Comprehensive Health Services Employee Reviews

Productive, good enviroment
Youth Care Worker (Former Employee) –  Homestead, FLJanuary 16, 2018
It was a good company to work , they trained us well to do our job better. The leads were very polite and nice to work with . i love the scheduled we had.
Pros
Free lynch
Cons
Short breaks
Had A great time working for CHS.,The experience was totally beneficial for my career as a Youth worker.
Demonstrate supervisory management (Former Employee) –  Homestead, FLJanuary 8, 2018
If I would have the chance to go back as a Youth care worker I will.
Which at this moment ,, The Shelter is still close and on the review on reopening depending on the the Dept. of Refugee and resettlement,and the Dept, of Home land Homeland Securiy...
Pros
the experience was awsome
Cons
Stressful, but noting i couldn't handle.
great place to work for staff is very friendly and helpful
Patient Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLDecember 28, 2017
Its starts out slow some days, but it varies at times. Most of the time it very busy and a great environment. Staff is life family very friendly always working together,,
Productive great experience
Temp Job for Government (Former Employee) –  Homestead, FLDecember 21, 2017
Great company to work for great experience i continue to get updates on the company I do hope they open up again and I can have the opportunity to work with them again
Most enjoyable part of the job
Provider Network Operations (Current Employee) –  Cape Canaveral, FLDecember 13, 2017
The direct manager was great, as well as the people in my department. The company as a whole is growing quickly and location is awesome. The benefits to include paid time off, sick days, holidays and some flexibility was also a huge plus.
slow and did not train well
Subcontracts Administrator (Former Employee) –  Cape Canaveral, FLNovember 30, 2017
Unless you knew the management you were not noticed, unless you did something wrong. Training was basically not offered and if you did receive training it was like only 5 minutes.
Pros
the pay was great
Cons
does not train employess properly
awesome
Youth Care Worker (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLNovember 21, 2017
great environment, great employees. The company itself was a great organization to work with, the hours were great they had three shifts that you can pick from.
productive and fun place
Youth Care Worker (Former Employee) –  Homestead, FLNovember 2, 2017
supervise and maintain order with every assigned unaccompanied child at all time whether in transition to another locate or during moments of being stationary.
Pros
free food
Cons
short break
I believed in what we were doing for the kids
Youth Care Worker/case aide (Former Employee) –  Homestead, FLNovember 1, 2017
There was definitely a major problem with favoritism. I was promised a higher position from day one and every time I would address management, it was always put off. Many times did I stand in as Lead but never given the title nor the pay. It honestly was very upsetting to see the favoritism that was constantly going on while waiting for advancement I would come in and to here would be a new group that got promoted and of course they were all buddies with the higher ups. They was always also a problem with certain procedures that were changed back and forth over night. I would have loved to have a permanent position with this company because giving all else I have addressed I loved working with the kids and really felt that I mattered to them and helped make there transition to the states easier for them. That mattered to me.
Pros
Working with the kids was rewarding. Pay
Cons
Favoritism was horrible and management seemed to think they were better than the rest oof us.
good job
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  FloridaOctober 30, 2017
It is a great company. Many of their job positions are temporary, so no benefits or vacation etc., however, they pay really good. They are a well-organized company, I only wished they had permanent positions.
Pros
can grow in company
Cons
lots of temporary positions
Good Overall
Mental Health Technician (Current Employee) –  Independence, MOOctober 27, 2017
I started out full time, I had some run ins with the pervious manager and did not enjoy that. They took all that in reprimanded the manager and I respected that full heartily.
Great Job
Youth Care Worker (Former Employee) –  Homestead, FLOctober 25, 2017
It was overall great and eye opening experience to work at this place because of the people that I took care of and worked with.It also held a lot of flexibility so I could hang out with my family.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Competitive
Awesome work place.......
Contractor Paramedic (Current Employee) –  Middle EastOctober 16, 2017
Good place to work and enjoy different work environments. Would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for different opportunity and able to possible travel the world.
Very professional workplace
Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Corbin, KYOctober 8, 2017
I enjoyed working there and learned new things working there over the years and learning more about the clients and what supports I needed to provide
Amazing learning experience..
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Homestead, FLSeptember 28, 2017
Management staff extremely professional. It was a wonderful experience that taught me and gave me the opportunity to learn. Will definitely work there again if given the opportunity.
Dr. Chip Patterson and Jeff Walker are amazing leaders.
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLSeptember 6, 2017
Nice place, but pay. And opportunity for overtime is not permitted at this time. Overall great pay on weekends. Depends on who you know. Met alot of friends, nursing dept. Was great! Scheduling could use some work, communication needs improvement, all management in this field does
Pros
Employee lunch $3.00
Cons
Maybe not able to take break at times.
Great work environment
Deputy Director of Case Management (Former Employee) –  Homestead, FLAugust 30, 2017
worth-while
great travel
great staff
great management
great leadership
Pros
pay
Cons
Temporary
Favortism and Polotics rule
CSS (Current Employee) –  Cape Canaveral, FLAugust 29, 2017
The company has the potential to be a great company, but too many people are more worried about politics and who they "like" they don't think through processes logically.

Those who do well are scorned and those who do the minimums praised.
Pros
Benifits
Cons
Nepatism, Very unprofessinonal, inexperience management
Considered work place for employees,and people in need.
Youth Care Worker (Former Employee) –  Homestead, FLAugust 23, 2017
excellent place to work,with management and workers,based in training,and organization . Good amount of hours with place to advance in new positions according with your new goals.
and learning skills,a place to be a helping hand to others.
Pros
excellent orienta
Cons
needed some healhtcare
I loved it
Care giver (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 17, 2017
It's easy work, you can watch tv during down time or whatever. Co workers gossip and back stab. The people who work inside the plant treat you like you dont know what your doing because most do not know because the training does not go over everything so you learn as you go. You will get called in to cover if someone is sick but if you work weekends dont expect the same.
Pros

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Comprehensive Health Services. Our community is ready to answer.