Compassionate Home Care Employee Reviews in United States

Positive workplace , having sympathy for my sick aids patient.
Home Health Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Blue Island, ILAugust 10, 2015
I love the healthcare field, it could be challenging at some points. But I truly have a compassion for helping, and caring for the sickly people. I am here to change people lives, and to show them there are no differently from others
Productive place to work
Health Care Coordinator/ Unit Secretary (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 31, 2015
I would recommend this place to work in the future to others. There was a lot of variety in what I did each day. Always , a different clients in the field
Many windows of opportunity to grow
Data Entry/Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 24, 2015
Co-workers are very helpful and easy to get along.
Management is very understanding and gives you flexibility accordinging to your personal schedule.
Exellent
HHA (Current Employee) –  Worcester, MAMarch 8, 2015
It is a good job, is my very first job as HHA, the company give me my very first training and job opportunity, THEY ARE AWESOME* Management is good and the few co-workers that I have met are now my friends. The harder part of this job is that it is 7 days a week. The most enjoyable is that you can make your own schedule base on the client's necessities.
Pros
good pay*
Cons
no vacation*
Provided great learning opportunities and on the job training
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MiJanuary 7, 2015
It was a pleasure to be involved in my patient's care beginning with initial visit to discharge. Providing patient education to the entire family provided me with a sense of accomplishment and satisfaction for the entire process.
Pros
patient population
The office staff were great
Program Director (Former Employee) –  Kingston, PAJuly 15, 2013
I found this to be a good company to work for however there was no communication or direction from corporate . They had no idea about home care and therefor were forced to close the local office. However they did keep the license and use the Hospice office to function behind the scene as home care
Pros
great benefits
Cons
no communication with corporate office
Very fun work enviroment and employees.
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 20, 2013
A typical day was am care to lunch dinner and pm care with med reminders through out the day. The management of my company was poor and also we were all very under paid for the hard work we all put in, but we all loved our patients to much to leave.
Pros
very fun, never had a bad day
Cons
didnt pay well, no overtime.
good productive job
Certified Nursing Assistant/ Personal Companion (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia P.AAugust 20, 2014
a day at work is good and I can work co-operate with co-workers. I have learned that working as a team can accomplish lots of stuff in a job facility and to me there is no hard part of work u just have to put in effort
Very caring, and family oriented, as well as client oriented
Certified Nursing Assistant/ Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Goodyear, AZJune 13, 2012
I love this company,but my hours have been cut to four hours aday seven days a week and company doesn't pay holidays or have benefits
Pros
caring about clients and try to keep caregivers busy
Cons
hours cut, no benefits
I love coming to work with this client
CNA (Current Employee) –  Litchfield Park, AZMay 3, 2014
sponge baths, get meds for him, grocery shop when needed, help him shave, change clothes, change depends when needed,order his food from the cafeteria where he lives and help him feed himself and turn him q 2 hours and keep him company.
stay away from this company
PCA/CNA Caregiver I (Former Employee) –  winchester vaNovember 4, 2012
not a good company to work for the families are talked about if the owner dont like them and not in a good way employes are put down to other employees.
Cons
no benefits...or pay raises....no advancements...not paid fairly for your yrs or experience
It is a Home Care Agency. They send you on cases, be it, private or nursing homes, hospitals or assisted livings. Aiding them with care.
Nursing Assistant/Med-Tech (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJanuary 21, 2014
A typical day at work would incorporate, my greetings to client or clients. The washing of my hands and preparing and charting of medications. Then, i would pass out meds, go and prepare breakfast. Once that was done, I would go and ensure clients are good in regards toileting and freshening up. I would then serve breakfast then, provide bed baths or showers. Dressing & grooming was then assisted with and transfers, when needed. Activities would be provided to client/clients. (cards, reading of books, music, throwing or kicking of the ball or movies). Then, lunch was prepared & served, companionship then naps if requested. last but not least, dinner & snacks were served and clients were freshened up and prepared for bed.
Pros
i had an opportunity to meet new people as well as, gain additional experience.
Cons
my checks after working long hours, would bounce occasionally. that was not good. so, i had to quit.
Always rewarded for working hard.
In Home Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Arden NCJanuary 20, 2014
I learned to take care of special needs children while working here. The best part about in home care is the one on one you get with the patient. It was a very rewarding job.
Very family oriented
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Winchester, VAApril 1, 2013
This company is a very nice place to work. The staff is very friendly and efficient. They are all about family. Very caring and compassionate.
Family Oriented
CNA (Former Employee) –  Lumberton, NCJanuary 2, 2013
Everyone worked hard and we all we're close and very family like feel work environment.
Pros
family environment
Cons
low pay