Complete Coach Works

Complete Coach Works Employee Reviews

Great place to learn a great deal, but not somewhere you'd want to make a career.
Mechanic (Former Employee), Riverside, CADecember 24, 2014
Pros: free donuts, chance to learn, incentives.
Cons: no room for advancement, little compensation.
I learned a whole lot about the diesel and transit field in the time I was here, I really enjoyed working here. My supervisor was really cool, understanding, and did not hesitate to help when I had a question – more... or wasn't sure how to do something. We'd get little perks here and there like safety meetings every Wednesday with free donuts. Incentives for safe working, luncheons, paid holidays. However, it is really sad once you talk to some of the guys that have been there a good while, and realize they are making what I would consider to be minimum wage for their line of work. Especially because a lot of those guys actually know what they're doing and are good at it, however they made mistakes in the past that have caused them to have negative records (criminal, DUI...) and because of that they can't just find work anywhere. It's this very reason a lot of them have chosen to stay working there and the company sadly takes advantage of that and does not compensate them what they really deserve. I worked with some really talented people who all shared the same background. Anyone else who had a choice to leave, did leave. Including myself. It wasn't what I did that I didn't like, even though I did some of the dirtiest work they had to offer. It was the fact that I had been there over a year and when I asked for a raise, they gave me $0.25.. and I KNEW I deserved more because my supervisor and even some supervisors that weren't MY supervisors told me I was worth more than that. So I had to come to the realization that, the longer I stayed here, the more time I wasted I could have been working hard elsewhere where they would compensate me for what I deserve. If it wasn't for this, I would happily still be working there. – less
Assembly.
Mechanic/General Laborer (Former Employee), Riverside, CAJuly 29, 2014
Pros: i learned a lot.
Cons: no overtime.
Duties included assembling guages utilizingf blueprints, and hand tools. Grinded, deburred, and cut stock for maching. Deburred and grinded finished parts according to blueprint specifications.
Great place to start if one is looking to get there foot in the door for there trade.
Welder (Former Employee), Riverside, CAJuly 17, 2014
Pros: someone can learn a lot of different trades.
Cons: one might get frustrated becuase they'll do work outside of there job title.
Very diverse working atmosphere. One day you may be doing what you were hired to do and another day something that isn't your job title. Most coworkers are fun and enjoyable to be around with a great sense of humor
public transportation electrician
Public Transportation Electrician (Former Employee), Riverside, CAJune 8, 2014
Pros: free popscle when the temp goes over 100 f
Cons: breaks are short and lunch is only 30 min.
At Complete Coach Works they try to make the company be like a big faimily.
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Fleet Service Technician (Former Employee), Riverside, CAApril 16, 2014
SERVICE U HAUL TRUCKS FOR CUSTOMERS TO MAKE SURE THERE MOVING EXPERENCE IS A SAFE ONE
Loved my job
Buyer / Purchaser (Former Employee), Riverside, CANovember 18, 2013
Pros: benifits
Cons: strict management
Great place to work I loved my job. Management is a little different but over all great place
High pressure long hours, no communication
Lead mechanic (Current Employee), Riverside caFebruary 20, 2013
Cons: long hours, bad management
Management doesnt communicate, they feel they own you, long days 12 plus hrs everyday
High pressure long hours, no communication
Supervisor (Former Employee), RiversideFebruary 16, 2013
Pros: nothing
Cons: very demanding they feel they own you
Very long days 10 to 14 hr days on salary, high demand, mandatory 6 day work weeks, management has no respect for employees they feel they own you.
Horrible Pay
Material Handling Technician / Lead-Man (Former Employee), Riverside, CAFebruary 3, 2013
No job security, Pay could be better. Theres no advacement in the company
overall an ok place to work
mechanic/welder (Former Employee), Riverside, CANovember 1, 2012
Pros: benifits
Cons: minimal appreciation for the work done
learned diesel mechanics,electrical ,co workers fun to be around. hardest aspect of job is the physical part bus parts can be large.the best part is having the customer leaving happy with work you did.
an eye opener to the real world
Electrician (Former Employee), Riverside, CASeptember 22, 2012
Pros: christmas parties
Cons: poor communication between employees
constantly learning new and non related electrical work projects ,general maintance procedures .. management was to cutthroat in their everyday dealings ... coworkers for the most part were o k ... working on the roof in night .... completing a job sucessfully ...
Fast paced Environment with high demands for excellance.
Manager, Shipping/Receiving/Purchasing Agent (Former Employee), Riverside, CASeptember 18, 2012
Pros: my supervisor and shop managers were easy to work for.
Cons: no healthcare and no benefits
Purchase parts for scheduled jobs after competitively pricing them out. Ensure parts were available when job started and procure required materials as needed.

About Complete Coach Works

Complete Coach Works is experienced and qualified to bid and accomplish any retrofit, repair, or modification involving transit – Read more

Complete Coach Works Salaries