ComplexCare Solutions Employee Reviews

relaxed
Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  TennesseeMay 1, 2017
friendly fun company to work. worked as a nurse practitioner , home health. the management team was very cooperative and organized. they answered any questions I had and made communication very easy
Flexible schedule
Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAApril 21, 2017
Typical day at work involves seeing patients in their homes for comprehensive annual exam through their insurance provider. Members are typically insured through Medicaid or Gateway insurance.
Pros
flexible
Cons
some areas a bit risky
Productive and awesome management
Employee (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNApril 6, 2017
One place where you get to work from home and management care about your "home life". If you do your JOB and follow directions, there should not be any problems. The issue with other employees who work for this company does not follow the guidelines and complain about their job. If you follow the rules and read the directions, there should not be any problems. Management is awesome, and always allowed me to work from home when necessary. This is by far the best company I've every worked for.
Pros
Work from home, management
Official response from ComplexCare Solutions
April 28, 2017

Thank you for your feedback! We take pride in promoting a professional and positive working environment, and continuously strive to provide employees with the tools and support they need to be successful. We are very glad that your experience with CCS has been a favorable one!

Great extra money job for short term goals
Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 30, 2017
Great Per Diem job if you like doing visits to patient homes. The members are nice and appreciate you educating them. Pay is consistent and pay on time W-2 job.

Con: Lots of driving to different neighborhoods and must do 20 visits a month minimum. If members cancel appt you won't make money not consistent job. unable to speak directly to schedulers.
IT need to be available during after hours and weekends where you can speak to someone directly.
Pros
Pay and Flexibility(Per Diem)
Cons
No consistent case load, unable to speak with Schedulers directly
nice Company
Advance Practice Nurse (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIJanuary 29, 2017
Wished I could have worked there on full time bases. Company could not hire me but on contractual level had not finished school. Not hireing for full time at present time.
Supervisor support is awesome and creates a conducive environment to work with.
Adult Gerontology Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJanuary 20, 2017
Complex care solutions excels at delivering high-touch, high value assessment and care management for health plans nationwide
Very flexible schedule
CRNP (Current Employee) –  AlabamaJanuary 17, 2017
Very flexible and can work great with a busy schedule. Pay is good but wish there was more compensation for no show. Pay for mileage. There are down times with the company where there are no members to be seen or first of the year when waiting for contracts.
Pros
Flexibilty
Cons
No show members and no pay
Unprofessional Management
Service Desk Analyst (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 3, 2017
- managers lie and take direct credit for tasks they did NOT perform
- poor adherence to labor law
- constant slander of employees
- access needed to perform tasks/service delayed and/or diverted
Pros
Hard working employees/ nice view from offices
Cons
inefficient and unprofessional management
Great for the Independent, Autonomous NP
Family Nurse Practitioner - Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  Mooresville, NCDecember 26, 2016
This job is great for flexibility and the ability to be autonomous as a NP. The compensation is good; however, there are no benefits.
If one does not mind being contracted without benefits it is a great company to work for.
great work-life balance, great compensation
NP (Current Employee) –  New York StateDecember 19, 2016
Awesome culture, very supportive Team leader, great mentoring skills. Commuting from member's home to another can be challenging, especially during bad weather condition, traffic, and member not able to show up on scheduled home visits.
In My Opinion
Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNNovember 24, 2016
This company has been a good team to work for. Opportunity and growth are available on a routine basis. Being able to help families meet their health care needs has been the frontline provision with this company and that's what counts most.
Pros
Supervisor support is awesome and creates a conducive environment to work with.
Cons
Company could schedule patients within closer range or area on a daily basis.
Official response from ComplexCare Solutions
February 9, 2017

Thank you very much for your feedback. We are working towards better scheduling functionality!

If you want a secure job, don't apply.
Scheduling Specialist (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNOctober 26, 2016
if you are a temp, you will be treated like one. They hire and fire so many people everyday. If you are a temp and basically mess up you're gone. They care more about money and quantity then morale. The only pro about this place is being able to work from home. The pay is just alright and for calling the elderly whom we have called over and over again, who yell and cuss at us each time we call, we should get paid more.
Pros
You get to work from home
Cons
No job security
A regrettable blotch on my resume
Field Clinician (Former Employee) –  RemoteSeptember 17, 2016
Face-less management are bean counting, task oriented hound dogs who prolong credentialing, rapidly propel you through an inadequate orientation/training, then make you culprit for everything they haven't been able to tackle or repair prior to your hire. Scheduling is disorganized and error-prone, which makes efficiency in the field impossible. Communication is a one way street, punctuated by condescending tone and lack of ability to resolve issues - and there are plenty of issues. Equipment is antiquated and predictably unreliable, and technical support is incredibly limited and contentious. Documentation is laborious and counter-intuitive. I endured 4 months of this toxic culture - an unfortunate waste of my professional time and skill in a potentially rewarding, but ultimately exhaustingly frustrating experience! Sorry, CCS, it was nothing but awful!
Pros
Few, as below
Cons
Too many to further elaborate on
improvement
MLTC Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNMarch 8, 2016
This was a really great company to work for. Everyone there was very nice and professional. I wish I could have stayed there longer. Management needs improvement.
loved this job
Outreach Specialist (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJanuary 15, 2016
This Job is overall fun and a lot of money to be made with this company. I really loved my job working in corrections. This job can teach you a lot of patients
Leader with no photograph
Analyst (Former Employee) –  New YorkOctober 7, 2015
I wonder what he is hiding behind that invisible face Very corrupt company, faking and poorly educated management. I feel they treat people with dis-respect and use people.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
Hire poorly qualified people, faking and corrupt
This company was good to work for.
Outreach Specialist (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNOctober 6, 2015
This company was good to work for but they were undergoing some transitions that made the atmosphere difficult. One advantage to working here was that I was able to work from home.
Fun place
FNP (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 25, 2015
Very good system in place; supportive work environment Team work is great there and that motivates. Different challenges everyday which makes it exciting.
good
AlAnon counselor and support teacher (Current Employee) –  NEQ YORKSeptember 22, 2015
it was a fun great experience and i learned so many new things in nursing. I learned how to interact with patients and assess them.
Great company
Talent Acquisition (Current Employee) –  Manhattan, NYSeptember 18, 2015
While working with ComplexCare Solutions, I see progress and strength in the growth of a strong company. I am saddened to see false statements in reviews on this site that were placed years ago by employees that were unable to work in a structured company with high standards. This company is wonderful and I feel fortunate to be a part of the continued growth.
Pros
Represents their contracts well
Cons
None to report

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ComplexCare Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9