COMPASS

COMPASS Employer Reviews

Fun place to work at
Resident Care Associate (Former Employee), South Boston, MAFebruary 6, 2015
Small assisted living facility. My first CNA job experience. I loved working the residents were really sweet and easy to take care of.
I enjoy my job and the opportunity it has provided for my personal growth .
Cook (Current Employee), Ojai, CAFebruary 5, 2015
I enjoy the opportunity to use my culinary skills to provide joy to the students and staff of the school. In addition to learning new and useful cooking techniques and recipes, I am able to learn about the different cultures of the varied international backgrounds of our students. Management provides a caring and nurturing environment for my co-workers and myself to expand our knowledge and understanding of all aspects of our company.I enjoy being able to serve and help people. But regret any obstacles to harmony or productivity.
great way to develope customer service skills
Cook (Current Employee), Deer Park, ILJanuary 23, 2015
Pros: free lunches, great customers
prepare the breakfast daily menu.
Prepare and cook the selected grill special and entree selection with the accompanying 4 sides.
prepare house made soups
serve customers through out the day.

take inventory, place orders, organize the received orders, wash pots through out the day.
Children enjoy the program
GROUP LEADER (Current Employee), Brooklyn, NYJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Cons: need more materials
Based on the scheduled the children have different activities. They enjoy gym and arts & crafts above the rest.
A company with heart offering meaningful jobs for those who love people
Case Facilitator Assistant (Current Employee), Pleasanton, CAJanuary 15, 2015
Pros: culture, great training, benefits, no uniform, retreats, fun community events, healthcare
Compass clearly works hard to see the dreams of both their clients and staff come true. They have a great culture of family and really celebrate people. The team works hard for the better of the whole and it shows in the level of excellence in both the training for new staff and the care they later provide. I recommend Compass for people who love serving others to provide personal needs and companionship. I recommend Compass for people who like to draw out the best in others and want a place to let their personal best shine. Overall, Compass has been a gem of a find and a place I can envision myself staying for the long-haul.
A Job
Manager/Cashier (Current Employee), Brandon, MSDecember 29, 2014
This is a very easy job; however, I am not looking for easy. I am not looking to finish my work and sit on the clock. Sounds like a dream job to some, but I am the type of person who would like to work while being at work. I like to stay busy and at the job I am now there are very slow days to the point where most of the time I am just sitting in the gift shop until my shift is over. That is boring! As far as me being a manager, I make sure my work is completed within a day and it doesn't take me very long when there is no one coming in and out of the gift shop. I work alone, so there are no co-workers. I operate the store on my own unless my boss wants to help. The most enjoyable part about my job is helping the customers that come in the store, when I do have customers. I am thankful to have a job, it's just time that I go some place where I can put my skills and knowledge to the test.
Productive and attention to detail
Director, Business Development (Current Employee), SoutheastDecember 9, 2014
Pros: management
Direct and oversee all aspects of the business development process within assigned territory. Manage all internal and external communication with business-management skills to drive gains in revenue, market share and profit performance. Responsible for achieving and exceeding divisional sales objectives, and growing business at the C-Suite level with hospitals throughout the southeast.
Great company
Café Chef Manager (General Manager) (Current Employee), Chandler, AZDecember 8, 2014
Pros: schedule
Cons: location
This is a great company to work for with a wonderful work/life balance especially for the hospitality industry
Lower pay but overall good.
Full-Time Sous Chef / Unit Lead Cook (Current Employee), Holland, PANovember 26, 2014
Pros: free lunch.
Cons: lower pay
Most of the people are friendly depending on what location you work at. Management is very caring of the employees.
Company is great in many ways...
General Manager (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCNovember 16, 2014
Pros: company has growth & opportunities.
Cons: i have no comment at this time.
Compass Group has ample opportunities and growth. It has a vast array of resources and training to grow your career in Contract Food Service or associated fields. At times growth causes massive shifts in Senior Management Leadership positions, effecting visions and values.
A full day of feeding our youth
Director of Dining Services (Current Employee), Mundelein, ILNovember 10, 2014
Plan, prep and prepare nutritious meals for Elementary and Middle School while maintaining and adhering to a specific budget
gave me supermarket experience
Utility worker-Dishwashing (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAOctober 25, 2014
Pros: meeting difference kinds of shoppers
Cons: no overtime
Cutting meats,cooking food,stocking items I,ve learned a lot of fields.
Great Company
Founding Member (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOOctober 21, 2014
I started the company and built a great team.
Great forward looking company.
Created concept.
productive at my work place
Receptionist Concierge (Former Employee), Spring, TXOctober 21, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: short breaks
i was a great asset for this company and all goals are well set for the company and the client as well.
Poor Management and Communication
Supervisor (Current Employee), San Jose, CaliforniaOctober 13, 2014
Pros: lunch, easy work
Cons: poor benefits, lack of management, no communication
The job is easy, but dealing with higher management was not pleasant at all. For 6 months now we do not have a permanent manager. I do not know why that is but they do not stay with us. People do what they want, whenever they want because of that. I did learn a lot while employed because I had to step up and take charge.
Productive and fast pace enviroment.
Dishwasher (Former Employee), Georgian Court University Lakewood, NJ 08701October 11, 2014
Pros: free meals and friendly coworkers
Cons: not being treated fairly by management
Job wasn't good. Employer's attitude lacked show enthusiasm, did not show appreciation towards employees, and wanted a lot from his employees without showing any kind of appreciation.
My typical day at work was dishwashing and cleaning the dining room.
My co-workers except one treated me with the upmost respect. The student body treated me fairly and respect because not only I was going to school with them, but we had became the best of friends.
Compass and other coherts
Dishwasher (Former Employee), Santa Clara, CASeptember 30, 2014
Pros: staff
Cons: pay
Food is terrific, unique recipes tossed fresh and on the fly, makes paid meals woth all the while,negative apect: job locations where a commuters nightmare tho
Fun place to work
Supervisor (Current Employee), Sacramento, CASeptember 21, 2014
Fun place to work good job opportunities great management learning skills.
Compass Self Storage
Manager (Former Employee), MichiganSeptember 7, 2014
Pros: bonus' and and many earned restaurant gift cards
Cons: no insurance
A great company to work for with unlimited bonus potential. They treat their employees very well. Even the owner is very involved with all his employees. A+++ place to work for
Exciting and rewarding helping business owners achieve more
Director (Current Employee), Lisle, ILSeptember 2, 2014
Pros: personal fulfillment and control of income
Cons: sales can be slow at certain times of year
Have enjoyed making calls on clients and potential clients each day to discuss their business strategies. Have had several peer mentoring groups that met weekly to discuss their challenges and share solutions.

1 2 3 4 5