Compass Bank

Compass Bank Employee Reviews

Good benefits
Assistant Branch Manager (Former Employee), Glendale, AZJune 30, 2015
Good company to work for if you are just starting out. Management was helpful and provided the resources needed to succeed. I was able to grow my banking career with this company.
Steady, reliable
Teller (Current Employee), Flower Mound, TXJune 25, 2015
Pros: Good managers
Cons: Slow workdays
The company itself is a fantastic one to work for especially in the long run. There's a lot of information to keep in mind and your experience is highly dependent on who you work with.
Not a good place to work
Sr Financial Sales Advisor (Former Employee), Mesa, AZJune 25, 2015
Pros: Good home life balance.
Cons: No management support
The technology was horrible had to call IT department repeatedly. Did not get credit for a lot of my sales including mortgages, credit cards and Helocs. Management did not stand up for me in situations when she should have. When you go to the HR department they will always side with management it doesn't matter what the situation is. I wondered why there was so much turn over and now I know. Associates are not respected, I learned that the only associates they want are the ones from Chase.
Great company to work for.
Personal Banker (Current Employee), waco txJune 24, 2015
Great co wokers, great products, managment is great, great days nothing to hard, i enjoyed everything about this place. BBVA COMPASS is a great place to be and very friendly
Great Company
Financial Sales Advisor II (Current Employee), Austin, TXJune 19, 2015
Great Organization, I would recommend this financial institution to anyone trying to get their foot into banking. Great workplace with work life balance.
Great Compay
Sr. Branch Associate (Current Employee), Friendswood, TXJune 17, 2015
Great Company to work for. You are able to move up if you show yourself approved. It all depends on who the manager is and the location I believe.
productive fun areq
Associate Manager (Former Employee), Houston, TXJune 17, 2015
great company to work great worklife balance only full time and alot of interaction with customers on daily. Pretty limited and how you can do things but after a while it becomes second nature. overall great place to start off at.
Very Productive, Very good atmosphere to work.
Middle Ofice Operation Control ( Vice President). (Current Employee), Houston TowerJune 4, 2015
Pros: Free Lunches, Very Good incentives.
Cons: Expensive Helthcare Insurace.
Good Company to work very good incentives.
Good Place to Work .
Very good atmosphere to work.
The recognition is world wise.
Great Opportunities
Bank Teller (Current Employee), Birmingham, ALMay 30, 2015
I have only been employed for a few months and it was the best decision of my life. The job offers many opportunities and will teach you everything that will help you for your next advancement.
Good job no incentive to stay
Remote QA Tester (Former Employee), Birmingham, AlMay 23, 2015
The work is constant and always available. If you're looking for full time work, look elsewhere but if you like contracting then this is the place for you. No real team environment and a lot of people work on the same testing team don't even know each other. So your basically a warm body completing work. There is no ladder to climb only work to do. If you're looking for a career I would suggest you not apply, this testing team only need people to work.
Good
Correspondent Banking (Current Employee), Birmingham, ALMay 20, 2015
Pros: great co workers
Cons: not much flexibility
Daily support of Treasury Management clients, training clients on our suite of products. Setting new clients up on the online system. The most enjoyable part of the job was talking and helping clients. Hardest part of job was lack of flexibility. Great co-workers.
Great Experience
Teller (Former Employee), Weslaco, TXMay 20, 2015
Was able to learn from senior tellers other ways to sell products to customers. Best part of the job was being able to interact with customers from out of town. Co-workers were friendly and helpful when their help was needed.
VPN Avalialble
Full Charge Senior PM (Current Employee), Birmingham, ALMay 20, 2015
Pros: VPN, Free Coffee
Cons: Horrible Parking
Very laid back environment,
Company is changing to be more like Google. \
Normal Banking hours 8-5
Open Office environment
Modern Futuristic furniture-telephone chairs
Most of he day is spent on the phone for conference calls
few in person meetings
Productive and fun place to work
Sales and Service Advisor (Current Employee), Decatur, ALMay 19, 2015
A typical day at work is working with great people. I have learned a lot of patience and excellent customer service. Management is great. I love my coworkers. The hardest part of the job is the stress of meeting the goals.
Provided a Great Opportunity!
Vice President/Team Lead/Senior Underwriter (Former Employee), Houston, TXMay 14, 2015
I appreciate the opportunity I had. The company provided great work life balance. My co-workers were great and the leadership was overall strong and I enjoyed working at Compass.
Opportunity to work in different area of banking
Teller (Former Employee), Kountze, TXMay 6, 2015
This job gave me an opportunity to work in a different side of the banking industry. I was able to work directly with the customers instead of being behind the scenes. It also allowed me to further expand my banking experience.
Challenging workplace with an emphasis on diversity and community developement
Consumer Assets Team Lead (Current Employee), Tempe, AZMay 6, 2015
Pros: Challenging environment that supports growth
Cons: Training support for growth needs development
BBVA has challenged my current skill set and prepared me for a more demanding role. I am looking forward to adapting to a new environment and to new growth opportunities.
Productive work environment with room to advance
OPERATIONS MANAGER (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALMay 5, 2015
Pros: Charity Volunteer opportunities
Employed as Manager II over statements/documentation from 2002 -2015.
Daily duties included daily running of reports. Handling corporate, branches and bank clients. Managing subordinates daily job functions.
Monthly statement data processing and mailing and meeting goals.
Enjoyed the staff and charity volunteer opportunities awarded by BBVA Compass.
Fast growing bank
Associate Personal Investment Officer (Former Employee), Huntsville, TXMay 2, 2015
Compass is a great bank. They're pushing the boundaries of banking service and technology. They look after their employees, and are pretty flexible. Compensation is a bit on the low side for the industry, but overall, it's a good company for which to work.
very organized
Branch Retail Executive III (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALApril 23, 2015
Managed all aspects of the banking center including managing the tellers, sales personnel, regulations and operations of the banking center.

1 2 3 4 5

About Compass Bank

The needle of this Compass points south. Compass Bancshares is the holding company for Compass Bank, which does business as BBVA – Read more

Compass Bank Salaries