Complex Care Solutions Employee Reviews in United States

Disorganized Company
Former employee (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 17, 2015
One of the worst working experience I have experienced. There are no actual work flows or Best business practices. Still working on Organization chart. They stand on the fact they are a start up, after over 10 years they should have been more organized. The benefits are the worst.
The only pro was opportunity to work from home. However because the right hand doesn't know what left hand is doing, no guidance from Management.
There seemed to be a lack of caring on behalf of Management even in small things such as the office environment and culture. The office not very pleasant to be in felt like a basement although on the eighth floor. Not very clean.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Lack of good Benefits
very supportve management
Duties as Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee) –  home healthAugust 2, 2015
great flexibility and wonderful support from management. management very respectful. good salary. growing rapidly. stable company although rapid growth has resulted in some chaos
Pros
salary, flexibility
Cons
very rapid growth of company results in many changes all at once
Customer Service Represenatative
Customer Service/Enrollment Specialist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 20, 2014
Phone Job All day dealing with elderly people who don't know why your calling and who you are. Management acts pro active but you really by yourself.
People get thrown under the bus on the regular and the job security is minimal. People get fired during the holidays
Pros
get to work from home, decent start off pay at 17/hourly
Cons
everything else, company procedures and laws change all the time, worst benefits, and good luck with raises ot advancement
loved this job
Outreach Specialist (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJanuary 15, 2016
This Job is overall fun and a lot of money to be made with this company. I really loved my job working in corrections. This job can teach you a lot of patients
The managers are very shady and sneaky
Former employee (Former Employee) –  New YorkSeptember 12, 2013
The top managers can be very grimy and shady to their employees along with not valuing the skills someone may have. They will ask you help train someone who they may think can do your job. That's why it's best not to show somebody everything you know on the job. Managers don't support their best employees or back them up when needed. Trust me you will have more bitter days than better days working for them. Don't waste your energy or time.
Pros
you work from home
Cons
low salary, company don't value skill, horrible managers
Leader with no photograph
Analyst (Former Employee) –  New YorkOctober 7, 2015
I wonder what he is hiding behind that invisible face Very corrupt company, faking and poorly educated management. I feel they treat people with dis-respect and use people.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
Hire poorly qualified people, faking and corrupt
This company was good to work for.
Outreach Specialist (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNOctober 6, 2015
This company was good to work for but they were undergoing some transitions that made the atmosphere difficult. One advantage to working here was that I was able to work from home.
The Absolute Worst Place To Work
Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Nashville TNMarch 21, 2015
I am a current employee of Complex Care Solutions and I absolutely hate this job. I have never woke up in the morning dreading going to work. This is the most inconsistent company, everyone lacks professionalism, they're very unorganized, you don't know your job description until you are reprimanded. Working from home isn't worth it, because they call you back into the office over every little thing. Micromanagement is at its all time high. The supervisors clock in from home and then come to work, but yet they want to get on to you for going to the bathroom unscheduled. The supervisors sit on they're computers all day and gossip and when you ask for help they make up the answers so document everything you're told so if you get reprimanded you can pull out your notes. Let's not talk about the harassment of the elderly, when I first started the job they made ire seem like the assessment weren't mandatory however we're calling these people at 8:00 in the morning until 9:00 at night 7 days a week forcing them to take an assessment. If you don't schedule 10 visits a day then you can be fired. This company is a joke, I pray everyday someone calls me for a job.
Pros
a check
Cons
everything
It's what you make it working @ Complex Care
MLTC Scheduler/Research Specialist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 14, 2015
It's okay working there, co-worker's are cool, management needs work on, the hardest part of the job management. Overall it's an okay place if you're looking to add experience on your resume.
flexible working environment
Social Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 30, 2012
flexibility in scheduling, teamwork, and good salary Company allows for growth if you meet requirements
Pros
good salary
Cons
all field work a lot of traveling, paperwork
Dishonest and unprofessional management
SW (Former Employee) –  ConnecticutFebruary 4, 2015
One of the worst places you will ever work. Your orientation of peers will start out large and then dwindle down within weeks once you realize most of your time will be on the road and not within the community. For what they pay you in milage and the return you actually get isn't worth it. Poor training. Have you ever been reprimanded for not knowing how to utilize a pc program even if you weren't trained? Well, there's always a first! Unprofessional. Lack of leadership near and far. The revolving door is insane. Cant believe how many quit in the short period they've been in CT. Don't waste your time. Keep your day job. What job has you out in the field without proper identification for an entire month.. Enjoy your car. It will become your office since they would like you to complete your notes roadside no matter where you are.
