Complex Care Hospital of Idaho Employee Reviews

Management is just plain dishonest
RN (Current Employee) –  MeridianJuly 12, 2012
Respiratory care is poor and not well managed. Supplies not available, census is chronically low, for example 15 beds out of 60. Sent home frequently because of this. Facility wants appearance of caring...but sees patients as ATM machines.
benefits
Cons
dishonest managers, short staff to keep production % up
Open, and friendly work enivornment.
Engineering Technician (Former Employee) –  Meridian, IDApril 16, 2012
I was satisfied with my employment there. I worked full time for 2 and a half years. I would have like to continue working there, but I had some personal reasons for quitting. I was on call 24/7. I had a hard time outside of work having a life with my wife. She is disabled so she cannot get around herself. It was stressful to always be on call and take care of her. I had paid vacation but I could not use it because I was always on call.
Pros
good work compensation
Cons
didn't work well with my personal schedule.
Unique specialty hospital with outstanding talent
Clinical Admissions Coordinator/Clinical Liaison (Former Employee) –  Meridian, IDFebruary 8, 2012
What an incredible place to work. Loved the people, all were there to benefit patients and families. Management not all on same page but really trying to become cohesive, this led to job instability and some crumbling culture. As with any medical position it is difficult to have balance between work and home with needs of patients and families happening 24/7.
Pros
knowledgeable and talented staff, beautiful facility, great compensation.
Cons
corporate office is in another state, miscommunication

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Complex Care Hospital of Idaho. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8