COMPASS

COMPASS Employer Reviews

Productive Organization
UNIT DIRECTOR of FACILITIES (Current Employee), Chicago, ILJune 8, 2014
A solid organization with excellent customer services. The management structure is provides support and leadership. A friendly work environment.
Clinical Dietitian
Clinical Dietitian (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLMay 12, 2014
Works on an infectious disease floor and assesses patients with complex disease state and wound infections. Works on telemetry floor as well.
I LOVE THEM
Manager for hawkers and manager at smoking petes (Former Employee), ivor wynee stadiumMay 7, 2014
if ivor wynne was still around i would still be with there best job ever and it was nice having so much responsibilty
Good workplace
Editorial Manager (Current Employee), Washington, DCMay 5, 2014
A typical day consists of many different tasks. I juggle leading my team and working across several different departments within my company as well as outside with multiple other businesses.

I have learned that in management you are constantly being challenged and learning! I work with an exceptional group of people, they inspire and challenge me on – more... a daily basis.

I think managing people can present several different challenges but it's important to turn those challenges into opportunities that will ultimately strengthen my team and be beneficial for our company.

The most enjoyable part of my job is knowing that I have a hand at creating a better user experience for millions of customer every day. – less
It seems really ironic that a company would decrease pay of any of its poor employees(night shift) in these dire straits.
Lead Community Counselor (Former Employee), Memphis, TNApril 7, 2014
Pros: free meals
Cons: communication with employees never gets better these days til its too late.
The co-workers were great for the most part and a few lasting friendships have been developed.
The hardest part to the job was the way employees don't seem to matter in Corporate America anymore! THE HAVES AND THE HAVE NOTS!!!
Best experience in food service
Manager (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 6, 2014
Compass as diverse as they are has many outlets to explore and created an atmosphere worth exploring.
Fun working with the people
Cashier (Former Employee), Duluth, GAApril 1, 2014
Pros: the food
Cons: short breaks
It was fun working with the people and eating the food. I wish they paid more and more breaks
Very Unsafe
Equipment Operator (Former Employee), George West, TXMarch 24, 2014
Pros: i got to travel
Cons: just wasnt a great place to work
The jobsites were very unsafe and the management micromanaged everything that was done there..
KOSIER FOODS
CATER (Former Employee), West Hartford, CTMarch 20, 2014
Pros: the free lunch and season bonus and the benifits
Cons: short breaks and you have to know never mix cheese with meats
I WORKED IN THE DELI AND MOSTLY THE BAKERY. DELI YOU HAVE TO TAKE CUSTOMERS ORDERS AND SLICE MEATS,
CHESSES, AND PRECOOKED FOODS.

BAKERY TAKE IN STORE AND OUT STORE ORDERS. PACKAGE BAKED GOODS.
LIKE COOKIES,BROWNIES,CAKES PIES, BAGELS AND BREADS
Great place, great ppl
Store Manager/Company Store Team Leader (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 15, 2014
Great place to work. I had fun and learned a lot while I was there. Unfortunately, the company we were contracted to work for, sold the locations where i was employed
I trained people who wanted to own their own business
Technical Support/Trainer (Former Employee), Fenton, MOFebruary 19, 2014
Pros: it was fast pased
Cons: working with government agencies was problematic at times
I trained potential owners (on site and via phone) on the software they purchased which filed medical claims. I also handled technical support on the software, hardware and some government requirement supporting the medical claims.
Compass Group Morrison Healthcare
Retail Food Service Manager (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCFebruary 11, 2014
Wonderful company with tons of room to grow. Strong cultuarl beliefs with a lot to offer their employees. However the company is so large its easy for your voice to be lost and policy to be rigid.
fun
Cashier (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INJanuary 31, 2014
enjoyed working in the café. fixing the children healthy food and making sure they had a positive lunch balance
Best Healthcare Food Serive Company
Executive Chef (Former Employee), TexasJanuary 30, 2014
Pros: healthcare reform
Cons: healthcare reforms
Great balance between work/life! Best part of the job are the people that work for the company.
mediocre
customer service (Current Employee), Redmond, WAJanuary 17, 2014
Pros: hours
Cons: a tiring job
if you want hours, this job will give it to you. management could do better.
JOKE
Food Service Director for Canteen Vending (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJanuary 5, 2014
Pros: zero
Cons: management has no clue
Managers with F&B Degrees with Mo Hands on Food Service Training

NO TRAINING PROGRAM !!!!
I believe in this company and have learned a lot from them over the years and hope to build on the bench strenths that it has allowed me to gain!
Regional Exec Chef (Current Employee), Atlanta, GADecember 5, 2013
Great company with real talent and growth opportunity! As with any job there are chalenges both cultural and operational, but in my experience, these are the challenges that give a company character and that allow for the development of skill sets to become deeply engraved into the quality of and integrity of the staff members as they develope.
Fun place to work.
Florida College Head Cashier (Former Employee), Temple Terrace, FlNovember 11, 2013
It is really a good place to work plus good benefits. Management is very fair and just and at the same time very professional.
I LIKE TO WORK FOR COMPAAS
Cook, prep cook, shift leader (Current Employee), 2727 ALLEN PWYNovember 6, 2013
Pros: free lunc is good
Cons: short break is good
I LIKE TO WORK HARD AND HAVE FUN TAKEN CARE COOKING FOOD HELPIG OTHERS IN BUSY TIME LISTENING MY CHEF AND TRY TO DO MY BEST EVERY DAY AT WORK
Fun enviroment
Director of Operations Las Vegas Motor Speedway (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVNovember 2, 2013
Pros: opportunities for advancement
Cons: long hours
High volume and fast paced good benefits and Life balance and room for advancement