Interested in joining an energetic marketing firm where you can put your programming skills to the test?
Do you enjoy building complex functionality into creative, unique website designs? Does it give you a sense of accomplishment?
Would you like to work in a place where chocolate based desserts are commonly found in the company stocked kitchen?
IF SO, THEN READ ON…
We are looking to fill the position of Developer, 2nd Class with an individual that has phenomenal skills in front end web development. While we work on various open source and proprietary CMS platforms, an interested party should have extensive involvement in WordPress installation and theme development.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO:
- is detail oriented.
- is willing to accept new challenges.
- is willing to push creative limits.
- has the ability to hold to timelines, hourly targets and budget goals.
- Strong knowledge of PHP or a similar programming language
- Ability to work with MySQL databases
- Ability to create WordPress themes
- Ability to slice up Photoshop files and implement them as HTML 5 themes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Past experience in the field of web design and development (2+ years)
- Ability to build responsive themes
- Skills in graphic design and the Adobe Creative Suite products – primarily Photoshop and Illustrator.