Comprehensive Logistics Employee Reviews

The option to move up in the company was very availible.
Materials Clerk (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, KSAugust 27, 2016
I enjoyed my time with CLI it gave me the option to learn how to manage and problem solve. The employees were difficult to work with at times but over all if everyone did their job then we worked well together. Management worked hard to keep the company moving and productive.
Started as a Temp
Materials Clerk/ SSA (Former Employee) –  Austintown, OHAugust 6, 2016
I started at this place as a temp but was hired in before my temp contract was up due to the fact that they loved the quality of work I had. I then continued on but never had any chance of advancement for my career.
No just no
Building Radiators (Former Employee) –  Austintown, OH Victoria rdJuly 16, 2016
ill try to shorten this, got hired in at $9hr , during the interview i told them i had a low blood sugar issue they said it was no problem we get 2 15 minute breaks and 1 lunch,i was walked to my trainer and he told me i was lied to there's only 2 breaks. when i was hired i was told every once in a while they work a 12 hr shift on friday or saturday, that was a lie they have been doing 12hrs on Fridays AND Saturdays for over 6 months, they fired a guy right in front of me while i was being hired because they said he talked to much, a diabetic lady passed out on the line so they sent her to sit in the break room for 10 minutes and then sent her back to the line instead of to the hospital, day 2 of my training my trainer tried to go home,and told me i would be there by myself when i never physically build anything on day 1, they wouldn't let him leave, later on he admitted he wasn't sick he just didn't want to work over which he did for a full 16hrs, the one girl quit because she worked 12 hours and they told her to go home for 4 hours and come back and do another 12. they cancelled all breaks alot of the time even on 12 hr days.the tomotor drivers we all drunk even with management knowing this i hate to use this term but the job is Slave labor and if the better business bureau or osha gets involved this company would be in a lot of trouble.....not recommended if u have any health issues or want to have any kind of family life..
Pros
repetitive job
Cons
lots of lies to hire you, over worked and under paid, once your hired they will work you to the bone because they can
Very pressured job
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Youngstown ohioJuly 15, 2016
It's a sub-assembly whse for General Motors lordstown ohio it is a 24hr 7 days a week operation - you have no family life , over-time is manditory - you'll work 5-6 days a week10-12 hrs a day! Supervision is not understanding to u'r private. Or family life - we all answer to General Motors production sched ! U make good money with all the hrs you work but you have no family life that's why the company has such an employee turn over & they always have a add I the paper looking for new employees!! Not sorry I got laid off in dec of 2008 when the auto industry was in deep trouble - they did me a favor. & with my great work ethics I had no problem finding another job. !
Pros
Good money for all the 10-12 hrs a day 6-7 days a week you work
Cons
No respect for employees private family life
Job in food service is better
Worker (Former Employee) –  Austintown, OHJuly 6, 2016
Company buys a lot of cheap equipment when building the parts for GM. Because they are cheap and they do not want to pay for some of the bells and whistles that protect workers from safety, ergonomics and operator ease it is a joke. Perfect example of low cost, low employee and low moral place to work. They mandate overtime and if you do not have a ride and can not stay they terminate you. Especially if you are a temporary employee. Being temporary goes on and on for ever before they make you permanent and you can benefits. For a starting minimum wage your better off getting a job in food service
Pros
Non
Cons
Terrible working conditions, short breaks, mandate overtime
Good co-workers
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Columbia, TNJune 8, 2016
Straight forward and repetitive; show up on time and you're golden.
Learned how broadcasting and plants that work together communicate in order to fulfill demands.
Pros
Overtime opportunties
Unprofessional
Shipping Clerk (Current Employee) –  Parma, OHJune 2, 2016
this place needs a lot of work it is very un professional and they make false promises. I would not recommend this place for long term employment. They do not pay well and they have no human resource department.
Terrible company
Corporate Recruiter (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Youngstown, OHMay 29, 2016
I worked in the corporate office as a Recruiter for just a couple of months and I couldn't get out of there fast enough. There were some good people, but everyone was absolutely miserable and it was obvious. I knew I was in trouble on my very first day when I wasn't even given so much as a writing pen or a mouse. Right around the 4th week I was told that the employees don't even ask for your name until you've been there for about a year because people come and go so frequently. I would find candidates for various positions and the "Managers" wouldn't even respond to my requests for setting up interviews. My job was basically impossible and nobody even cared.
