Position Code: 12-PD-070
Reports To: Sr. Director, Software
- Develop and Maintain Build System across all the Software Groups at Complete Genomics
- Develop and Maintain Automated Testing Tools and Systems
- Provide Administrator support for Source Code Control System
- Provide Administrator support for Bug Tracking System
- Investigate, recommend, and deploy state-of-the-art build system technologies
- Manage release cycles across multiple Software Groups
- Assist Development Engineers with Release documentation and tracking
- Hands-on experience implementing and maintaining complex software build and release systems.
- In-depth knowledge of source code control systems and techniques
- Expert in the use of software build and release tools including:
o Visual Studio
o Git Hub
- Experience with multiple software development models including Agile, Iterative, and Waterfall
- Experience managing continuous integration systems
- Working knowledge of both Windows and Linux development systems.
- Familiar with Web Services
- Experience in one or more scripting languages
- Experience in Cloud architecture and AWS a plus
- Excellent attention to details.
- 5+ years of related industry experience.
- BS in Computer Science
- Exemplary collaboration & communication skills, ability to participate in an interdisciplinary team
- Start-up mentality (fast-paced, flexible, and team-oriented)
Complete Genomics does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website, employees or Human Resources.
Complete Genomics will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Complete Genomics and will be processed accordingly without fee.
Complete Genomics has the sole discretion to determine with whom we will enter into a contract. If you wish to work with Complete Genomics, please contact the Human Resources department directly.
Complete Genomics is proud to be an equal opportunity employer