Complex Care Solutions

Complex Care Solutions United States Employee Reviews

The Absolute Worst Place To Work
Scheduler (Current Employee), Nashville TNMarch 21, 2015
Pros: a check
Cons: everything
I am a current employee of Complex Care Solutions and I absolutely hate this job. I have never woke up in the morning dreading going to work. This is the most inconsistent company, everyone lacks professionalism, they're very unorganized, you don't know your job description until you are reprimanded. Working from home isn't worth it, because they call you back into the office over every little thing. Micromanagement is at its all time high. The supervisors clock in from home and then come to work, but yet they want to get on to you for going to the bathroom unscheduled. The supervisors sit on they're computers all day and gossip and when you ask for help they make up the answers so document everything you're told so if you get reprimanded you can pull out your notes. Let's not talk about the harassment of the elderly, when I first started the job they made ire seem like the assessment weren't mandatory however we're calling these people at 8:00 in the morning until 9:00 at night 7 days a week forcing them to take an assessment. If you don't schedule 10 visits a day then you can be fired. This company is a joke, I pray everyday someone calls me for a job.
Poor Job Experiance
Appointment Scheduler (Former Employee), Nashville, TNMarch 3, 2015
Pros: worked from home
Cons: no flexiability you were tied to your seat with no family life
Lack of respect for customers family life we would call customer at late night hours trying to schedule appointments and would often come across like tele-marketers who disrupted customers homes. Elderly members who went to bed early were concerned that we were a scam calling that late trying to make appointments to send someone to peoples homes we would call member on the East Coast NY at around 8pm cst that would be 9pmt est. I often felt bad and always almost got cursed out on every call.
Dishonest and unprofessional management
SW (Former Employee), ConnecticutFebruary 4, 2015
Pros: great lunches. sell you dreams
Cons: management/very dishonest unorganized
One of the worst places you will ever work. Your orientation of peers will start out large and then dwindle down within weeks once you realize most of your time will be on the road and not within the community. For what they pay you in milage and the return you actually get isn't worth it. Poor training. Have you ever been reprimanded for not knowing how to utilize a pc program even if you weren't trained? Well, there's always a first! Unprofessional. Lack of leadership near and far. The revolving door is insane. Cant believe how many quit in the short period they've been in CT. Don't waste your time. Keep your day job. What job has you out in the field without proper identification for an entire month.. Enjoy your car. It will become your office since they would like you to complete your notes roadside no matter where you are.
PRODUCTIVE
Scheduling Specialist (Former Employee), Manhattan, NYJanuary 30, 2015
The most important thing i learned was how to work with a team without being in the same room. My team and i scheduled over 200 medical professionals' patients.
Aweful dishonest company with unethical Management
Web application support (Former Employee), Nashville TNJanuary 21, 2015
Cons: they pay is very low, company is unethical
I was hired to support their applications. Day three I was pulled into the HR Directors office along with my boss she is the director of applications. Was asked point blank to Copywright use a previous template from my previous contract with Cigna Health-spring mirror their already existing Web Sharepoint Farm environment because their existing SP solution was 2013 which they did not like because of all the Microsoft cloud add on fees
I refused to comply and was fired the next day
True story this Company is the worst of all worst Companies to work for I have been a consultant for over 10 years and have worked with the best this was my first attempt at a full time permanent employment and I feel I need to relay this information and my experience to everyone who may want to consider employment with this God aweful Company Trust me you are wasting your time!
If you can, please stay away!
Outreach Specialist (Current Employee), Nashville, TNJanuary 17, 2015
Pros: scheduling supervisors are great.
Cons: just about everything.
I did not want to write this review but I feel like the following issues need to be said. First, This company is so unorganized, unprofessional, and unsympathetic. Upper Management like the Director of the Call Center and the Clinical Managers do not deserve their titles. Literally all they do is go to the bbq joint down the street or stay in their offices all day. They are not aware of what's going on in the so called "Call Center". The scheduling supervisors in the Nashville,TN office is excellent. The director of the call center and the clinical mangers put all of the dirty work that they are suppose to do on the all African American Scheduling Supervisor Team. There is nobody of color to have Uppity positions. So if you are African American or a person of color there is no chance for you advancing beyond a Scheduling Supervisor. This company is racist. I think it need to be seriously investigated. Secondly, this company doesn't care about the bottom of the totem pole. Complex Care Solutions laid off majority of the schedulers 2 days before Christmas 2014. YES, two days before Christmas. They did not supply these people with no 10 dollar gift cards, no vouchers, and NO "Thank you for what you have done". Even the Scheduling Supervisors where surprise and didn't have a clue that their bosses was going to lay people off all of a sudden. I feel like those pizzas that they order, renting out expensive hotel ball rooms and buying new space that they don't use or fill could have been used to those employees who lost their jobs. Lastly, this program that they spent thousands and thousands of dollars on is not up and running. They told everyone that this program will be definitely up and running the 2nd week of January. NOT. This company is doing alot of spending and not budgeting correctly. This is not the first time they laid off. PLEASE WHO EVER HAS THE AUTHORITY TO INVESTIGATE THIS COMPANY PLEASE DO. I can not wait to find another place of employment.
nice
Scheduler (Former Employee), Nashville, TNDecember 18, 2014
really nice place to work. wish we could talk to management more face to face though.
Customer Service Represenatative
Customer Service/Enrollment Specialist (Former Employee), New York, NYNovember 20, 2014
Pros: get to work from home, decent start off pay at 17/hourly
Cons: everything else, company procedures and laws change all the time, worst benefits, and good luck with raises ot advancement
Phone Job All day dealing with elderly people who don't know why your calling and who you are. Management acts pro active but you really by yourself.
People get thrown under the bus on the regular and the job security is minimal. People get fired during the holidays
Job would be easier with more training
Outreach Specialist (Former Employee), nashville, tnSeptember 26, 2014
Pros: working from home
Cons: unattainable goals
This is not a difficult job basically, but pretty boring and frustrating. It was unnecessarily made more difficult by the lack of training however..