Pros
Decent pay.
Cons
Everything else.
Lack of drivers/Low pay
Shuttle Manager (Current Employee) –  Lansing, MIMay 14, 2016
Not enough drivers, struggle to find drivers willing to work for $14.00, no negotiations of pay in the process or near future.
Cool workplace everybody get along
Employee (Current Employee) –  Austintown, OHApril 25, 2016
I enjoy working in there with the people no one gives you problems and it might be people that you been knowing. Everyday there i learn something new just from people talking about what they know.
Unorganized and disfunctional
Team lead forklift (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, KSApril 6, 2016
Everyday we were short-handed and have to perform multiple duties and some of them people never done before. Poor training and Management. The most enjoyable part of the job were the employees I was able to interact with.
Pros
They always hire people back
Cons
Terrible benefits and lack of leadership
ok place to work
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, KSMarch 8, 2016
This job was very fun. I love my co workers and boss. If I could have continue this temp job I would. My everyday task was enjoyable. I learned so much and was still able to be the leader that Iam
Just another 3PL
LOC Yard Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Lansing, MIJanuary 18, 2016
The people are great (management and the crew of drivers) and the expectations are not unreasonable but the compensation was lacking for a position that requires being outdoors at all times.
Pros
Good people.
Cons
Not challenging. Poor compensation.
Grate work enviorment to build awareness and people skills
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  East Moline, ILJanuary 9, 2016
Constant move in a fast paced environment where awareness and communication is essential, learned how to read work orders hand held scanners, take inventory, how to work with different personality, to get a task completed. the enjoyable part of the day was accomplishing all task in a timely manner.
Pros
Being productive through out the week
Cons
When work slows down
Comprehensive Logistics Review
Level II Onsite Support Tech/IT Support Group Lead (Current Employee) –  Avon, OHDecember 14, 2015
I think that Comprehensive Logistics definitely has it's pros and cons but they've been pretty good to me. My manager has always treated me with respect and I feel he's always treated me fairly. I've gotten along with all of my co-workers since day 1 and feel very comfortable around them. I enjoy going to work most of the time and don't mind the long hours and in this company it has been very easy moving up if you show that you want to move up.
Pros
Employees and managers are easy to get along with, easy to prove your worth if that's what you want.
Cons
Long hours sometimes 65 hour work weeks, hours can be all over the place which can be hard if you have a family, job security-they seem to downsize at odd times and people can loose their jobs without warning.
Up and coming company, just growing to big too fast
OPERATIONS MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Detroit/Dearborn, MINovember 3, 2015
Company is in a major growth spurt, however not enough detail is being spent on each current time. Manpower is thin and the employees are working to the point of quitting and or health reasons due to stress and un-achievable goals.
Pros
Great employees
Cons
Overbearing Manager, 15+ hour days including weekends, on call 24/7
Fun Work place
Warehouse Specialist (Former Employee) –  Austintown, OHOctober 20, 2015
It was a positive work place with very respectful employees. I loved it, there was never a bad moment, I always stayed on task.
how my day was at comprehensive logistics
ASSEMBLER (Former Employee) –  Austintown, OHOctober 7, 2015
at comprehensive logistics I worked everyday of the week
assembling parts for GENERAL MOTORS.
WORK WAS ALWAYS PRODUCTIVE AND THE PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS EASY TO WORK WITH
Productive place to pick up alot of hours
Pick/Packer (Current Employee) –  Chicago Heights, ILOctober 4, 2015
Solid company to work for. Good work enviroment and co workers. The most enjoyable part of the job, is working with a wide variety of people. Also a very laid back daily work flow
busy day at work
forklift operater (Former Employee) –  Austintown, OHSeptember 23, 2015
A typical day starts with the Supervisor tell us Our duties of the day Giving out assignments I would get on my Forklift and start working ,Work consisted of driving to the dock pick up supplies and put away in their respective places .
Pros
nice atmostphere
Cons
short breaks

2.9