Dental office in the south Cobb County, GA area is seeking a friendly, customer service-oriented Bilingual Dental Receptionist/Biller. THIS IS A PERMANENT POSITION. Candidates must have at least 3 years of experience in a dental office setting. This position encompasses all aspects of dental front office duties including, but not limited to, check-in, check-out, answering phone calls, verifying insurance benefits, scheduling and confirming appointments, collecting co-pays, deductibles, and co-insurances, handling incoming and outgoing correspondence, and processing requests for dental records. Must be an expert in handling all aspects of dental insurance. Must be confident in describing treatments and procedures. Must be able to work independently.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in a dental office setting.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience verifying insurance.
- Must be bilingual (English and Spanish).
- Must have working knowledge of dental front office procedures.
- Must have basic knowledge of dental terminology.
- Must be proficient in Eaglesoft, Dentrix, or other dental software.
- Must be proficient in MS Word and MS Excel
- Must be able to type at least 30 wpm.
- Must have strong communication and time-management skills.
- Must show capabilities of problem identification and resolution.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Must have high school diploma.
- Must have valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
- Ability to type 50 wpm preferred.
- Bilingual candidates preferred.
- Greet visitors, ascertain purpose of visit, and direct them to appropriate staff.
- Answer telephones and direct calls to appropriate staff.
- Schedule and confirm patient appointments.
- Operate office equipment, such as voice mail messaging systems, and MS Word, MS Excel, or other software applications to prepare reports, invoices, financial statements, letters, case histories, or medical records.
- Complete insurance or other claim forms.
- Interview patients to complete documents, case histories, or forms, such as intake or insurance forms.
- Receive and route messages or documents, such as laboratory results, to appropriate staff.
- Compile and record medical charts, reports, or correspondence, using typewriter or personal computer.
- Transmit correspondence or medical records by mail, e-mail, or fax.
- Maintain dental records, technical library, or correspondence files.
Indeed - 10 months ago
copy to clipboard