Comprehensive Logistics Employee Reviews

A poor workplace with little opportunity of success.
Tire and Wheel Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIAugust 20, 2017
A tough environment to work for due to many issues within management. Multiple issues every work day due to poor management in other departments.

I was shifted over to a new shift with very little notice. I was sent to the most inefficient crew and turned it around into the best crew. Very poor leadership is why this crew got to where it was. I was never given the proper tools to succeed when began this job.

Despite this situation, I overcame all of this and became one of the top supervisors. I brought up multiple flaws within management in which none were addressed and the problems continued to the point where I am at now.

The best part of my job is that I was put in a tough situation with little chance of success yet I brought my team together and we worked ourselves into the top crew in the plant.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Healthcare, poor management, no raises
Fast paced work environment
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, KSAugust 18, 2017
Really enjoyed working with comprehensive logistics. The management staff was knowledgeable about what needed to be done, and showed me how to get work done in the warehouse. Would recommend this job.
nice place
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Austintown, OHAugust 14, 2017
i had gotten the job through callos temporary angency. they told me from the star that it was a 90 day temporary job. i earned a forklift certification
Ok place to work
Supervisor/General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Austintown, OHAugust 14, 2017
Going out of business, constantly on layoff and they are not selling the cars like they use to. They laid off 1/3 of the employees and supervisors. Great place to work but things are going down hill now.
Pros
Nice pay
Cons
Not enough work
Excellent place to work!!!!!!
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Romulus, MIAugust 5, 2017
Great company, great workers, great truck drivers. This is a great company to work for. I honestly think this was one of my best jobs EVER!!!! I highly recommend this place for employment
Ok place to work
Tow Motor Operator (Current Employee) –  Avon, OHJuly 23, 2017
It is a good place to work but the pay should be more .The down side of it is the have a layoff about twice a year and I this is my second time being laid off within a year.
Good place to work if you're not salary
OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Avon, OHJuly 21, 2017
After 5 years with Comprehensive, I gladly put in my two week notice with no regrets. It was hard to leave my co-workers and employees who are a solid asset and the only reason this company exists. Comprehensive low balls their supervisors and expects top notch, professional, long houred work. Took a lot of time away from my family and my life. Yes had a steady paycheck and medical coverage. But pay was stressfully getting me by in life as a family man. Medical was good when they had anthem, but then they got cheap and changed insurance companies. Great place to work if you are union personnel. If not, good luck. Union gets benefits, yearly pay raises, easy ways out of discipline. No benefits for supervisors. The guys who control your operation.
Pros
Great knowledge on the job, steady check, medical.
Cons
Check too small, union always wins, you're getting the finger pointed at you when issues arise.
Associate
Production Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 9, 2017
Great place to work. The scheduling tends to get a little hectic from time to time but other than that, it gives you great chance for advancement in order to succeed.
unproductive and dangerous place to work at
LOGISTICS OFFICER/SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Youngstown, OHJune 28, 2017
My average day at CLI was spent reporting employees for drug and alcohol usage on company property and then getting yelled at by union reps for reporting employees. It was possibly the worst place I ever worked for. They hire employees from staffing agencies, work them for 85 days and then fire them, to avoid having to hire them in and pay them medical benefits.
Pros
consistent paycheck
Cons
not worth it
Very fun atmosphere
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, KSJune 22, 2017
Really fun place to work.... I loved the supervisors, co-workers... It was a very fast paced environment that kept you very busy.... Time flew by because you stayed busy.
Pros
Fun. Fast-paced.
Cons
The pay was horrible
Productive and fast paced working environment
Cross dock supervisor (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, KSJune 17, 2017
15 to 20 inbound trucks a shift.
13-15 outbound trucks sent out a shift.
People management.
Problem solving.
Learned about 3rd party logistics.
Most enjoyable is it is fast paced.
Pros
Fast paced
Great warehouse enviorment
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Lordstown, OHJune 3, 2017
Big open warehouse full of chevy parts great training and more
Jobs to love are inbound and outbound
Assembly line and forklift operator is the best thing going there
Pros
Good money and great hours
Cons
Beware of forklift drivers there fast in there
Good work environment
Picker/Packer/ShipperPicker (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIMay 31, 2017
Comprehensive is a nice place to work clean Family work environment with opportunities to start and build a career with great training if needed with a great staff that all our team players
Pros
Good work hours
Cons
Short breaks
Very busy factory but short staffed
Inventory Clerk (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHMay 24, 2017
shipping, receiving, processing orders and inventory. I enjoy the work atmosphere and the feeling of completing a task and setting production goals for the day and reaching them. The hardest part of my job is that we are always short staffed which makes filling orders delayed.
Pros
opportunity for growth within the company
Cons
short staffed
Productive good crew
Production line worker/supervisor (Former Employee) –  Spring Hill, TNMay 16, 2017
People gravitate towards me so it was an easy to pick up on the little nuisances of the job. Learning how to work the entire production line process was the most demanding part of the job.
Pros
Pay
Cons
breaks were sporadic
Smh this all i can say.
Sequencer (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIMay 2, 2017
Employees walk around looking like they constipated very rude employees, instead of focusing on helping the company grow and do what they suppost to they are focusing and are worry about others employees personal Life's they gossip too much people who actually work for the company are very lazy complain a lot they always go home early and by the end of the day they be short of people and they expect those who dont work for the company to do all the work don't show them that u are a hard worker cause they are going to take advantage of u and work u like slave the company is actually a great company but people who works there make the company look just not a place you would like to work for period.
Pros
No comments smh
Cons
No comments smh
Do ur Job and go home
Laborer/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Austintown, OHApril 17, 2017
Not a lot of hard labor but its too much demand and being laid off most 1/3 of the time bc of GM problems. Good workers need to be pay and benefits need to take care of the employee and their families
fun work place
Forklift Driver (Current Employee) –  Spring Hill, TNApril 9, 2017
Great company to work for nice people to be around and they support there people more then most companies i loved working for them just needed more money and more hrs
decent place to work
Assembly Line Team Member (Current Employee) –  Austintown, OHApril 3, 2017
The place is not bad but the uncertainty of the job market in relation to GM is stressful. You do have to deal with multiple layoffs per year and that will cut into your overall yearly earnings.
Hi-Lo Operator (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIApril 2, 2017
Excellent place to work just started when they where about to lay off. Have hi lo jobs and pickers and multiple jobs that are available. Has three different shifts