America II was founded in 1989 and has quickly become one of the largest
independent distributors of electronic components. Although we are
headquartered locally in St. Petersburg, FL our business extends internationally
with locations in Mexico, United Kingdom, Germany, Belgium, Singapore, China,
Japan and Canada. Globally, America II employs over 550 employees.
We have an outstanding opportunity for a Bilingual (Spanish/English) Inside Sales Rep to join our team. This bilingual inside sales representative will sell electronic components business-to-business. Successful Bilingual Reps thrive in a fast-paced environment, are highly motivated, creative, and have a strong desire to financially succeed.
Summary of Responsibilities/Duties:
1. Responsible for the entire sales cycle; prospecting, communicating and negotiating with buyers as they develop, manage and grow their account base.
2. Responsible for contacting and cultivating customers in the Mexico region from the heavily populated areas of Mexico to the more remote industrial sections of the country. Prior sales, professional work experience or travel and exposure to the Mexico marketplace is preferred.
3. Responsible for building strong relationships with customers.
4. Responsible for making outbound calls to prospective customers.
1. Must be bilingual in Spanish and English. Only candidates that are bilingual will be considered for this position.
2. Previous sales or professional work experience with the Mexico marketplace is highly desired.
3. Familiar with the regions of Mexico from heavily populated to the more remote industrial sections of the country.
4. Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
5. Outbound cold calling experience, but willing to train the right individual.
6. Able to build strong business relationships.
7. Strong computer skills are essential.
In return, we offer a:
1. Competitive base salary plus commission plan - NO LIMIT on commissions
2. Medical, dental and vision benefits available
3. Short-term and long-term disability
4. Life insurance
5. 401(k) with 50% company match after one year
6. Paid holidays, vacation, and personal days
7. Paid top notch, comprehensive training
8. A fun, casual environment that includes a game room and exercise
Check us out and apply on-line @ www.americaii.com. America II conducts pre-employment drug screening and background checks.