COMPASS MEDICAL Employee Reviews

Poor work environment!!!!
Medical Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Taunton, MAJuly 11, 2016
I have to say I NEVER worked in a place where people treated you like pure garbage! From the Dr's to the nurses and even management!!! I was belittled Infront of other staff members from someone who is suppose to be "HIRE UP" no people skills what so ever! Unless you enjoy working around DRAMA then Compass is your place to be! Not a place I would send a family member to be seen by a Dr or a place I would recommend my worse enemy to work!! Better management and a class on people skills!
Pros
None!
Cons
Drama'
Terrible Management
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  East Bridgewater, MAMay 21, 2016
Focused more on patient surveys and making the offices look pretty than actual patient care.

Management is inexperienced and cannot answer questions. They change schedules without asking.
Compass Medical
Associate (Current Employee) –  South Easton, MAFebruary 13, 2016
Poor management communication skills.
Management does not value the opinion of employees thus choosing to thrive on the results of recent Press Gainey reviews from patients . These reviews consist mainly of patient complaints by which could be resolved by recognizing these complaints stem from poor work flow, prompted by the refusal of management to see the situation for what it is.
Instead the pressure is put upon the employees to do more, muliti task and cross cover job positions each day , creating inter office tension and malaise which is then read by patients as they interact with employees thus causing the complaints from these same patients. A cycle that will not end until management hears the voice of their own workers . But again they choose to thrive on the drama of complaints and trying making patients happy at the cost of the harmony of their own employees.
Pros
Good crew. Employess work well together.
Cons
Weak management
Productive and great learning experiences
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  east bridgewater ,maOctober 12, 2015
Helpful upper management and co-workers, friendly work environment. Always learning new skills with positive direction.
Pros
Great benefits
fun work place
Administrative/phlebotomists (Former Employee) –  Holbrook, MAJune 10, 2015
I was lucky to work with people who always are willing to teach you new things. I have learned to do all aspects of operations by working in a small office
Pleasant environment, average pay grade and benefits
Clinical Coordinator/Triage Nurse (Former Employee) –  Weymouth, MAMay 4, 2014
Pleasant environment with average pay grade and benefits. Company was sold and management had a different healthcare management style.
Pros
pleasant peers and environment
Cons
company sold
Difficult Management
Medical Assistant/Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  East Bridgewater, MAMarch 10, 2013
Little to no communication with management. Overall workplace environment was pleasant. Great team and co workers. Supervisor was extremely disorganized and not professional.
Pros
great team to work with, health benefits were inexpensive
Cons
lack of communication with management, computer system was slow consistantly
Compass Medical
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Middleboro, MAJanuary 25, 2013
I would say compass medical is a great place to work for the experienced medical assistant. you do everything that a medical assistant can possibly do. I love working here but would like to grow in my career.
Very professional practice.
Senior Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Abington MAFebruary 28, 2012
This is a very professional practice. Everyone is like a big family, helping each other, lots of laughes and good time both at work and out of work. Exceptional patient care. Would still be there had we not moved to Western MA.
Pros
very pleasnt practice with great benefits.
Cons
occasional long hours.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at COMPASS MEDICAL. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8