Job training lasted about a week then they sent you home to work. They do provide the equipment which is a plus. But, the expectations for the amount of schedules you can schedule per day is unattainable on a daily basis in some of their markets.

They have adjusted these goals somewhat but if you only get five live calls a day (out of 90 or 100 total calls) you cannot schedule 8 or 10 people. They do offer monetary incentives for high achievement but again if the market area you are calling is a tough one you cannot meet the goals and incentives are not adjusted on a one on one basis.

One of my main complaints with this company is the lack of communication from supervisors. If there are new policies or plans in place no one bothers to let you know.

Your market area can change on a daily basis and in some instances it changes from call to call with script changes and contact information changes mandatory depending on what plan the caller is assigned to.

The working from home is ok but working from home is still work. Many of the jobs are temporary with employees working through a staffing agency. These employees are working the more difficult job market and the work they are doing is more complex as they are servicing numerous health plans.

I didn't hate this job but I didn't exactly love it either. The pay is jusy ok. I definitely would not want a career with this company.
It was a good job
Nurse Practitioner Scheduler (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 2, 2014
The company was great. I worked from home. Managers were nice.
Worst work experience by far with little to no job security
Enrollment/Scheduling Specialist (Former Employee), Broad Street, New York, NYFebruary 22, 2014
Pros: work from home, depending on position (subject to change without notice)
Cons: no job security, lack of professionalism, terrible work ethics, no loyalty towards hard working employees, mass hiring and mass firing within short amount of time
CCS does not provide resources for employees to succeed and then faults employees instead of fixing the more obvious problems with their systems. A typical work day is generally slow, contacting members who have been contacted already due to the lack or data and resources, data is exhausted and recycled which in turn causes members to become irritable because they will get contacted/called numerous times in a months time about the same service, in some ways this could be considered harrassment, which has been stated by members. Management seems to be very cut throat and under handed, cares more about securing their positions even if it means throwing subordinates under the bus. No job security or room to grow within the company. Hard part of the job is trying to find useful data to work with to produce the unrealistic goals they set for their employees. Only pro is that you are able to work from home, which is subject to change without notice.
great
Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee), Brooklyn, NYFebruary 21, 2014
I love working with this company. The company provides great benefit.
NPs or PAs Do Not Work Here
Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee), NYDecember 12, 2013
Pros: meeting people and working from home
Cons: add into your job description with more work, and do not have any incentive or payout for the work they add on
This is a horrible place to work! The company hires you and send you equipment and computer. The schedulers have you all over and not organized at all. They are rude and have no respect for the providers. They will train you to do assessments however will try and make you do care plans along with your assessments going into a month into the job. Average assessments is $100 dollars per assessment however this company will add managed care to your visit and ask you to do care plans which is further documentation and more time. They do not bring this up during orientation because they will not be able to get providers to come aboard. They will have you precept someone and not assess your skill to see if you know what you are doing. The managers do not call or return emails. Very un professional and disorganized company. Company is not able to keep you busy with enough appointments so they will ask you to do managed care assessments that require care plans. You now are putting more then an hour with a typical assessment along with documentation. No growth and very selective. Car service Sucks and there not about the patients. Will ask you to precept Another provider as I mentioned and do not give you feedback or assess your quqlifications to do this and turn around and terminate the providers employment thereafter. Do not meet with the provider before making decisions and have no consideration for time or effort. They do not value there providers and this company has a very huge turn around with hire and fire. Don't waste your valuable time!!!!
The managers are very shady and sneaky
Former employee (Former Employee), New YorkSeptember 12, 2013
Pros: you work from home
Cons: low salary, company don't value skill, horrible managers
The top managers can be very grimy and shady to their employees along with not valuing the skills someone may have. They will ask you help train someone who they may think can do your job. That's why it's best not to show somebody everything you know on the job. Managers don't support their best employees or back them up when needed. Trust me you will have more bitter days than better days working for them. Don't waste your energy or time.
Very nice stress free environment.
Care Coordinator and Administrator Assistant (Current Employee), Rochester, NYAugust 21, 2013
My typical day at work is scheduleing for NPs and RNs to go out and see members in the community. Also I manage setting up interviews and getting the new comers orientated to the office. I think the hardest part of my job not getting in comtact with members to set up an appointment or cancelling at the last minute. But over all I really enjoy working here.
great experience
Care Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYJune 26, 2013
Hardest part of the job is coming to paperwork. Typical day would be getting around to visiting clients, sometimes 5 clients daily which is the most enjoyable part of the job. Co-workers boost morale on a low day
i do not recommend
RN care manager (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 21, 2013
Pros: close to home
Cons: constant web meetings take a lot out your day
Visited patients throughout the day with the objective of maintaining optimum health in the home.
flexible working environment
Social Service Coordinator (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 30, 2012
Pros: good salary
Cons: all field work a lot of traveling, paperwork
flexibility in scheduling, teamwork, and good salary Company allows for growth if you meet requirements