We are offering a full time employment opportunity as a Procedure Coordinator in a busy Pain Management practice. Our office consists of five providers. We are looking for someone who can keep up with the demands of a fast-paced office.
This is a full time position, Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. Flexibility is required.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Scheduling patients from all providers for procedures done by two interventionalists
- Preparing the schedules and confirming all pre-operative clearances are obtained
- Providing all necessary information on a daily basis for the doctors and centers
- Call insurances to request prior authorization for procedures
- Ensuring operative reports are signed/returned to the facilities within 24 hours
- Working with surgery centers to acquire additional block time as needed
The ideal candidate should:
- be friendly, caring and professional at all times
- have good oral and written communication, phone, computer and office skills
- be motivated, always willing to learn, and have a positive attitude
- have a passion for helping others
- have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- be able to multi-task efficiently, work independently and as part of a team
- be able to focus on detail and work under pressure
- have a high level of organizational skills
******Previous medical and EMR software experience is a strong plus******
To apply for this position, please respond by email and attach your resume as well as Letter(s) of Recommendation, if applicable. In the body of your e-mail, briefly tell me a little bit about yourself and why I should consider you for this position.
Should I be interested in arranging an interview, you will be contacted via e-mail.
Thank you in advance for your interest in joining our team.