As the leading provider of comprehensive solid waste and recycle services, CWD provides collection, recycling and disposal services to municipal, commercial, industrial and residential customers throughout the DFW metroplex and surrounding areas. Due to our extensive growth we have the following position available.
Bilingual Staffing Coordinator
This position is the first contact with new applicants and responsible for coordinating the new-hire process.
Duties include but not limited to:
- First contact with new applicants and walking them through the application process.
- Ensuring new applicants are completed with all the required information.
- Logging and tracking applications through the application review process.
- Ordering and tracking background investigations on new hire candidates.
- Coordinating company drug screening program.
- Ensuring all new hire paperwork is completed.
- Translating, including verbal and written.
- Solid communication skills in both English & Spanish – Including verbal and written.*
- Good analytical, communication, and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in windows based computer, and computer systems.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs including Word and Excel.
- Ability to type 40+ words per minute.
- Experience using business phone systems and proper telephone etiquette.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to clearly speak and write both English & Spanish.
- Previous experience translating English/Spanish both verbally and in written form.
- Applicants must live within 30 miles of zip code 75220 (Dallas, TX).
Work schedule is Monday – Friday 8:30AM to 5:00PM
Wage: $11.00 - $13.00 an hour depending on experience and qualifications.
We offer great benefits such as paid vacation, 401k, profit sharing, dental insurance, and HSA assistance plan.
At this time we are considering only local candidates who able to work without employer sponsorship. No agencies or phone calls, please. Only those candidates whose experience and qualifications best meet our requirements will be contacted.
Interested parties should submit their resume (including salary history) through this posting.
_CWD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/D/V._