CompHealth Employee Reviews

Great company
staff OTR (Current Employee) –  Lansing, MISeptember 26, 2017
Great company to work with. I got a great contract, my recruiter worked hard to satisfy all of my needs. Great housing placement. Great support while working.
Poorly run, poor communication.
Physician (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAAugust 21, 2017
Any self respecting doctor would not give the time of day to this company. Unfortunately, I had the experience of working with them. It seems like most of the coordination and actual "footwork" of this company is a bunch of 20 something year-olds trying to make a quick buck. I would avoid at all costs. Unless, you have zero self respect.
Great company support
PTA (Former Employee) –  Rocky Mount, NC, Tallahassee, Fl.June 13, 2017
Very quickly resolved any problems with housing and very helpful with all aspects of being a traveling therapist. Great help in getting licenced in the state of employment. Showed much concern about your happiness and safety while on assignment.
Love flexiblity
FNP (Current Employee) –  VariedMay 8, 2017
Locum provides flexible scheduling and good work life balance. sometime difficult to get placements in desired locations. Pay is good. Housing is also good.
Great core Values
Physician recruiter (Current Employee) –  Midvale, UTMay 8, 2017
Great company to work for, they have have an awesome environment and they really care about there employees.

The Management is great they want to see everyone succeed and they do not micro manage

Going into the hard part. Well doctors can and will be very difficult to work with. They lie or will and will give you a strong commitment but will later leave or have something not go there way so they will quote. You must have a high tolerance for this kind of stuff if you work here.
Pros
Great workplace culture and they compensate well
Cons
Doctors are difficult to work with.
Not a good experience
Physical therapist (Former Employee) –  Rockingham, NCApril 19, 2017
Poorly organized, poor housing department/ manager, unresponsive to problems, low pay, bad facility . My recruiter did what he could to resolve problems, but many issues were not in his control.
Pros
Not much
Cons
Low pay, unprofessional travel / housing department, unresponsive to problems
Great Culture, Tough Job
Physician Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTMarch 10, 2017
Best corporate culture I have ever experienced. Genuinely care about their employees and offer amazing benefits. The job is very difficult, requiring a high volume of cold-calling. High earning potential if you can get the hang of it, but not for everyone. They are a growing company and the opportunity for advancement is there, however they are selective of who they hire within.
Pros
Culture, Compensation
Cons
Lack of advancement opportunities
Comphealth has been a great experience
COTA/L (Current Employee) –  Victorville, CAJanuary 30, 2017
Comphealth has been a great experience for me a first time traveler. The travel package was awesome. They were always available when I needed something, responding very quickly.
Pros
Great travel package
Cons
No reply
work is not coordinated at all
Medical Lab Technologist (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake, UTJanuary 26, 2017
work is not coordinated at all other wise almost every thing was good , staff are polite friendly , application completed quick and easy , communication is good
Pros
travel is compensated thats good
Cons
living at hospital wasnt good at all, i slep in a room by the patients rooms
CompHealth
ASSIGNMENT COORDINATOR (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTDecember 21, 2016
I enjoy my job at CompHealth. I do not feel like I can move out of my current position though. The people are nice and the environment is very social. I really do not have anything bad to say about the company.
Pros
Benefits, Work/Life balance.
Cons
Unable to move into different positions within the company.
Great company for traveling therapist!
PTA (Current Employee) –  South CarolinaDecember 5, 2016
As a new traveling therapist, they made the process seamless. Great recruiter, and support staff, would highly recommend to anyone looking to be a traveling therapist.
Pros
Licensing
Cons
Non
Excellent company to work with
Family Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee) –  New MexicoOctober 15, 2016
My recruiter has stayed in touch with me regularly, checking to see if there have been any issues arise, and intervening as needed, if anything had come up. They are a great company. The work load in my assignments, thus far, has been good, not too busy, but also not boring. The company managers intervene as needed with contracted companies.

The hardest part of being a locum tenens provider is getting accustomed to new places without the physical presence of at least one person you already know, but this is part of what makes it great, also. You get to interact with new people routinely, and hone your skills at making new friends and acquaintances.
Good job
Locum Tenens Physician (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaAugust 17, 2016
seeing lots of patients in a busy primary care setting, most patients are underserved and work in rural areas, it is a good place to work
The worst
Travel Pathologist's Assistant (Former Employee) –  odd siteAugust 16, 2016
They did not go above and beyond for their employees. They did not help out any way they can. This is one of my most hated companies to work for.
Good travel company
OTR/L, CHT,CLT (Former Employee) –  Whidbey Island, WAJanuary 6, 2016
My recruiter worked hard finding me new jobs all over the country. Weekly contact to see how I was doing and to ascertain if there were any needs that I had. The most difficult part of being a traveling therapist can be the actual move. The most enjoyable part of the job is that everyone is really glad to see you, in that the position has been filled.
Sales organization
Provider Representative (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTSeptember 27, 2015
This is a great company to work from if you land on a good team, The job may pay well if you have teammates that are committed to the process.
Growing company that is always hiring
Senior Search Specialist - Subspecialties (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJune 15, 2015
Good training program. Opportunity for advancement and good work/life balance. Opportunity to tele-commute is available. Need a better compensation plan
Productive and fun workplace with a great culture
Licensing Coordinator I (Former Employee) –  6440 S Millrock DriveJune 9, 2015
Comphealth was a great place to work. they provided a great culture, and a great work life balance. The management was amazing, and their executive team did all they could to provide their employees with the tools needed to properly do their job.
Great Culture
Physician Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTDecember 30, 2014
Something that separate CompHealth from many other employer's was the culture, the people were amazing. Having a fun environment that allowed us to be adults without the micro managing really was the key to being successful. All the managers had an open door policy and was always available if needed.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
parking
A high paced, highly competitive environment
Administrative Assistant II (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTDecember 5, 2014
Work assignments come at you from the phone, internal office computer messaging, face to face with other workers, team leads and managers. Yikes! The telephone looked like a control dash board of an airplane. Okay, I exaggerate a little. This was a difficult job for me. Highly stressful.
Pros
Good work schedule, good benefits, rewards for achievements
Cons
Too fast paced for me.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CompHealth. Our community is ready to answer.