Pros
great lunches. sell you dreams
Cons
management/very dishonest unorganized
good
AlAnon counselor and support teacher (Current Employee) –  NEQ YORKSeptember 22, 2015
it was a fun great experience and i learned so many new things in nursing. I learned how to interact with patients and assess them.
Aweful dishonest company with unethical Management
Web application support (Former Employee) –  Nashville TNJanuary 21, 2015
I was hired to support their applications. Day three I was pulled into the HR Directors office along with my boss she is the director of applications. Was asked point blank to Copywright use a previous template from my previous contract with Cigna Health-spring mirror their already existing Web Sharepoint Farm environment because their existing SP solution was 2013 which they did not like because of all the Microsoft cloud add on fees
I refused to comply and was fired the next day
True story this Company is the worst of all worst Companies to work for I have been a consultant for over 10 years and have worked with the best this was my first attempt at a full time permanent employment and I feel I need to relay this information and my experience to everyone who may want to consider employment with this God aweful Company Trust me you are wasting your time!
Cons
they pay is very low, company is unethical
Poor Job Experiance
Appointment Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNMarch 3, 2015
Lack of respect for customers family life we would call customer at late night hours trying to schedule appointments and would often come across like tele-marketers who disrupted customers homes. Elderly members who went to bed early were concerned that we were a scam calling that late trying to make appointments to send someone to peoples homes we would call member on the East Coast NY at around 8pm cst that would be 9pmt est. I often felt bad and always almost got cursed out on every call.
Pros
worked from home
Cons
no flexiability you were tied to your seat with no family life
Worst work experience by far with little to no job security
Enrollment/Scheduling Specialist (Former Employee) –  Broad Street, New York, NYFebruary 22, 2014
CCS does not provide resources for employees to succeed and then faults employees instead of fixing the more obvious problems with their systems. A typical work day is generally slow, contacting members who have been contacted already due to the lack or data and resources, data is exhausted and recycled which in turn causes members to become irritable because they will get contacted/called numerous times in a months time about the same service, in some ways this could be considered harrassment, which has been stated by members. Management seems to be very cut throat and under handed, cares more about securing their positions even if it means throwing subordinates under the bus. No job security or room to grow within the company. Hard part of the job is trying to find useful data to work with to produce the unrealistic goals they set for their employees. Only pro is that you are able to work from home, which is subject to change without notice.
Pros
work from home, depending on position (subject to change without notice)
Cons
no job security, lack of professionalism, terrible work ethics, no loyalty towards hard working employees, mass hiring and mass firing within short amount of time
If I could them no stars I would
Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  PennsylvaniaMay 5, 2015
The most unethical, petty, backstabbing "company" you could ever work for ! First they can't wait to hire you, tie up your time, then tell you there is no work. They are rude, unprofessional and nasty. Learned my lesson the hard way. Avoid at all costs.
Pros
none that I can think of
Cons
Where to begin ?
It was college
Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJune 16, 2015
The teachers were great. The campus was kept up well. Food was decent. Overall good college experience. MTSU is a good college.
Pros
Made my own schedule
Cons
College class work wasn't much fun
Not a good company to work for
Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Broad street, NYApril 22, 2015
Do not work here, very organized and lacks professionalism. They don't know if there coming or going. Procedures seemed to change every hour. You can ask 1 question and get 4 different answers from 4 different people. Very confusing place to work.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Unorganized and lacks professionalism
Lots of trains
Intake Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 2, 2015
In a typical day of work, I would see 2 patients per day. I learned Quality review protocols and ways to deal with patients of many different Languages.
Pros
Travel expenses reimbursed
Cons
Lack of communication
nice
Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNDecember 18, 2014
really nice place to work. wish we could talk to management more face to face though.

2.5