CommunityCare

CommunityCare Employer Reviews

productive workplace
Certified Medical Assistant/ IT Support (Former Employee), Austin, TXJuly 19, 2013
enjoyed working for this company. Great company. Busy clinic. Willingness to work in patients on a walk-in basis.
Great company to work for
Supervisor, Project (Health Care Reform) (Current Employee), Tulsa, OKApril 18, 2013
Pros: benefits
Cons: to far from home
I have worked for CommunityCare for almost 17 years. I work for and with great people. We believe that we are all one big team working toward the same goals.
PCW (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIApril 16, 2013
Pros: potluck and lunches
Cons: short breaks
Its a great place to work at everyone is very friendly and helpful.
Job from hell
employee (Former Employee), austin, txFebruary 2, 2013
Cons: everything
No person in their right mind should even consider working for Communitycare! This place treats patients like numbers and animals. The rudeness of employees is so disturbing. This is a dead end place, and such a bad influence for new graduates. I don't know how the government, who is funding this place, does not know or see the everyday drama. I guarantee – more... these clinics would be shut down immediately! Stay away if you know what's good for you! – less
Wonderful Learning Experience
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Austin, TXOctober 30, 2012
Pros: got off early once physican schedule and daily duties were completed
Cons: work through lunch
a typical day of work was to do the CLIA controls on hcg tests, urinalysis testing controls,Eye wash controls and glucose controls every morning, set up exam rooms and prepare rooms for examinations, check supply of birth control, stock all rooms with supplies, review the schedule for the day.
I learned alot about the following departments: OBGYN,Family – more... Practice & Internal Medicine when they gave me the chance to float
Management was okay, the company was understaffed and had employees constantly floating to different clinics, which was a plus with me for my experience.
I got along with all employees in my department and still do to this day.
The hardest part of my job was when i was far along in my pregnancy things got a little tiring with my daily duties but i would take my breaks and get things done.
The most enjoyable part of my job is how close i got to the physicans and nurse practioners they taught me alot about me being a medical assistant – less
Unrealistic company expectations
Dental Hygienist (Former Employee), Austin, TXApril 10, 2012
Pros: decent benefit package
Cons: dead end job
Typical Day at Work-"Cattle Call" Herd them in-Herd them out
What I've learned-What I can and can not tolerate, Over time, the nature of my work was a complete depature from what was initially agreed upon
Management-Virtually non-exsistent-Overall poor-Note this company has a high turnover rate
Co-workers-Some were great, however too many were poor – more... and some were verbally abrasive
Hardest part of the job-Constant obstacles-poor utilization of schedule, non-exsistent team work by many co-workers, verbally abrasive co-workers
Most enjoyable part of the job-Appreciative Patients – less

About CommunityCare

At Community Care, we aim to create the best possible experience for older adults. We believe that providing quality care can – Read more