Compass Concierge Services provides round the clock front desk customer service to luxury apartments. We are now hiring for multiple shifts in our DC, VA & MD locations.
Are you outgoing? Do you have a friendly and helpful attitude?
Do you enjoy being a part of a winning group of professionals?
. . . Then you may be the right fit for our growing team!
1. Strong Computer Experience on MS Office an absolute must (esp. Excel)
2. Exceptional Customer Service skills -- willingness to go the extra mile.
3. Outgoing personality- Enjoy face to face interaction with people.
4. Self-motivated - Work independently with limited supervision.
5. Organized - Ability to set priorities, handles multiple tasks, meet deadlines & follow-through
6. Strong Communication skills -- articulate and succinct in writing
7. Ability to lift packages / minimum of 50 pounds
8. Neat and clean appearance - Must wear standard uniform while on duty
9. Must have dependable transportation
OTHER CONSIDERATIONS & PREFERENCES:
- Some college education preferred.
- Ex-Military preferred -- please bring your DD214
- No prior concierge experience required -- we offer paid training
- Three Available Shifts - Hours: 7am-3pm, 3pm-11pm or 11pm-7am
- We have both part-time & full time positions
THE TOP 7 DUTIES OF A COMPASS CONCIERGE:
1. Greeting residents & their guests
2. Screening persons entering the building
3. Answering the telephone
4. Dispensing mail, deliveries & packages
5. Logging maintenance requests
6. Recording incidents that occur
7. Responding to resident requests
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
As a condition of employment, successful completion of the the following is required:
1. You must pass a drug test that is conducted on the premises prior to the interview process.
2. You must pass a computer skills and Excel test.
3. You must pass a reference and background check.
Starting salary $10 per hour, commissary with experience