Our growing self storage company is in search of a General Manager for a self-storage facility in Hebron, KY. We are looking for individuals to join our team with customer service, sales, restaurant, commercial or residential property management or previous self-storage experience. Experience working in the truck rental industry is considered a large plus. The candidate must possess the following characteristics:
- Energetic & enthusiastic
- Outgoing & Confident
- Team Player
- Customer Service Oriented
- Strong Sales Skills
- Available to work on weekends & flexible hours
Education: High school diploma or equivalent
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Deliver superior customer service through proper phone techniques, as well as to walk-in customers
- Assist personal & business customers with determining storage needs
- Rent storage units to attain store revenue goals
- Sell related merchandise (locks, boxes, packing supplies)
- Offer insurance products to protect customers stored property
- Manage the accounts receivable process
- Attend marketing and networking events
- Market to local businesses
- Provide careful observation of the property to ensure, as reasonably possible, the protection of the customer's possessions, the buildings, and the company's property.
- Maintain the cleanliness and good repair of all buildings and equipment. Supervise the work of relief managers, other designated personnel, and vendors associated with the property.
- Manage the property in a manner to contain costs of operation in order to maximize income.
- Make weekly bank deposits, purchase supplies as needed and coordinate pickup or delivery of items needed for property operations.
- Some travel maybe required
Customer service is vital in this position. You will be responsible for the administration and operations of one of our outstanding storage facilities. We are looking for confident individuals with strong customer, interpersonal, sales and telephone skills. If you are interested and believe you have the necessary skills, please submit your resume via email.
All applicants must undergo a thorough background check and have reliable transportation. This is a non-resident, full time position. Pay range will vary from $11 to $14/hour based on experience.