Complete Staffing Employee Reviews

its a temp agency
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Marlborough, MASeptember 8, 2017
temp agency finds you jobs in the worcester area. What ever you need full time part time nights days. they can help you find for good pay
Its a temp agency for goodness sake. theres hundreds of them every where and theyre all the same.
Filling this survey out is a waste of time
Pros
days off
Cons
traveling
Long stressful days
A/R Specialist (Former Employee) –  Marlborough, MASeptember 4, 2017
Working the temporary assignment through the staffing agency had long stressful days that began at 7 and ended at 4:30. Each day you handled the complete accounting process for the retail stations and also handled all the mail in work.
Pros
Good company
Temp service
Factory worker (Former Employee) –  Whitewater, WIAugust 17, 2017
The fact of the job they sent me to was a easy job. The management at the company was something that needed to be reviewed. I never missed a day of work and always worked hard at my job. I was let go but never told the reason.
A good learning experience.
Live Chat Agent (Bed Bath & Beyond) (Former Employee) –  Middleboro, MAMay 29, 2017
It was ok to work there. I did not like the atmosphere. I didn't feel they taught out us everything we needed to know on live chats. When you do have questions it took a while before they showed how to do it.
Pros
Learned new things
Cons
Not much supervisory input.
Its a fast paced busy work place meant for temporary work only
Skilled Laborer (Current Employee) –  Worcester, MAJanuary 13, 2017
I have been here for some time. Work is not guaranteed. As long as you show up do what is expected then you will thrive and proceed to receive hours and work. They will tell you nothing is for certain you can be replaced. They offer sick time and over time
Pros
Petty cash advance in the morning to help with transportation and or lunch
Cons
Per diam and advance gets removed from total check
Staffing Company
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Bedford, NHNovember 2, 2016
Very new & small company.
My job required me to be very heads up, where I had to produce and manage candidates for temp to hire positions available from our clients.
Best co-workers I have ever met.
Temporary employee
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Marlboro, MAOctober 25, 2016
When I worked for Complete Staffing, the only place that I was sent was the TJX Company. I was at company in several different departments over a period of years. Worked in Merchandising, Operations, Human Resources and Voice Communications.
Pros
Got to work in several areas of company that I didn't do when I was a full time employee.
Cons
There were no cons.
Productive and fast pace enviroment
File Clerk/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Westborough, MASeptember 20, 2016
A typical day at work consisted of filing important documents for employees including benefits and payroll. Welcoming visitors and greeting them in person or on the telephone, transferring calls to and from other departments. Taking on projects such as data entry or analysis work. Sending emails to and from other departments in a well manner.

Working in Human Resources I have learned time management because it was in a fast pace. I've learned communication skills, multitasking, prioritizing, organization and also technical skills.
Pros
Welcoming Enviroment
Customer Service oriented, Small workforce, Work experience, Patient.
Accounting assistant (Former Employee) –  Rochester NHAugust 23, 2016
The assignment was at a cremation supply company out of New Hampshire.

Going into my work assignment I was always welcomed in the morning and when leaving for the day was being thanked for the work I preformed. I learned more about the business at hand with a growing company and brushed up on relevant programs. Due to the growing business the workload was somewhat overwhelming to the co-workers. The hardest part of the assignment was feeling like I did not "Fit in" the work place. The most enjoyable part of the job was knowing that I did all that I could in the 8 hours I had available for the day and learning the position.
Pros
Brushing up on computer programs that I had not used in some time. Learning a new experience.
Cons
Health Care issues
Wonderful agency, great opportunities for career advancement.
Laborer - Multiple Positions (Former Employee) –  Lake Charles, LA 70605August 3, 2016
Great company to start, after working for so long they give recommendations for career advancement. Most start as a temp, but with hard work and dedication you can move up to a full time position.
Pros
Everything about this company recieves an A+!

Want to know more about Complete Staffing?

Ask a question
laid back work environment
Executive Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Bedford, NHMay 20, 2016
loved working there! The only reason for leaving was how expensive benefits are. Overall, I worked with some great people and I will miss it very much.
I was very unhappy with this temp agency
Purchasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Sterling, MAApril 27, 2016
I have worked for many temp agencies and this by far was the worse one!!!! The temp job I was working was still listed the whole time I was working and when they let me go on Friday I was checking for new jobs and they updated the job and it was listed new on Wednesday so they already knew I was going to be let go before Friday afternoon and they are not friendly at all in my experience!!!!! They were rude at the end of my assignment which I found unprofessional
Cons
Great place to work I loved it to death highly recommended.
Business Development Representative (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MAApril 18, 2016
Great place to work I loved it to death highly recommended. Just have to give it up to managment for doing what they could and succeeding because they did their best and it shows
great experience
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Marlborough, MAFebruary 19, 2016
Very great company to work for, they placed me in a job that I love. They searched for the perfect match with my qualifications
Pros
hours
Cons
n/a
job culture
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Lowell, MAOctober 9, 2015
most folks there dont care if they work or not. Difficult getting permanant hire. They advertise and leave you unfulfilled
The company is a temp agency
BILLING ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MASeptember 29, 2015
I enjoyed working at Umass memorial through Complete staffing. I learned how workers comp collections work. My coworkers and supervisor were very nice.
Pros
weekly meetings, 1 hr lunch break
Cons
For me Not working with the public
I loved having fun with the kids
Assistant Teacher (Former Employee) –  Tucker, GAJune 25, 2015
I enjoyed working for this company I got a chance to work at different centers and with different age groups I was really my first time in daycare the best!!!!!!
Nice work environment people friendly has an air-conditioned building a very large break room
grinder (Former Employee) –  Willis, TXApril 6, 2015
Safe work place and it was a clean environment I really knew everything so the job was pretty easy I loaded & unloaded, some grinding.
Pros
free gatorade
Cons
1 hour lunch
Company went out of Business
Temporary Assignments (Current Employee) –  Hartford, CTJanuary 14, 2015
Responsible for the delivery of medical supplies, and equipment in a timely manner. Properly demonstrated and instructed the set up, and use of equipment. Verified all documentation was accurate, in accordance with HIPPA laws. Adjusted to client's needs as they arose.
Pros
Very rewarding job, bringing medical supplies to clients.
Cons
Traffic conditions.
Fun place to work.
Contract Employee (Former Employee) –  Sealy, TXDecember 12, 2014
Houston Swim Club was a fun place to work. Loved the people and the kids!
Pros
Family Oriented
Cons
No PTO