Complete Nutrition Employee Reviews

Steady job, great for going to school
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  American Fork, UTJuly 20, 2017
The atmosphere is great and the scheduling is extremely flexible.
Very high quality of supplements with great coaching and learning opportunities. The hours aren't too bad at all and you feel purposeful as you help many people every day with their exercise and health goals.
Great place to work, many opportunities to make a difference
Health Coach, Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Lubbock, TXJuly 12, 2017
Complete Nutrition has been a place where I can learn and grow new skills. There are many chances to be able to make a positive difference in someones life.
Pros
Fun environment, Health oriented
Cons
Supplementation often gets a bad wrap
Doesnt up hold promises
Sales consultant (Former Employee) –  Las vegas,nvJuly 3, 2017
If you ask how many employees they have gone threw in less than a year its ridiculous. I known of 7 employees in less than a year that have come and gone from that store.
Good luck
Pros
Cons
Job security
Nice place and fun people
Regional manager (Current Employee) –  Medford, ORJuly 3, 2017
Solid company but has no benefit structure and no standards for owners to follow. Atypical day t work varies because of consumer work schedules ect. Hardest part of the job is dealing with slow days.
good place
Personal Consultant (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSJune 19, 2017
very relaxed and good place to work for. Everyone there is friendly and helpful. Being able to help people is always a very good thing to be around in .
Terrible
Consultant (Former Employee) –  MissouriJune 10, 2017
Management is terrible. Play favorites big time. No communication. When hired you hear all about advancement (which is a bogus lie) after 6 months the owner called to "address my pay", I thought I was getting a raise, but instead he was informing me that I would no longer receive any incentives which ultimately took 20% of my check away. Ask for time off multiple times but was always scheduled anyways and given no option but to work. Very bad experience!
Pros
Paid lunches?
Cons
No communication, terrible pay, no room for advancement
Great if you are interested in the field
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Ankeny, IAJune 9, 2017
Have a lot of great memories there, if the pay was a little more consistent I would have never quit but definitely not a wage you can feel comfortable raising a family with
Pros
Free Supplements
Cons
Retail Hours
Heavy work load, but fun and informative
Health and Lifestyle Consultant (Current Employee) –  Terre Haute, INJune 7, 2017
Working at Complete Nutrition is unlike most other retail jobs. It is not at all a retail job. Focusing more on the sales and marketing side of things, working at Complete Nutrition teaches you valuable workplace skills like taking inventory, properly marketing to other businesses, sales approaches and tactics, and the basics of how to run a business. Be warned, however, this is no easy job. It is not very demanding, but you HAVE to be good at what you do.
Pros
Highly discounted supplement pricing, great management, good workplace experience
Cons
High pressure to be successful in sales, expected to carry out some managerial tasks as a consultant
Good College Job
Store Manager - Nutrition Consultant (Former Employee) –  Lawrence, KSMay 29, 2017
Good job to have in college. Working hard provides job security. A bit of an intimidating culture, but as long as you are reasonably extroverted it is okay. Meh pay.
Great place to work if nutrition and working out is your niche
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Auburn, ALMay 26, 2017
I loved working here. The corporate side was alittle bit of a pain. But due to great products and work environment I enjoyed it. bonuses are great. They just demand basically all your time and your soul as management.
Quiet nice place
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Woodbury, MNMay 22, 2017
If you are looking to help people meet and reach their health and/or fitness goals, this would be a great place to work.You learn about all the products they have and how they work and match customers to certain products to help them achieve their goals.
Loved the customers, but....
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  St. Cloud, MNMay 9, 2017
I worked at the St Cloud location for about a year. When I first joined the company we had an amazing district manager, who made sure that we received everything we needed. He also made sure that every employee was properly trained. All was great until we received a new district manager. He was a complete jerk. He talked about other employees, and lied when the situation was brought to light. They gave you false hope about advancement, and yelled at you when everything didn't go the way THEY planned it should. I would never in my life work for another Complete Nutrition because of my experience with this one. I wouldn't waste my time at this location.
Pros
Paid lunches, awesome customers
Cons
Always in the store by yourself, rude management team
High end supplement shop. Fun place to work
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Maple Grove, MNMay 9, 2017
happy positive co workers and management.
Strong dedication to sell product.
Pays employees well.
Very professional overall.
Clean and organize product daily.
Work register and help customers with supplemental product
Very amazing feeling inspiring life change!
Manager (Former Employee) –  Peoria, ILApril 17, 2017
It was an amazing feeling changing peoples lives , I absolutely loved my time with Complete Nutrition I absolutely have no regrets. once new ownership took over I was let go.
Pros
Amazing people, Friendly environment
Cons
Long days with no breaks at all
Great Place to Work
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Tyler, TXApril 9, 2017
Great company and franchise to work for. I loved the people I worked with and the owner and manager were great. I only wish that more funds were allocated toward advertising that would drive more traffic into the store.
Pros
Product discounts
Cons
Not enough advertisting
Not a good place
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Sandy, UTMarch 6, 2017
Complete nutrition is a ok place to work it's slow and not great pay unless you sell a lot. The hours are not bad but it can be very slow and if you don't sell a lot you won't make money.
Great staff, competitive culture, and great management
NUTRITION CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJanuary 16, 2017
A typical day includes making phone calls to customers, using consultant skills with customers to find exactly what products they need for future health success. Also, setting up meal plans and body analysis scans to provide to loyal customers to help them track their success. Creating personal relationships with repeat customers and first time customers as well.
Pros
Competitive work experience
Cons
Too much down time
Great products, no vision
OPERATIONS MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Maple Grove, MNJanuary 5, 2017
The organization is still young and its obvious. At times, I felt there was no direction, development, or guidance. The products were great and i enjoyed working in the store.
Complete Nutrition is VERY different.
Lead Success Coach/ Marketing Director (Former Employee) –  Lynchburg, VAJanuary 2, 2017
I worked at the Roanoke and Lynchburg location over a two year time frame. I traveled for the company. I marketed for them. I trained other employees for them, and for two straight years I made $8.00 per hour. We have no lunch breaks, no cell phone use, no interaction with friends in the store.

After I heard about my current job, I quit in a heartbeat, Following me quitting, my current employer received two different phone calls accusing me of stealing from the store, and also my parents also received these same call.

However.... I have yet to receive any information from the police about of those bogus accusations.

I loved the customers,and the people I worked with just not the management team, or style they advocate. They will promote selling a product at any time over helping.

And that is not how I like to handle customer service. I like to have the customer leave feeling helped, rather than sold.

The products were very hard to sell considering they are the most expensive on the market.

On a consistent month to month basis, I managed to outsell, and set records on a company level.
Pros
n/a
Cons
No breaks, no overtime, no time off, no sick days, no paid travel, etc.
Great place to grow!
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Norfolk, NEDecember 19, 2016
I loved working at Complete Nutrition, I went in with no sales experience and left with not only great sales and management experience but also life experiences. The best part about my past job was definitely the customers, working with different people who have different goals and helping them get to were they want to be was extremely rewarding.
Pros
Great enviroment
Cons
No healthcare