Complete Nutrition

Complete Nutrition Employer Reviews

High end Retail sales with a rewarding outcome
Store Manager/Lead Consultant (Former Employee), Omaha, NEJanuary 16, 2015
Working as a team among the other stores was the best part about the job. Upper management changed the pay scale numerous times throughout being employed.
Being able to change peoples lives on a level of health was the most rewarding part. Building customer re-pore was a lot of fun too.
Interaction with goal oriented, motivated people every day
Franchise Operator (Former Employee), Grand Junction, CO Columbus, OH Norfolk, NEAugust 7, 2014
There was never a day at Complete Nutrition where you are guaranteed to go in and leave at a specific time. The pay structure is highly incentive based so if you are money motivated you put your time in without question. In management of Complete Nutrition, the entire operation of the store was in my hands: budgeting, store supplies, products, hiring firing process, market development, team development, customer service, HR responsibility, handling the checking and credit accounts, employee hours, schedule, vendor relations, and much more.
Helping people strive toward a goal and increase their quality of life was the most rewarding part of managing Complete Nutrition. I will forever look at my time there as a positive building experience for myself in business and management.
fun sales environment, competitive
General Manager and Sales consultant (Former Employee), Lexington, KYJuly 29, 2014
Pros: hands on sales training!
Cons: pay is a little low for expected work output
Good place to really develop sales skills! You will learn more about selling, running a business, supplements, advertising, and prospecting in one week than you will in 4 years of college!
Great work enovironment and very enjoyable for employees
Store Manager (Former Employee), Midland, TXJune 10, 2014
At complete nutrition being an employee was fun. They hire people who enjoy working with others and living the nutrition lifestyle. There is so much to learn with this company other than just the knowledge of supplements. This company really is excellent for an individuals success long term. As a store manager Complete Nutrition taught me so much from helping people, building outside relationships and to literally see what it feels like to "own: my own store. The best part about working for this company is all the friends you make while helping them on there road to success, its a feeling that sticks with you forever. If you enjoy being around others and helping people change there life with the best supplements than this is the place to work.
sales
Manager Assistant (Former Employee), Fayetteville, ARJune 3, 2014
Pros: easy
Cons: hours
I sold suppliments. It was really hard to work here and go to school they wanted full time and I really needed part time thru the school year.
Stressful Sales Pressure
Sales/ Marketing Associate (Former Employee), Bloomington, ILMay 26, 2014
Manager was constantly pressuring employees to infuse the retail sales position with their lives and was terrible at scheduling
friendly work invironment, though rocky opperation procedures,
Nutrition Consultant (Current Employee), Colorado Springs, COFebruary 7, 2014
Pros: friendly and educated employees
Cons: no benefits very little compensation
I work around five hours at a time. My general interactions throughout the day are with customers. I help advice them on the selection and use of product. While providing advice for diet and exercise. I have learned better sales strategies, more ways of problem solving, furthered my communication skills, and learned a new sales operating system. The management is friendly and knowledgeable, though lacking in organization. There are no hard parts of this job other than making enough money. The interaction with the customer is by far the most enjoyable.
Great place to work and sell products
Store Manager (Former Employee), Bowling Green, KYJanuary 23, 2014
I enjoyed working there because it taught me how to become a manager, how to use time management and my personality skills to accomplish daily tasks, and it was an enjoyable environment to work at.
Productive, kept you on your toes, Exciting
Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Moline, ILJanuary 8, 2014
It kept you on your toes because they were always coming up with new ideas of product or how to sell products to customers. It was productive because it was an exciting atmosphere to work, since the workers were all friendly.
Supplements
Nutritional Consultant (Former Employee), Columbia, MODecember 5, 2013
Help customers design a supplement regiment that fits their goals and aspirations.
Tense and stressful atmosphere
Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Eau Claire, WIDecember 4, 2013
Pros: fun atmosphere
Cons: management
I sold sports nutriton and weight loss supplements to customers. I enjoyed intereacting and supplying information to customers for their goals of living a healthier lifestyle. I already had a great amount of knowledge about sports nutrition and weight loss, but I was capable of learning more about supplements that I had previously not know, which was very beneficial.
Complete Nutrition
Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Abilene, TXOctober 22, 2013
Pros: great discounts for products, as well as great benefits with gyms and local sponsors.
Cons: work life balance, as well as health benefits, compensation
A typical day of work would be to get the store ready for customers and equip the till so that it is ready for the day. I would order and stalk product with in the store, as well as Market for the company. Conduct customer service as well as make sales on the floor.

I learned a lot with in this particular job such as: how important marketing is with in a company to gain success and to continually grow on a daily basis. I also realized how important customer service is and how to get to know each and every customer on a personal level so that I could customize a product directly to them. I also realized how that to become successful in a sales industry you must put in time outside of work to become successful, meeting and greeting potential clients as well as continually marketing your brand and the company image.

