As the leading provider of comprehensive solid waste and recycle services, CWD provides collection, recycling and disposal services to municipal, commercial, industrial and residential customers throughout the DFW metroplex and surrounding areas. Due to our extensive growth we have the following position available:
Sales Represenative - Commercial & Industrial
- Previous sales experience (experience making sales in the commercial/industrial industry preferred)
- Posess excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work well independently with minimal supervision
- Great customer service and customer satisfacation skills
- Must be proficient using MS Office Applications (including Excel and Outlook)
Job Duties Include:
Cold calling, managing an individual sales terrority, meeting or exceeding sales goals, customer retention, resolving customer issues, contract negotiation, database management, and other assigned duties.
Base Salary + Commission, car allowance, 401k plan with company match, profit sharing, paid holidays/vacation, dental insurance, and HSA plan.
Community Waste Disposal - the largest privately owned waste management company in the Dallas / Fort Worth metroplex -- was started in 1984 with two used garbage trucks, a handful of dumpsters, and two employees. In the past 27 years, CWD has grown to a company with more than 225 employees and over 125 trucks. CWD proudly counts Lincoln Property Company, CB Richard Ellis, and Cassidy Turley among its private clients. CWD also has "exclusive" contracts to service 13 municipalities.
Interested parties should submit their resume (including wage history) through this posting.
CWD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/D/V.