Community Unit School District 300 Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Not a family oriented district to work in
Para Educator One on One (Former Employee) –  Perry ElementarySeptember 11, 2014
Yes. In the beginning everyone seems so nice and helpful but in the end this place could care less. Make sure you keep a record of everything. I began having a fever which turn out that i had came down with a virus and an upper respiratory infection. I was out for three days came back with a doctors note but as a new employee the human resource director and coordinator found it being unexceptional and terminated me. They don't believe in giving No one a second chance. Might I quite add that they also make you choose between your children or their school.
Pros
There are some friendly staff members
Cons
Don't believe in giving people a fair chance and can careless.
Great people and company to work for, family oriented.
Night Custodian (Current Employee) –  Carpentersville, ILDecember 1, 2013
At CUSD 300,my responsibilities includes all facets of the building trades: Safety, up keep and maintenance of the building. Opening and closing of the building, snow and ice removal pluming, carpentry, painting and staining, drywall, electrical and engine repair of all custodial machines. I get along with all staff members and I am very flexible when called in to cover shifts when co-workers are absent. Hardest part of my job is having the proper tools to do my job. I enjoy interacting with the staff and students to make sure it is a clean and safe environment.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
working part time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Community Unit School District 300. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5