)
Cons: micromanging and some rules are just so ridiculous, we are adults not kids!! learn to treat us as adults! if you want to treat us like kids, go manage a preschool!
Typical day consisted of horrible management. Management or supervisor in the billing department in Kenilworth, NJ office she is in need or needs to get an attitude adjustment with her "I will terminate anyone on my team if found on their cell phone." I think first you should know what your talking about before you decide to send a threat to any employees. She needs an attitude adjustment if she plans to keep anyone employed for a long period of time at this job! Name letter starting with a "D" (maybe the owners might want to take this review into consideration)
What you do on your free time if you choose to be on your phone or not is NOT to be worried about her business or the companies business!
Usually proper management addresses an issue on an individual type of level not a massive email to everyone in the company attached in an email! Learn to be a real manager before you take on the hat of managing!!!
You also can not leave the building without letting them know why you are leaving the building for! Most ignorant thing I ever heard is to be on your free time and need to discuss your business of what you are doing on your free time!
Other coworkers were great to work with, but the managing made it horrible and difficult to adjust to and enjoy working at this place.
Job was not so difficult to comply and do.
Most enjoyable part of the job was when 4pm came and you were out the door!
All in all, if you have a kid(s), this place is not for you to work! Especially if you come from a very friendly type of work background experience, this place will just ruin your moral of what a good atmospheric place should be when working. Very unpleasant. Definitely not the family environment I was under the impression when I went on my interview for. Makes me wonder now, why this position was always available for so long on their recruiting website. No one wants to work there either!
Productive and great enviroment
Volunteer (Former Employee), Fresno, CASeptember 12, 2013
Pros: free lunches
Cons: i cant really say anything bad it was overall a great place to be working at.
Room and greet patients, answer incoming calls, vital signs, prep charts for next day visits, confirm next day scheduled appointments, urinalysis, blood draws, injections, work on patient referrals, and set-up for procedures.
not good to their employees
billing (Current Employee), njMarch 17, 2013
Cons: only two 15 min breaks a day, not looking out for employee
This company is not what they say they are. Owners are cheap and only looking out for themselves.
Certain people get certain treatment and the others get nothing. X mas bonus is an insult and is about $50 TAXED!
good homecare company
senior respiratory therapist (Former Employee), toms river,njMarch 6, 2012
I worked at community for twelve years.It was nice that they supplied vehicles for the therapists.They also seem to be willing to hire new grads.

November 7, 2012

Yes. I have heard many good things about this company. I have recently applied for several sales and customer service positions, but have not yet heard back. I sure hope I hear something soon. I look forward to gaining valuable experience working for a great company.

Fun place to work.
Registered respiratory therapist (Current Employee), 515 E edgar rd Linden NJ 07036January 26, 2012
Pros: holiday bonus!
Cons: crazy working hours.
Community Surgical Supplies is a great company with knowledgable and friendly staff in managment. It has been the best two years of my life since I began working there. It's a place that I will never regret; unfortunately I'm looking for a medical facility that has more flexible hours to work.