The hardest part of the job but also the best part of the job was the competitiveness of reaching your daily, weekly, and monthly goals to be able to surpass the ultimate goal of beating last year numbers at the end of the year.
Experienced marketing in the fitness industry while building strong customer relations
General Manager and Marketing Director (Former Employee), Orange Park, FlSeptember 12, 2013
Built strong customer relationships as well as planned events with local businesses. Managed employees while keeping inventory stocked, communicating with corporate office and National Brand Representatives.
Self Efficient, hard working, and creative
Marketing Manager (Former Employee), Mishawaka, INJune 3, 2013
Pros: people, products, free samples
Cons: no breaks, little to no help with large outside sales, no compensation for gas or food
Complete Nutrition is a constantly changing environment. In 2011, I started as a Floor Sales Associate with exceptional sales records. After six months of Floor Sales, I was promoted to Outside Sales Associate where my daily/weekly tasks included traveling to businesses in the surrounding area to promote Complete Nutrition products and services. Each day began with phone calls, creating business articles such as emails, flyers, business cards, sample packets, product descriptions, and more.

The hardest part of working with Complete Nutrition was communication between myself and management. Although the working environment with co-workers and in-store management was quite enjoyable, communicating with district manager or owner to receive approval for outside sale promotions, was quite difficult. I have learned when working in an environment where communication is difficult, to create a presentation containing all pro's and con's for each promotions in a weekly email. Prior to sending each email, I would try to meet with the in-store manager to discuss best options and numbers for each week's sales to create better possibility for response and approval from upper management.

The most enjoyable part of working at Complete Nutrition was the incredible people I met everyday and the incredible shape I was in from taking Complete Nutrition products as well as working out.
Challenging People to have a healthy lifestyle everyday
Manager (Current Employee), Pueblo, COMarch 27, 2013
Pros: i get to really focus on my own health.
Cons: i work everyday almost, no vacation time.
I get to work everyday and start cleaning everything up prepping the store to get things looking good for the day. I work with many different types of people everyday, So one thing I can take away from my job is that, I have learned more than anything that having a personality to talk to people, is the key to sales. Ive learned a huge amount about Business, Marketing, talking and shaking as many hands as possible to help word of mouth for your business. I think the hardest part of my job is, not having more room up the ladder for growth. I get to talk about being healthy and changing peoples life's everyday. Telling them when to eat and how to eat, and many different types of working out to be healthy.
Productive sales workplace and very customer friendly.
Consultant (Former Employee), South Jordan, UTMarch 11, 2013
Pros: free lunches, free tickets to sporting events, etc.
Cons: no healthcare, no lunches or breaks.
Opening the store and making sure everything is in order. Store is clean, POS is in order all product looks very presentable.
I learned quite a bit about interacting with different types of people from 18 year old people to 75 year old people. I learned how to communicate very effectively.
My co-workers are amazing.
The hardest part of the job is also the most enjoyable. Which is putting the right product in the right persons hands.
Helping people change their lives on a day to day basis
Assistant Manager/Health and Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Omaha, NEJanuary 28, 2013
Follow-up calls, emails, and personal written thank-you card
Brand Marketing
Leadership Development
Social Media Marketing
Building and fostering relationships with clients
Sales Training and Strategy
Sales Reports & Correspondence
Public Speaking
PowerPoint Presentations
Provide Exceptional Customer Experience
Referral/Repeat Business Generation
Inventory Management
young high energy work setting
Sales Associate and Personal Nutrition Consultant (Former Employee), Abilene, TXJanuary 15, 2013
Pros: fun co-workers, free meals on sale days, gaining knowledge of sports nutrition and other supplements
Cons: sometimes unorganized management, high turn over rate for people who are not talented in sales, young company with questionable morals
A typical day at work consists of building relationships with customers, getting people to trust, and like you so that you can discuss the sensitive subject of their appearance and what they'd like to change (usually weight loss). While at Complete Nutrition I learned a lot about sports nutrition, and the pro's and cons of using supplements. Management, was mostly good but they are not much older than the employees which sometimes makes for a frustrating and unorganized working environment. As far as co-workers go, I have never loved my co-workers more at any other job than Complete Nutrition and made life-long friends while I was there. The hardest part of the job is dealing with customers who come in specifically to give you a hard time on your knowledge of nutrition and sports supplements. My only advice for when this happens is to know your stuff in order to avoid this. The most enjoyable part of the job is making friends with customers who become really passionate about the store and the products when they work really well for them. As a nutrition consultant at Complete Nutrition it is your job to know the products inside and out which will make you a lot more successful at the job, and able to avoid situations that might arise from sending a customer out with a product that they might not need.
A very fun place to work with a great group of guys.
Store Manager (Former Employee), Stuart, FLAugust 7, 2012
Pros: fun, competitive
Cons: lack of money
While working at Complete Nutrition I had fun while working. The guys I worked with were a great group of guys that were happy with their work conditions and never complained to me about anything. It was also a competitive place to work with sales based commission.
Productive environment, Great Marketing, and Great Networking
Manager (Former Employee), Lafayette, INAugust 2, 2012
Pros: great experience, managing, hiring and firing
Cons: customer satisfaction; hard to please every customer, everyday.
I managed a location for over two years. I grossed over $1M in net sales. I hired\fired and created my own team and schedule. A typical day consisted of generating sales, managing staff, inventory, payroll, and customer satisfaction. I had my own part-timers, so the sales training was my responsibility. A great experience and I don't regret the time I spent their. The hardest part was dealing with customers who were unhappy, but I managed to work through no matter the circumstance. The most enjoyable part of the job was having my own staff and creating my own sales team. I also enjoyed hiring and training new employees to further progress on a daily basis.