Complete Nutrition Employee Reviews

Great Starter
Employee (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, KSFebruary 29, 2016
Good place to work for starting off but not long term. Was made promises for advancement with proper compensation but it was not fulfilled.
Customers fun and enjoyed helping, management horrible.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OKMay 19, 2016
Management fired me after I was late due to the 4th of July parade in Edmond, OK. The manager then proceeded to cuss me out in store and over the phone when a customer was close enough to hear what he was saying. He was extremely unprofessional, crude, and lacked understanding when it came to ingredients and basic nutritional science.
Pros
Customers were fun.
Cons
Management was AWFUL and unprofessional.
Good company to work for
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Peoria, ILJuly 13, 2016
Good people and lots of social interaction with customers. Was able to gain a lot of knowledge in the industry of nutrition. Pay was decent but had to work long hours if you wanted to be able to make good money.
Complete nutrition life
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Lufkin, TXJuly 10, 2016
Environment is great, Teamwork is awesome. Learn new things every day, help people reach goals. Pay is decent. Bosses take care of your needs
Pros
Fun place to work
Cons
A lot of time on your feet
Great work schedule flexibility with good staff
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Twin Falls, IDApril 27, 2016
The owner worked around my entire 2 school years to allow me to maintain 45hr work weeks. The environment was always fun and enjoyable and I learned a lot from the owner. Small staff meant no added stress or drama
Pros
schedule flexibility
Cons
little room for advancement
Changing work atmosphere
Personal Consultant (Former Employee) –  West Lafayette, INJuly 11, 2016
I was able to be pushed to do my best while working here. The environment is a good place to get an introduction into sales.
Room to be progressive
Sales & Marketing Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSApril 25, 2016
The location of the store was great and created traffic flow. I believe with the correct higher management and marketing adjustments, this would be a very successful company.
Pros
Interact with different people everyday
Cons
Not much opportunity for advancement
Fun work place
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  San Angelo, TXJune 1, 2016
I enjoy working at Complete Nutrition. However, the sales that we are needed to reach each day are tedious. Especially if we are not even paid by commission.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
sales
Store Level was great
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Onalaska, WIApril 9, 2016
Was great for 2 years. Upper management is ruining the culture ever since the new owner bought it.My store was fantastic! We had fun and hit goals and were the best performer for one of the Key Performance Indicators.
Pros
Relationships w/ co-workers and customers, Hours
Cons
Management, Shady
friendly work invironment, though rocky opperation procedures,
Nutrition Consultant (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COFebruary 7, 2014
I work around five hours at a time. My general interactions throughout the day are with customers. I help advice them on the selection and use of product. While providing advice for diet and exercise. I have learned better sales strategies, more ways of problem solving, furthered my communication skills, and learned a new sales operating system. The management is friendly and knowledgeable, though lacking in organization. There are no hard parts of this job other than making enough money. The interaction with the customer is by far the most enjoyable.
Pros
friendly and educated employees
Cons
no benefits very little compensation
Complete Nutrition
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Abilene, TXOctober 22, 2013
A typical day of work would be to get the store ready for customers and equip the till so that it is ready for the day. I would order and stalk product with in the store, as well as Market for the company. Conduct customer service as well as make sales on the floor.

I learned a lot with in this particular job such as: how important marketing is with in a company to gain success and to continually grow on a daily basis. I also realized how important customer service is and how to get to know each and every customer on a personal level so that I could customize a product directly to them. I also realized how that to become successful in a sales industry you must put in time outside of work to become successful, meeting and greeting potential clients as well as continually marketing your brand and the company image.

The hardest part of the job but also the best part of the job was the competitiveness of reaching your daily, weekly, and monthly goals to be able to surpass the ultimate goal of beating last year numbers at the end of the year.
Pros
great discounts for products, as well as great benefits with gyms and local sponsors.
Cons
work life balance, as well as health benefits, compensation
Great place to work and got to meet a lot of ne people
Assistant Manager Sales (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MOFebruary 5, 2016
I loved working at Complete Nutrition. Im very outgoing and got to meet a lot of new people and also help them at the same time.
Working within the electronic world to see all of the new and innovate products
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Onalaska, WIJanuary 13, 2016
Driving sales on a daily basis

Training team members to be proficient in sales and customer interactions.

