*All applicants to be considered MUST hold current Pharmacy Technician Certification with two (2) or more years of directly-related pharmacy technician job function experience to apply. If you do not have a current CPhT, please do not apply**
Complete Pharmacy Care focuses on providing superior patient care by providing proven pharmacy management solutions for short-term and long-term healthcare facilities through people, processes and information.
The CPC team has a specialized focus on those with needs for IDD (Intellectual & Developmental Disabilities), Dialysis, and Pediatric Pulmonary Care. Working together, we can help our customers achieve optimal results, improving patients overall quality of life.
Complete Pharmacy Care promotes a culture of P.R.I.D.E.
P - Personal Relationships
R - Respect
I - Integrity
D - Dedication
E - Execution
Complete Pharmacy Care's mission is to make things easier for the caregiver so they can focus on giving care.
If you would like to be a part of a great team and a growing company, please contact us today.
Must hold current Pharmacy Technician Certification with two (2) or more years of directly-related pharmacy technician job function experience to apply.**
- Requires strong skills in planning, organizing, follow-up and control due to work volume that is moderate to heavy with frequent deadlines.
- Requires excellent verbal and written skills.
- Responsible for directing and controlling the processing and fulfillment of orders.
- Hold a strong sense of urgency to complete tasks.
- Initiate refill requests and prior authorizations.
- Requires constant attention to accuracy.
- Analytical and judgment skills are required to solve moderately involved problems concerning verification and accuracy of information, prescriptions, etc., as well as the processing of very confidential data.
- Requires the ability to use normal office equipment, such as: PC, calculator, copier, fax, telephone, etc. Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Experience in DocuTrack and Framework LTC is highly desired.
- Ability to work between the hours of 8am-5pm Monday-Friday with one alternating late day until 7:00p.m.