Community Unit School District 200 Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
CUSD 200 is a district filled with excellant schools. They have created a positive, rich learning environment for all children to flourish and grow.
Paraprofessional (Current Employee) –  Wheaton, ILJune 8, 2014
CUSD 200 is a excellent school district. I have loved working with the many teams of teachers and specialist over the past 16 plus years. The special needs children I have encountered over the years are the best and it has been a great privileged to work with them and to watch them grow. Being a Paraprofessional although can be a very challenging profession, it is also one that is very rewarding. Helping children with special needs is reward in itself. The smiles, the laughter, the high fives and hugs make it so worth it. It saddens me to have to leave. I am leaving this wonderful job to further my career ambition. Its time to move on and forward. I am excited to start a new career, a new adventure, to learn, to further grow in a different field. I am very thankful for all my experience's that I have had and look forward to new experience's to come.
Pros
The children I work with along with the great teams. The hours as well as the enviroment.
Cons
can be a pysical job. Salary freeze which has been in place for years now.