Community Unit School District 300

Community Unit School District 300 United States Employee Reviews

Not a family oriented district to work in
Para Educator One on One (Former Employee), Perry ElementarySeptember 11, 2014
Pros: there are some friendly staff members
Cons: don't believe in giving people a fair chance and can careless.
Yes. In the beginning everyone seems so nice and helpful but in the end this place could care less. Make sure you keep a record of everything. I began having a fever which turn out that i had came down with a virus and an upper respiratory infection. I was out for three days came back with a doctors note but as a new employee the human resource director and coordinator found it being unexceptional and terminated me. They don't believe in giving No one a second chance. Might I quite add that they also make you choose between your children or their school.
Great people and company to work for, family oriented.
Night Custodian (Current Employee), Carpentersville, ILDecember 1, 2013
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: working part time.
At CUSD 300,my responsibilities includes all facets of the building trades: Safety, up keep and maintenance of the building. Opening and closing of the building, snow and ice removal pluming, carpentry, painting and staining, drywall, electrical and engine repair of all custodial machines. I get along with all staff members and I am very flexible when called in to cover shifts when co-workers are absent. Hardest part of my job is having the proper tools to do my job. I enjoy interacting with the staff and students to make sure it is a clean and safe environment.