Working with customers to find the products that best fit their needs.

Scheduling
Great place to work Just a rough time for the owner
Lead Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCNovember 15, 2015
Fun work environment with great team members. The business lacked leadership form owners and managers. Poor marketing and advertising efforts resulted in low sales.
Pros
Free Gym memberships, discount on products
Cons
Poor management, poor sales model
Not the best place for opportunity
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Spokane Valley, WADecember 21, 2015
The hours aren't stable working there. You can be told you will work full time but get scheduled less than 20 hours a week. The ability to grow is small, little opportunity to move up the ladder.
Self Efficient, hard working, and creative
Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Mishawaka, INJune 3, 2013
Complete Nutrition is a constantly changing environment. In 2011, I started as a Floor Sales Associate with exceptional sales records. After six months of Floor Sales, I was promoted to Outside Sales Associate where my daily/weekly tasks included traveling to businesses in the surrounding area to promote Complete Nutrition products and services. Each day began with phone calls, creating business articles such as emails, flyers, business cards, sample packets, product descriptions, and more.

The hardest part of working with Complete Nutrition was communication between myself and management. Although the working environment with co-workers and in-store management was quite enjoyable, communicating with district manager or owner to receive approval for outside sale promotions, was quite difficult. I have learned when working in an environment where communication is difficult, to create a presentation containing all pro's and con's for each promotions in a weekly email. Prior to sending each email, I would try to meet with the in-store manager to discuss best options and numbers for each week's sales to create better possibility for response and approval from upper management.

The most enjoyable part of working at Complete Nutrition was the incredible people I met everyday and the incredible shape I was in from taking Complete Nutrition products as well as working out.
Pros
people, products, free samples
Cons
no breaks, little to no help with large outside sales, no compensation for gas or food
loved helping clients with their weight loss goals
Sales Associate/Fitness Coach (Former Employee) –  Alcoa, TNJuly 7, 2015
A typical day included me giving excellent customer service to customers who were looking for a lifestyle change. I learned a lot about different supplements to take depending on your own personal goals. The co-workers were awesome and always made the day go by fast. The hardest part of the job would be on a slow day with no foot traffic coming through the door.
Productive environment, Great Marketing, and Great Networking
Manager (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, INAugust 2, 2012
I managed a location for over two years. I grossed over $1M in net sales. I hired\fired and created my own team and schedule. A typical day consisted of generating sales, managing staff, inventory, payroll, and customer satisfaction. I had my own part-timers, so the sales training was my responsibility. A great experience and I don't regret the time I spent their. The hardest part was dealing with customers who were unhappy, but I managed to work through no matter the circumstance. The most enjoyable part of the job was having my own staff and creating my own sales team. I also enjoyed hiring and training new employees to further progress on a daily basis.
Pros
great experience, managing, hiring and firing
Cons
customer satisfaction; hard to please every customer, everyday.
Interaction with goal oriented, motivated people every day
Franchise Operator (Former Employee) –  Grand Junction, CO Columbus, OH Norfolk, NEAugust 7, 2014
There was never a day at Complete Nutrition where you are guaranteed to go in and leave at a specific time. The pay structure is highly incentive based so if you are money motivated you put your time in without question. In management of Complete Nutrition, the entire operation of the store was in my hands: budgeting, store supplies, products, hiring firing process, market development, team development, customer service, HR responsibility, handling the checking and credit accounts, employee hours, schedule, vendor relations, and much more.
Helping people strive toward a goal and increase their quality of life was the most rewarding part of managing Complete Nutrition. I will forever look at my time there as a positive building experience for myself in business and management.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Frederick, MDSeptember 9, 2015
Needs improvement and retaining of employees. Very tough to gain traction and improve in the most needed areas. However it leaves a good feeling to help the customers that walk in.

2.8