COMPLEX Employee Reviews

Very Educational and great start for me.
Intern/ Administrative assistant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 10, 2014
At Complex there were three different businesses in one, there was a fitness center a production company for entertainment and a hair salon. I worked for the fitness center doing all of the administrative work. Being that "Energy fitness" was very new on the market, I was allowed the opportunity as an intern marketing student I had the chance to utilize my skills as a marketing student. I worked on the promotions for the company, created the look and feel of the diet plans and performed a competitive analysis. The greatest part about working for Energy fitness/ Complex was the cool environment, the celebrities that I met and ones I knew who I could have met. The staff was very down to earth and they made me feel at home. The cons were of course no pay just the experience and that I would say was very much so an experience.
Pros
High energy environment, cool staff and clients
Cons
No compensation, temporary work
quiet place to work
Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Great Neck, NYOctober 11, 2013
answered calls from clients requesting technical help with computer software/hardware. learned company systems. management and co-workers was like family. hard to get to work via metro transit. enjoyed low-key/quiet environment.
Is a good place to work
Keystone Management Appt (Current Employee) –  Goldsboro,NCNovember 28, 2012
A typical day is repairs and carpentry to the appartments that were moved out of.
Pros
on call to make extra hours
Cons
didn't know where you were going to have a job one day or not
Good place to work and a lot to learn
Project Manager and Senior Software Developer (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLSeptember 4, 2012
Company located outside of the United States at this moment. For this reason the salaries are not competitive with US standards.
Family Owned
Finance Clerk (Former Employee) –  Lilburn, GeorgiaJuly 9, 2012
Family owned company that does its best to satisfy customers.Work is completed when the customers ask and about thw quailty expected