Comporium Communications

Comporium Communications Employee Reviews

Great Job and atmosphere.
Technical Support Agent (Current Employee), Rock Hill, SCDecember 15, 2014
Pros: great pay and benefits.
Cons: resources
At work I assist customers with technical support for devices and internet connectivity. I have learned a lot about how the communications industry works and what we provide as a service. Our management team is hard working but not always available and seem to be overwhelmed at times. I enjoy every aspect of the job at this time.
Applicant
Applicant (Former Employee), Rock Hill, SCSeptember 29, 2014
I had applied there for this position but was turned down. I have over 20 years in IT and they decided to not hire and have a great employee based on credit check. That is the whole idea of having an income. To be able to pay bills and clear up/keep credit line clean. They lost a chance at a great employee.
Fast-Paced Call Center
Call Center Team Supervisor (Current Employee), Lancaster, SCAugust 30, 2014
I love working in a call center environment. I like being able to assist outside and inside customers by providing friendly, customer service to them.
Job security and good benefits
Technician (Former Employee), Rock Hill, SCDecember 28, 2013
Pros: competetive salary, good benefits
Somewhat hypocritical in their lengthy moral polies. Management inept in their abilities to manage effectively. Otherwise, a secure place to work with good benefits
Comporium Communications
Residential Service Rep (Current Employee), Rock Hill, SCMarch 24, 2013
I currently work at a retail store for Comporium Communications. During the day, I will help customer establish new service for home phone, cable tv, internet, and put leads in for home security. I also sell wireless service through one of the top 3 wireless carriers in the U.S. I will also help customers figure out their bills and solve billing issues. Customers will also come in to add and remove features off their accounts. I work with a great group of people. We all work great together and have respect for each other. We do have personal goals to meet, but sometimes we will do an in office goal. Whoever wins the in office goal will receive a Starbucks or a Frozen Yogurt, or a Milkshake. That makes the job a little more fun and creates some different kind of competition. The hardest part of the job is to handle highly upset and irrate customers. They are a challenge, but I always listen first to what is bothering them, then I will find a solution that is best for the company and the customer. If I am unable to find a solution for the customer, then I will go to my senior rep and see if there is anything else we could do to solve the issue. The other hard part of the job is when someone has to come in and cancel service due to a family member passed away. The most enjoyable part of the job is to see customers when they are excited that they have gotten a new house and are so ready to get new services. I also enjoy when customers are smiling and give me compliments on my excellent customer service skills. It feels good when a customer brags on you.
Very productive and professional telecommunication company.
Outside Sales Representative (Former Employee), Rock Hill, SCSeptember 11, 2012
Pros: had authority to make stratigic decisions.
Cons: worked in extreme adverse weather conditions, outdoors.
Sold and marketed telecommunicated services to new and existing accounts. Provide different types of services such as high speed internet, digital cable TV, home security and phone services. Everyone in Comporium Communications were detailed and organized from customer service to the president of the company. The best part of my job was working with my co-workers, my boss and the technitions that provide the product and service.
Clothing Store
Receptionist (Former Employee), Rock Hill, SCAugust 15, 2012
Clothing stores can be fun and exciting to work in but I wasn't really sure that was the place for me. It was a job learning experience at the time.
Great people to work with
Receptionist (Former Employee), Lancaster, SCJanuary 18, 2012
Pros: great work environment at the office i worked at
Cons: worked under a temp. agency for this company
There were wonderful employers and employees to work for and work with.

About Comporium Communications

Rock Hill Telephone Company, doing business as Comporium Communications, is a one-stop shop for communications services in northern – Read more