Companion Care Employee Reviews

Good
Patient Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  New JerseyNovember 6, 2017
Hard worker like job pay good understand you when pyou need help team player get along with everyone and everything job that you like to get up for every morning
Good
It was okay to work here
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMOctober 27, 2017
I liked the Office Manager but the owner did not seem to care about the people who worked for her. She retired and closed the doors to the company and only gave us one week's notice.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Poor pay
Good Starting position
Home Care Aide (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLOctober 18, 2017
This is a good starting place for someone getting into health care or someone who is looking to slow down. You must have a flexible schedule. The schedule changes week to week and possibly day to day.
clients were amazing
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  WisconsinOctober 16, 2017
Clients I had were amazing... I had a nice bond with many of my clients. Management in my opinion was very unprofessional... hard to contact them and communicate with them... there was always miscommunication between the clients, caregivers, and families... received little to clients/work for weeks to months.
Pros
clients, flexible
Cons
little hours, poor management
Buen empreza
Home Health Aide (HHA) (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MASeptember 8, 2017
Es bueno la compañía y más el salario y una aprender mucho
Ooh
Personal Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYAugust 9, 2017
Great company, great fit for student's who want to work in the health field. If you want experience this is the place for you. If you want to grow as a professional no.
Productive and fun work place.
RECEPTIONIST/ ASSISTANT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Boerne, TXAugust 7, 2017
Great work environment, lots of room to grow and advance. Learned so much with the time I had with this company. The relationships made with clients are really irreplaceable.
Work Hours.
Care Provider (Current Employee) –  Providence, KYJuly 17, 2017
Hours sometimes suck, sometime the boss doesn't keep up with the hours. and now I'm put on 2 weeks leave until she needs me again. I don't have her works and shared of hours fair.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
not enough days.
Very productive comoany and great people to work with.
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lumberton, NCJuly 9, 2017
Very good company to work for and great people to work with. I loved taking care of my patients and enjoyed my job. Helping people is what I love doing and therefore has a great job but moving out of state is my reason for leaving this awesome company.
Pros
Great management.
Cons
Getting new after getting atrached to old ones.
Fun work place
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Towson, MDJune 20, 2017
If you need a job an a cna call them they will hire you great management she will try her best to find u work an keep you busy so apply there close on fridays
home health aide
Home Health Aide/C.N.A. Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Grass Valley, CAJune 17, 2017
I loved working for in home care, because I got to take care of people that were loving, caring and sweet. They made me feel like I was a part of the family and I loved it.
Not a reputable place to work for and the money isn't there if that is why you want to work for this company..
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Sheboygan, WIMay 2, 2017
A company that breaks their promises, doesn't care about their workers safety, and won't give their workers a much deserved raise. If you get hurt on the job, they will fight you so you can't get workman 's compensation, just so they can say that they have never had to pay out for workman's compensation in all the time they have been running their business. They want your loyalty and respect, but they give none in return. I worked myself until I couldn't anymore for them and was more or less kicked to the curb for my efforts. The only plus side for working for them, was what I learned from my clients. If you do decide to work for this company, keep an eye on your paycheck , that you get your holiday pay, and over-time pay.
Pros
None that I can see, hope you can find some.
Cons
None that I can see, hope you can find some.
Company is out of business.
Human Resources Manager (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 6, 2017
The company is out of business. It has been sold. There is nothing to add other than to reach the 150 character minimum. I'm almost there, and now I am there.
Peaceful, Plesent eviornment to work in.
Sitter/Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 23, 2017
The best part about this job is coming to work knowing that you can make a difference in someone life. Working at this job I learned how to be patient and humble. Being that my work or job is private duty management is not something one would have to worry about. The hardest part of this job is leaving work and not knowing whether or not your patience will be there. The most enjoyable part of this job is knowing that you make a difference in someones life.
Pros
Free Lunch/ Flexablity
Cons
healthcare
Companion Care
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMNovember 18, 2016
My experience with Companion Care is that they are really efficient and really compassionate about their clients and patients. They run an effective company!
Pros
The hours
Cons
Bad communication
Helping Senior Citzens
Catholic Charities Home Care Aide (Former Employee) –  720 N,. LasalleNovember 9, 2016
Didn't really like this job. I enjoyed the clients I received but don't think that this was the field for me. The hardest part is when you clients dies and you've made a connection
Hha
homecare assistant (Former Employee) –  Munster, INAugust 4, 2016
Ok for a small company. They need employee treatment skills. Hire better caregivers who really care. Check backgrounds. Make more employee evaluations.
Pros
Scheduler a nice lady
Cons
Underpaid
It is an okay place to work
Patient Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 25, 2016
Basically take care of the patients. They have their individual daily routines. We have to feed, bathe, and clean them. Change their diaper briefs. Take the where they need to go. Give them their medicine. I enjoy my job and be able to see them become more independent.
Pros
help people better themselves.
Cons
no affordable benefits have to use personal car for their leisure activities.
aide to patient
Aide (Former Employee) –  Sumter, SC 29154July 12, 2016
enjoyed learning new things about life and death situations when caring for a disabled person. Learned to deal on a day to day basis with different medical staff, making doctor appointments, running errands such as pharmacy. monitoring vitals on patient. maintaining hygiene on patient.
Pros
conversation
Cons
develop relationship and person dies
Loving Company
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Scottsville, KYApril 24, 2016
This Care company is one of the most family, patient care oriented facilities I have ever seen. They really connect with the employees and the clients. They follow procedure in order to make sure they get the right people with the right families, they are great! My boss was also very loving and helpful, she does a wonderful job!